color blind//lil xan

By littymitten

sequel to wake up//lil xan *** "ive been so colour blind More

color blind//lil xan
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
epilogue

thirty

452 7 0
By littymitten

billie;

"Baby," Diego got her attention as they watched a show.

"Hm?" she replied, only half awake. She hadn't been sleeping well at all the past week, one or two hours a night, so it was hard for her to stay focused.

"I know you probably don't trust me enough, but I want you to be mine. Like for real. Not that 'be mine, but lowkey'. I want to show you off to people and not have you in the comments reminding me you're not actually mine," he said, causing her head to lift up.

Her heart warmed at his words. She knows he's never been good with cute shit like that, so it made her happy knowing he did that, just for her and only her. "I love you, Diego and I wanna be yours," she smiled, giving him a soft kiss.

He smiled widely, happy with the response. "Ima spoil the fuck out of you now that I've actually got cash," he told her, pulling her body closer.

"Fuck off," she rolled her eyes. "No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"No. I don't need you buying me shit."

He wasn't giving in anytime soon. He wanted her to feel special. "But you'd like it."

She gave him an unimpressed look. "Fuck you."

"I love you too, baby," he kissed her softly while grabbing her ass.

She started to laugh.

"What?" he questioned.

"You're trying to be all cute, but you're still you and love my ass too much," she continued to giggle. The noise warmed Diego's heart and made him extremely pleased. He wanted her to stay like this forever; in his arms and happy.

"I can't help it. You're ass is fine as fuck," he replied, giving her ass a squeeze.

She just rolled her eyes, trying to hide the fact that she liked it, before turning back to the show playing.

"I love you," he mumbled, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 3.5K 39
sequel to ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ. - it beats me black and blue but it fucks me so good and i can't get enough...must be love on the brain.
47.8K 1.6K 27
โ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ž'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
5.9K 126 24
Read it to find out #merek #kallyk
186K 6.2K 30
โTHERE'S NO SUNSHINE.โž โ˜ผ (SEQUEL TO CLOSE)