The Meet & Greet - Jerrie (Co...

By nicole26horan

Jade Thirlwall is a 21 year old British pop star, known all over the world. She loves her fans more than anyt... More

The Meet & Greet ( Jerrie )
Chapter 1 - The Show
Chapter 2 - A Dream Came True
Chapter 3 - Beach
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - The Signing
Authors Note
Chapter 6 - Lovely Days
Chapter 7 - Birthday (part 1)
Chapter 8 - Birthday (part 2)
Chapter 9 - Moments
Chapter 10 - Strong
Chapter 11 - Safe
Chapter 12 - Towers
Chapter 13 - Back Together
Chapter 15 - Dream
Chapter 16 - Over Again
Chapter 17 - The Boy
Chapter 18 - Midnight Fun
Chapter 19 - Mistake
Chapter 20 - Sleepover
Chapter 21 - I know what you did last night
Chapter 22 - Double Date
Chapter 23 - Promises
Chapter 24 - Last day of the break
Chapter 25 - The Tour: Day 1
Not an update
Chapter 27 - Seperation
Chapter 28 - Did she make it?
Chapter 29 - Clubbing
Chapter 30 - Rumors
Chapter 31 - Reunited
(Final) Chapter 32 - The Surprise
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
NEW STORY YAY!
HIII GIVE THIS A READ
Thank you!

Chapter 26 - The Tour: 1st Meet & Greet

2.5K 97 18
By nicole26horan

a/n Ohh i forgot to mention that The Tour chapter and this chapter are ALL  a year after the other chapterss :D I'm sorry if its confusing

Perrie's POV:

"Happy Birthday Pezz", Jade yawned.

I smiled, "Good morning".

"I can't believe you are 20!", she told me.

"Me neither. I'm old!"

"You'll always be my baby no matter your age", she pecked my lips softly.

"I love you"

"I la-la-la-love you", Jade chanted.

"Oh!"

"What is it", she asked me, sitting on the bed.

"Today's the 10th of July so...That means that...We've been together for almost 1 year"

"It's our anniversary next week, do you believe it!"

"Time flies...", I mumbled, "It's been a wonderful year, thanks to your love".

"Aw Pezz", she cooed, "You will always be in my heart, you know how much I love you".

I grinned, "I know and I'm so lucky to have you".

"I'm lucky too. You bring out the best of me, you are always there for me and you...Even when I didn't know you, you were there for me, Loving me and supporting me and thank you for everything Perrie. I'm glad you made it to my meet & greet that day"

I could feel my eyes tearing up, "I love you and I will love you forever".

"I love you, forever and always"

"I am here", we chorused and I chuckled.

"Let's go eat something before my meet and greet, yeah", she asked me.

"Of course! Can I-"

"Sure, yeah I'd love to!", she cut me off and I nodded with a smile on my face. How did I she know I was going to ask her to go with her?

"How did you know what I was going to ask", I asked her.

"Your an open book, Edwards", she smirked.

*

"Babe I'm going to check twitter!"

"Okay, I'm taking a quick shower and then we are leaving"

"Why", I asked.

"I have a signing in three hours"

"Oh...Yeah! So you better be quick", I told her and she nodded.

And yes, I've made a twitter account just after Jade's livestream two days ago and I love it. My mentions are going crazy, I already have more than 10K followers! Some people also send me sweet or even mean tweets but I try to stay positive and happy. My family, Jade and my friends, even the people tweeting that they love me, make me strong and never fail to make me smile! But I don't get why Jade's fans love me, I'm just dating their idol...

WAIT WHAT IS THIS!?

@jadesflowers and 123 retweeted a  tweet you were mentioned in:

[[ zaynmalik: @perrie_edwards I'd love to meet you, gorgeous lady! Your voice is sickkk! :) x ]]

WHAT. IS. THIS! ZAYN MALIK FROM ONE DIRECTION JUST TWEETED ME OH MY GOD! He's been my celebrity crush since day one, after Jade of course! What should - How will I reply? What will I say? WHAT IS AIR!?

[[ perrie_edwards: @zaynmalik, thank you so much! Meeting you would be amazing, I'm a fan of you and the boys ☺ ]]

I think that's a...Well a reply.

"Jaaaaade we should get going!", I called.

"Coming", she yelled.

*

Woah there are so many paps outside the building. I'm used to it now but it's still annoying.

"Hey girls", a man told us. Jade smiled and I waved.

"I like your dress Perrie", another one told me.

I smiled, "Thank you".

"Jade your show yesterday was great, good job!"

"Thanks, means a lot", Jade replied with a small smile.

"Are you two planning on anything big? Like getting married"

I didn't reply and Jade just smirked, her eyes lighting up. What?

"Can you pose for a picture"

Jade stopped and snaked her arm around my waist. We both smiled and 'click', some guys snapped a photo.

"When are you meeting Zayn, Perrie? Will Jade be with you"

I grinned, "I don't know, yet, I'll see but yeah Jade will come as long as she wants to".

"Hey what are you talk-"

"Hey Jade, hey Perrie", Sam greeted us with a smile and opened the door for us.

"Hi Sam", Jade and I chorused.

"Are you ladies alright", she asked us, "Jade you look a little pale".

"No it's nothing..", Jade smiled weakly.

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted her.

To: my love♥∞
'baby whats wrong?

Her phone vibrated and I turned to look at her. She just gleared at me, ignoring my message.

What the fuck did I do!?

Jade's POV:

Zayn Malik!? Really, Perrie. Out of all people you could choose to go on a date, you choose that Malik guy. That ass...The player from One Direction! Well, okay Niall's in that band too, but Niall is like my brother, I love and trust him. But I hate Liam and Zayn. Um...I might not hate Zayn at all but he's a womanizer and I don't like him. He better stay away from my girl.

"Jade, you look nice, so you can go sit there", Sam snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uh...What do you mean I look nice"

"Your outfit, hair and makeup are on point. You don't need our crew", she explained, "Perrie, dear, do you want to wear any makeup on".

"No, I prefer my natural side", Perrie smiled.

Sam smiled back, "Okay. Your natural side is gorgeous by the way".

"Thanks Sam", Perrie blushed sightly.

"Do you want to sit next to me, Per", I asked her.

"I'd love to", she grinned.

*

"Jade I made you this", a fan told me, handing me a necklace with a plastic cookie on it. I smiled. There's a piece of paper on it too. 'By RoseXD | IG ily Jade xx'

"I love it, thanks sweetie"

Rose blushed, "No problem, I love you".

"Love you too"

"Hi Perrie how are you", Rose asked.

"I'm good, thanks and you"

"Never been better"

"Aw", Perrie cooed, "Hey do you want a selfie".

Rose frowned, "I have no battery".

"S'okay, I have a phone", Perrie told her.

"Oh my God, thank you Perrie!"

"Jadey pose", Perrie told me as she smiled and I ducked my lips, still holding my beautiful necklace so it was in full view.

"I'm gonna tag you", Perrie winked and Rose left with a wide grin on her face.

"Jade do you remember me? I gave you a fanbook with disney stickers on it in Madrid a few months ago", a girl asked me.

"Oh yeah, are you Maddison", I asked her.

"Oh God yes!", she squalled and I giggled.

"And I love you too honey", I told her and she screamed.

She started mumbling something like "Jade Thirlwall loves me back oh my...".

Perrie chuckled, "I read your letter too Mads, I loved it. Thanks for the support".

"Your welcome P-Perrie"

*

Perrie's POV:

"Perrie can you take a picture of me and Jade", a fan asked, just after we exited the building.

I nodded, "Of course", I smiled as she handed me her phone.

"What's your name love", Jade asked.

"I'm Beth"

"Okay Beth, come here" Jade smiled and hugged the girl and I snapped a few photos.

"Thanks Perrie", Beth told me, "Oh and you better not hurt Jade again like you did last year okay. Don't mess up with Zayn and hurt my idol", she said softly so I was the only one that could hear.

"I'm not planning on hurting her again"

"You better"

"Trust me I love her with all my heart"

"I believe you. But please don't make me hate you", she told me sternly. She then looked back and smiled, "Bye Jade, thanks for the pictures I love you!".

"Love you too!"

"Oh and Perrie, thank you..."

"No problem", I faked a smile.

*

Jade's POV:

"I'm so happy we're home", Perrie whined.

"Go sleep baby I'm going to check my fanmail", I kissed her forehead.

"Okay, love you!"

"Love you too!", I smiled then sat on my sofa with a box full of letters and gifts.

Hello! How are you?

3 or 4 chapters left :D And then...NEW STORY!!

Keep READING, VOTING AND LEAVING COMMENTS,

HAVE A GREAT DAY <3 Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.5K 77
Little Mix has finished the Get Weird Tour and was enjoying a short break until the promotion of their fourth album. Jerrie and Lesy were staying at...
135K 4.7K 31
disclaimer: i wrote this when i was 12. it's not a good book so! read at your own risk !! The life of Jade Thirlwall is like most typical victims of...
26.5K 804 21
If you're meant to be with someone, it will work out. Whether it's next month or in five years, what's meant to be will always be. Jade Thirlwall be...
56.4K 1.5K 17
Jade Thirlwall is a famous 20 year old singer. Everyone knows about her secrets and her pasts. The bad things that happened in her life, the good thi...