𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬 ✓

By alexandramar1e

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?" "𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚... More

f o r e w o r d
a e s t h e t i c
p l a y l i s t
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
THE END
Delicate Heart

10

267K 8.6K 7.8K
By alexandramar1e

Shit.

I don't want to kiss anyone here, and I don't want to give Maddox any ideas. Reece is infatuated with Faye and he's just a friend. That leaves me with...

I stand up and make my way over to Chase slowly, avoiding eye contact. As his breath hitches and he stares up at me. I spin around. Drop down to my knees. And I kiss my best friend.

Her reaction leads me to believe that she isn't at all surprised because she starts to kiss me back immediately, ignoring the yelling from the horny guys all around us. We pull away breathless and Faye whispers "Switching teams?" with a wink as I make my way back to my spot, laughing and blushing.

Reece and Maddox both start nudging and elbowing me once I sit down. I look across to Chase to see his green eyes look much darker, and he's slightly flushed, but that could be due to the lighting. After everyone calms down, the game continues.

Take off a piece of clothing.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

What's your biggest turn on?

Make sex noises.

Lick whipped cream off of someone of your choice.

These are all examples of questions asked and that last one was directed towards Chase. Unintentionally, I look up at him and make eye contact just as it is said. He glances at me again and walks out of the room, giving me a chance to breathe. A few minutes later, he returns with what I assume is whipped cream. My back is facing the door as it opens, and I rely on my hearing to listen to the footsteps approaching. Leaning my head back, I look up directly into glowing emeralds peering down at me.

"Lie down, love." Chase demands softly.

"Why?" I question feebly, even though I'm pretty sure I can guess why, I need to hear it to confirm.

"Because I'm going to lick this off of you." He declares quietly but the room itself is so quiet that he might as well have said it on a loudspeaker. His accent wraps around the words so seductively that I feel like we're back in his bedroom, back to last night.

I look around to see some chuckling guys, and many sulking girls, the one previously having resided in Chase's lap is now staring daggers at me. Looking back up at Chase, I move to lie back on my elbows, never taking my eyes off of his. My body is thrumming with excitement and nervousness and I can't help but to submit.

Heat makes its way through my body as Chase kneels down beside me, spreading the whipped cream so that it starts in my cleavage. With the way the dress is made, the whipped cream doesn't stain it anywhere and goes all the way up my neck and to my mouth. I lick some of it off the corner of my lips and Chase's eyes seem to grow even darker than before. His nostrils flare like he's resisting re-creating last night in front of everyone in this room. I am.

Not paying attention to anyone else, silence fills the room as everyone watches intently. Chase leans down, pressing his tongue in between my breasts, slowly working his way up while I softly whimper at the feeling of his lips returning to my skin. My eyes close as soon as he makes contact with my skin and they stay that way the whole time. He then dips his head back down to make his way up my neck just as I open my eyes.

He pauses at the base of my neck and slightly sucks, not long enough to leave a hickey but long enough for me to feel the pressure of it and quietly moan. I bite my lip to stop myself but not before Chase hears this and looks up again. He quickly licks up the rest, sucking the last bit of it off of my bottom lip and dragging it out from between my teeth. He stands up quickly, offering me a hand to pull me back up.

Everyone in the room lets out a collective sigh once that tense situation is over and Chase makes his way back to his spot, his eyes returning to mine once again, searing into me. The game continues, thankfully skipping me, as I look down to avoid Chase's heated stare for a bit.

I see a small bit of whipped cream left in between my breasts so I take my finger, dragging it up and only holding one person's attention. I lift my head to look into his eyes as I slide my finger into my mouth and suck on it. I swear I can see Chase's pants tightening from here.

My actions don't match the words that come out of my mouth, or even my thoughts, but I can't help it. He's driving me crazy. Chase's eyes widen at my action, but he quickly collects himself and puts his permanent charming smile back on his face.

Eventually, everyone starts to get bored with the game, but of course not before the bottle lands on me again. Not hearing the instructions the first time, I ask someone to repeat it.

"Jump into the pool," says Maddox.

My eyes widen briefly but I don't let it phase me so I stand up, surprising everyone when I say: "Don't you wanna watch?"

I stand at the edge of the pool and already, a small crowd has formed around it. Everyone is waiting for the first person to jump in before everyone joins, that first person being me.

Faye hands me a shot and I down it before handing the glass back to her. I back up slightly and run towards the diving board before doing a front flip off of it, probably flashing everyone, and diving into the pool. My body breaks through the barrier of water and when I surface everyone starts to cheer and jump in. Maddox dives in, picking me up and carrying me on his shoulders and out of the pool.

I'm cheering and returning high fives from random people, soaking wet but still so happy. Thank god Faye didn't overdo my makeup, because after running my fingers beneath my eyes, I can tell that none of it is running down my face. Maddox puts me back on my feet and leads me upstairs to give me a towel before Chase's voice cuts in behind us.

"I'll take it from here, thanks Mads." Maddox smiles knowingly, before patting my butt, earning him a glare from both me and Chase. He disappears back down the stairs. I stand there quietly, not knowing what to say before a hand reaches out for my own, and I let him lead me into his room. He takes me into the bathroom and grabs me a fresh towel from the cupboard, handing it to me. He leans against the opposite wall while I sit on the counter and rub the towel over my skin and hair.

"That was some show, I must admit."

"I could say the same for you," I say, referring to the whipped cream dare. He just chuckles while I try to dry my hair, not even bothering with the dress. Chase leaves the room without saying anything but after a minute, I open the door to see him standing there with a small pile of clothes. I assume that they're his.

"You can wear these for the night," He says, handing them to me.

"Thank you," I say quietly, taking them from him before shutting the door softly.

Quickly changing, I put on his t-shirt, which is now my second one of his, that goes down to mid-thigh, covering enough so I don't bother with the boxer shorts. I open the door, getting slightly startled when I see him still leaning against the wall right outside.

"You can sleep in my room tonight, I don't want you driving home." He offers while staring down at my bare legs, and I don't even bother mentioning that we didn't take the car here because the familiar and distracting scent of grass and pine has already made its way to my nose.

I run the nail of my index finger along my lips and hesitate. "Are you sure? I don't want to make this weird..."

He smiles genuinely. "It's not weird. I'd rather you sleep in my bed again than Maddox's." He admits and I nod in understanding. He moves out of the way and gestures for me to walk past him. I make my way to his bed for the second night in a row, but this time Chase isn't sharing it with me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
618K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
6.7M 174K 51
In a town where the high school football team rules the school, Amelia is just another face in the crowd. Sure, her dad is the football coach but Ame...