Sinewave's OCs

By SinewaveSanctuary

A book of my OCs, mainly for the purpose of roleplaying. ALL ROLEPLAYS TO BE CONDUCTED ON DISCORD, NO EXCEPT... More

-----INTRODUCTION-----
-----NON-FANDOM OCS-----
Sinewave Londinium (Steampunk Automaton) (steampunk/fantasy RP OC)
Human!Sinewave Londinium, aka Gennie
Valeria Sideris (Hecatoncheire OC) (modern-day Greek mythology OC)
Myriam Heros (centipede-human hybrid) (fantasy OC)
Glenn Fizweld (medieval/fantasy OC)
Montague "Monty" Bannister (general RP OC)
Bahiti Najwa (necromancer) (Fantasy OC)
Wesley Snyder (general or fantasy OC)
Millicent Hall-E'Strange (from my Divinata Automata series)
Quentin Stark (general RP OC)
-----FANDOM OCS-----
Oricar Efovex (Homestuck OC)
Cornelia Chime (Ace Attorney OC)
Filopa Pisana (Homestuck OC)
Axelle Skodae (Homestuck OC)
Emerald Karat (Monster High OC)
Farad (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC)
Hazel (Pokemon gijinka)

Sparkee (Super Mario/Mario & Luigi OC)

178 2 2
By SinewaveSanctuary

Mario OC

Name: Sparkee
Gender: female
Species: human
Age: 18
Occupation: E. Gadd's pupil
Appearance: average height green eyes, average-length brown hair that is usually tried up in a high ponytail, she usually wears a green t-shirt, black pants and a lab coat. She often has small gadgets and gizmos sticking out of the pockets of her lab coat, and she always has a pair of goggles on hand in case she needs to do an experiment or use a potentially dangerous invention of E. Gadd's.
Abilities: she doesn't have any powers but she is very intelligent and she usually has some invention handy to help her out of a sticky situation, and is resourceful enough to be able to use what's around her to get out of a jam otherwise.
Personality: somewhat quiet and a bit quirky, smart and analytical, friendly and helpful once she gets to know someone.
Other: she is in the Beanbean Kingdom helping E. Gadd's research "bean-related paranormal activity"-whatever that entails.

(Originally created for roleplay with @mienen)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
155K 5.9K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
32.7K 1.8K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
91.8K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...