be the star : 전 정국

By famouskookie

✭ book 1 ✭ cover inspired by bts now 3 : dreaming days and blghitted (ig) synopsis ➣ makailee saxton, a 22-ye... More

일 welcome to ma city
이 live your life
삼 you make me begin
사 i got a feel
오 go crazy today
육 sweeter than sweet
칠 flower petals shower
구 all for experience
십 rise, be brave
십일 here to ruin you
십이 you're in danger
십삼 your aloof heart
십사 love is a lie
십오 i still want you
십육 i'll be in love maze
십칠 give me one day
십팔 2 cool 4 skool
십구 i want it this love
이십 where the party yah
이십일 trust me
이십이 if only i could rewind
이십삼 you're my everything
이십사 when the day comes
이십오 if i ruled the world
이십육 drink it up
이십칠 beautiful christmas
이십팔 brighter tomorrow
이십구 broken glass
삼십 give me a remedy
삼십일 see the sunshine
저자의 메모 : announcement
삼십이 hungry for your love
삼십삼 you're my only girl
삼십사 can't hold me down
삼십오 see good things
삼십육 so many complex
삼십칠 woo, take it easy
삼십팔 the devil's touch
삼십구 like it like that
사십 got me high so fast
사십일 tell me of eternity
사십이 i give it to you
사십삼 shine the love
사십사 don't give two fucks
사십오 i do love you crazy
사십육 baby, yes i want it
사십칠 call me right one
사십팔 yes i'm a bad boy
사십구 you got that home
저자의 메모 : 100k reads
오십 hey mama
오십일 go UGH! UGH!
오십이 pick your filter
오십삼 keep on shining
오십사 i live so i love
오십오 i thought of only you
오십육 take my hands now
오십칠 i'm a risk it all
오십팔 paradise of dreams
저자의 메모 : black lives matter
저자의 메모 : army for #blm
오십구 everything on fire
육십 i do what i do
육십일 haters hella sick
육십이 if i'm not your taste
육십삼 you're my light
에필로그 (epilogue)
저자의 메모 (author's note)
저자의 메모, pt.2

팔 wishing for some luck

3.4K 112 32
By famouskookie

여기 봐 Look Here

BTS - Dark&Wild

───────────────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►

2:16 - 1:22

LOOKING EVERYWHERE BUT TOWARD JUNGKOOK, I GOT as far away from him and as fast as humanly possible. I had never heard of someone dying of humiliation, but it sure as fuck felt like I just might.

I cleared my throat, my head drooping in embarrassment, "Oh my god, uh... I'm so sorry, I-"

"Kailee-noona..."

I quickly interrupted him, "Don't w-worry, it's completely fine- Just know that I'm sorry... Let's forget about it, okay??"

"I-I just-"

"Please, don't..." I literally begged him, trying not to burst out in tears. I didn't want to hear it. I couldn't.

'I'm such a fucking idiot' kept replaying in my head like a broken record.

I wasn't sure what had happened just now. I didn't have the time to entirely process it all. But maybe it was too soon, I did only meet him almost a month ago... or maybe I had mistaken his sweet words and gestures from earlier for something they were not. It was really hard to tell.

But one thing for sure, I wanted the ground to swallow me up so damn bad.

Under the pouring rain, Jungkook and I quickly picked up what was left of the picnic and rushed to his black Jaguar. In any other circumstance, I would've felt guilty for wetting his fancy leather seat. But as of now, I was too ashamed to even care.

Neither of us said a word the entire ride to his place, soft pop music playing on the radio. If it was up to me, I would've gone straight home to wallow in self-pity in my bed. But I didn't want to break the -awkward- silence.

Jungkook turned on the heater as soon as he noticed me shivering because of my damp clothes and the cooler weather. I hated that it was just impossible to stay mad at him because he would do sweet things like that.

As soon as we stepped into his luxurious home, my best friend and a few of the boys started eagerly bombarding us with questions. How the picnic went, whether the two of us had fun if we kissed in the rain-that one was deadass funny, - and so on. But their interrogation abruptly stopped as everyone picked up on our discomfort.

Jin suddenly whispered something in his ear, and they both walked away. No doubt they would talk about our disaster of a date. If I could even call it like that at this point.

"Alright, spill now," Leonor urged me, her blue eyes watching me carefully. "What happened?"

"What happened is that I'm a dumbass! It was all going so perfect, like he was saying all the right words and everything... but then I just had to fuck it all up when I tried to kiss him and-"

"Did you just say that you 'tried' to kiss him?" Yoongi inquired, and I shouldn't be surprised that he understood. Yet I was.

All the boys' English had gotten a lot better lately. Maybe not as much as my Korean, but their improvement really showed.

"You kissed Jungkookie?" Taehyung blurted out loudly, appearing at my side out of the blue.

"What? KaiKai kissed our maknae?" Hoseok, who was right behind him, gasped in disbelief.

"I did not kiss him, okay! I wanted to, but he turned away before it happened..." I admitted in exasperation and noticed the poodle of water that had formed around my feet, "So can I please get out of these wet clothes now?"

"Yeah, you can wear some of mine," Namjoon said, tugging me down the hallway while the others stood frozen and taken aback.

I instantly recognized the bedroom as the one he shared with Taehyung. It was really adorable and soft, action figures and fluffy toys laying everywhere.

Slipping out of my damp outfit, I threw on the Puma tracksuit sweatshirt that Namjoon had lent me. His scent that lingered on it kind of made me feel better. The fresh soap and sweet jasmine scent were really comforting.

