the gray garden

By mysticwolf15

I got an idea for writing love stories between the characters, so plz give it a try and be patient for the up... More

the gray garden
etihw ♥ kcalb part 1 (edit)
etihw ♥ kcalb part 2
etihw ♥ kcalb part 3
Grora♥Wodahs part 2

grora♥wodahs part 1

1.3K 32 8
By mysticwolf15

~enjoy! :3~

GRORA'S POV:

I walked down the hallways looking for the head angle, I had a present for him, for the day we met when he saved me centries ago from almost being killed from his brother kcalb.

I felt sorry for wodahs, after all, right after that he lost his eye.

I bumped into someone and looked up to see it's wodahs. "head angle."

"grora." he replied back with that same monotone voice, when I noticed that he was holding a present behind his back.

"um.....I have something for you head angle." "grora." we both said, holding out the present to each other, I found my heart racing and my face heating up slowly, I could also see his face heating up also.

we both took the presents an opened them at the same time, he gave me a new bow with brand new arrows to fix the one he let yosafire break, as he got cupons to last him a month on ochazuchi, I giggles a bit seeing how is eyes lit up.

"thank you grora." wodahs said turning and looking at me.

"your welcome, thank you also." I replied looking back, wanting to kiss him so bad.

"your welcome." he replied back and then walked off, putting the cupons into his pocket.

I wish you would see how much I care about you wodahs.

I left to my room since it was late and headed to bed, only to be pledged with nightmares about the wars, tears slowly falling down my face as I tossed and turn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC