The Little Skater Girl (Diabo...

By PlutiaSakamaki12

Aoi Hatsune is a 16 years old is a very shy girl, kind hearted, petite young girl, she is friendly and melodi... More

Info:
Author: Grace meet The Sakamaki Brothers! And Yui...
Chapter 1: Meet the Sakamaki Brothers
Author: We Meet Again!
Chapter 2: Night School and Bullies!
Author: Lazy...
Chapter 3: First Bite...
Chapter 4: Never Embarrassed
Chapter 5: Meet the Guardian Angels
Chapter 6: What is She?
Chapter 7: You Are So Dead!
Author: 1,000k views!!!
Chapter 8: Son of Demon
Author: Happy Birthday! Mama!!!
Info: 2
Chapter 9: I can Talk!
Chapter 10: Aoi's Past...
Author: Huge and Serious Problem!!!

Author: They're always... Fighting... (This is Serious and Depression!!!)

2.6K 20 8
By PlutiaSakamaki12

Grace:

"*crying*... (Speaking Filipino)..."

Shu:

"Hey... Are you alright?"

Grace suddenly hug Shu.

Grace:

"They're always fighting each other...! Why I'm always being like this?!"

Ayato:

"What happened?"

Grace:

"Mom and big sis always fighting because of the money...*sob*... Big sis saying the true...*sob*...but my mom didn't listen because mom cares a lot my cousin than us...*sob*... I don't wanna live it anymore!"

Subaru:

"Calm down! Your heart! If you continue that because of depression...you can't breath!"

Grace:

"I-I can't stop...!*sob*... I don't understand*sob*...why they're always fighting each other...*sob*... I can't breath..."

Grace cry, cry and cry over again but she suddenly feel pain on her chest inside of her heart and she collapsed on the floor.

Everyone:

"Grace!"

Yui:

"I go get some water! And you guys needs to comfort her! That's the only way!"

Shu carry Grace and he put her on the couch...

Grace:

"..,I *sob*...don't...*sob*...wanna...*sob*...live anymore...*sob*..."

Few Minutes Later...

Everyone is worried about her...

Kanato:

"I hope she's ok..."

Laito:

"What just really happened to her?"

Yui:

"The because of Depression..."

Reiji:

"How do you know that?"

Yui:

"She told me that her mom and her older -step sister because of the money they're have but her mom was really angry because her older -step sister is telling not the truth... Her cousin always stealing money while her mom have a heat stroke and hern older -step sister going hang out her friends... Her mom really cares about Grace's cousin than her own children... I was feel bad for her... Her cousin steal more money but Grace's mother didn't care..."

Grace slowly woken up... She looks snap and emotionless...

Grace:

"..."

Shu:

"Grace, are you alright now?"

Grace didn't respond because she's totally snap and emotionless and then her eyes are lifeless like dead fish...

Reiji:

"Grace..."

Grace still didn't respond...

Ayato:

"... Please,...talk to us..."

Grace didn't respond...

Kanato:

"... Grace...*sob*..."

Grace didn't respond...

Laito:

"We're so worried about you..."

Grace didn't respond...

Subaru:

"...We here to help you..."

Grace didn't respond...

Yui:

"Grace..."

Grace didn't respond...

Everyone:

"Don't worry... We still by your side..."

June 19, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 13.4K 72
(Warning: Yui's a bitch in this fanfic) What happens if Yui Komori did escaped from the Sakamaki mansion and was never seen again? What if her younge...
169K 3K 23
Izumi Komori, Yui's sister,Izumi was a great student. She was a very smart yet young beautiful girl. Izumi never thought she could ever be a very goo...
98 0 13
The Sakamaki brothers are nothing but cruel to each other and to themselves. There's nothing that they do that they can agree on. With 6 brothers wit...
741K 19.3K 38
****WARNING YUI IS A BITCH IN THIS FANFIC***** (Sorry Yui fans) Meet Yuu Komori, who is the complete opposite of his sister where he is not as weak l...