"KaiKai, I'm sure there's an explanation," Hoseok stated when I headed back to them in the living room.

"Yeah, like maybe he doesn't like me after all," I mumbled with a little shrug and flopped down next to Jimin.

"Don't say that, we all know that's not true," he cooed and pulled me into a warm hug.

I wanted to believe him so bad. I really did.

But the more I thought about Jungkook and I, the more absurd the idea appeared to be. I didn't want to go there, but... I was Black, he was Korean. I would fly back home at the end of the summer, and he would go back to his famous life as Jungkook from BTS.

So whatever I wanted us to be was pretty much doomed from the start. Not that it mattered, anyway.

A boy as perfect as him wouldn't want a girl like me.

・゛゛・・゛゛・・゛

━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━

krazeekailee • • •
Wolmido Island, South Korea

❤️ 💬 📤 🔽

Liked by naughtinori and 271 others

krazeekailee the view is always better with me in it, babe 😊🌊

━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━

Today my best friend and I were visiting Wolmido Island, near Incheon. It seemed like putting an actual sea between Jungkook and I was a great idea, considering our history of accidentally and not so accidentally bumping into each other around the city.

"You do realize that you can't avoid him forever, right?" Leonor pointed out for the zillionth time.

"Girl, just watch me!"

It had been two days since the kissing tragedy and yeah, I just couldn't let it go. I wouldn't say that I was avoiding Jungkook, but I was certainly avoiding the truth. I was shitting myself just at the thought of what he wanted to say.

I figured what I didn't know couldn't kill me, even if the apprehension would eventually.

I wished I could say that Jungkook wasn't on my mind anymore, since that was what I was trying to achieve but I'd be kidding myself. Hell, I couldn't get through any day without thinking about him all the time. So today was no damn different. Especially as we walked through China Town.

I knew he would've loved this place, leading me to wonder if he had been here before or the kind of pictures he would have taken. Probably the pagoda lanterns hanging all over the street or the hipped oriental roofs on the houses.

"Are you listening to me at all?" my best friend asked, after waving her hand in front of my face and bringing me back to the present.

"I am now," I uttered and looked at her, not letting my mind wander back to Jungkook.

"So, I was saying let's go to the Sinpo Market and grab some 닭강정, the crispy chicken glazed in that sweet and spicy sauce? Then we could visit the Fairy Tale Village!"

"Yeah, sure," I said, really trying to sound as enthusiastic as her, but it came out flat and cold.

Leonor just chuckled to herself as if she knew something I didn't. But since I wasn't in the mood for interrogation, I ignored it.

In the early evening, we went to Wolmi Theme Park and waited in line for the Ferris wheel as it was the perfect time to watch the sunset. It was actually something I looked forward to. Until I started noticing the people in front of us were mostly young couples. Damn, I felt so bitter right then.

The Korean employee motioned us into the next cabin and the second I stepped inside, my heart nearly came out of my throat. The first things I noticed were his bright brown eyes and a little button nose and perfect raven hair. It had to be a bad fucking joke...

Why else would Jungkook be right in front of me??

The door of the Ferris wheel closed behind my back, and I turned furiously around to find Leonor grinning at me. Of course, she was in on it. There was no way Jungkook would've known I'd here at this exact moment.

"What the fuck??? I really hate you right now... This isn't funny, I wanna get out. Now!" I shouted at her and suddenly felt his hand on my shoulder, causing me to flinch away from him. "Don't you think I've already been embarrassed enough as it is? Why are you doing this, Jungkook?"

"I really need to talk to you, go on this ride with me please," Jungkook said softly, begging me with those gorgeous brown eyes.

Damn you for being everything I ever wanted.

"Fine," I sighed and reluctantly flopped down. He took the seat across from me, and the Ferris wheel began to move. "Now talk."

"That day at the field..." he paused, which urged me to look at him, and god, he was so gorgeous, "I shouldn't have pulled away from the kiss."

"What do you even mean?" I asked in confusion, a frown plastering on my face. The only not explainable reason was also the most unimaginable to me, so I didn't wanna go there.

"I-I should've kissed you... I wanted to- But I just got so scared and messed it up..."

"What...? Really?!" I gasped in utter disbelief, making him chuckle.

"Noona, I've been thinking about kissing you for some time now."

My jaw was nearly dislocated as his words began to sink in. I stared right into his eyes to see if he was fooling me, but all I saw was a flicker of hope shining really bright. At this very moment, I had never been more sure that he was telling the truth.

So I pretty much wasted two days avoiding him for no reason at all.

"Oh god, I'm such an idiot!"

"No, no... me idiot, not you!"

Shaking my head, I couldn't help but giggle, "I guess, we're both idiots... I really tried wrapping my head around the idea you might like me a little-"

"I don't just like you a little, I like you a lot, noona," Jungkook admitted sincerely, his cheeks turning an adorable shade of pink.

"I like you so much, Kookie," I smiled at him, my heart beating a million miles an hour.

"Since I meet you, my hearteu... uh... boom boom!" he gushed in his broken English, and I laughed in pure happiness.

"Me too, like so bad," I giggled as he came to sit next to me, his knee brushing against mine. A gust of his delicious cologne flooded my senses, getting me high on the floral citrusy scent.

"Noona... can I kiss you?"

"It's always a yes for me~"

Jungkook beamed at me and gently placed his hands on my cheeks. He then moved his face closer, eyes fluttering shut. I couldn't believe after all those years of fantasying about the perfect kiss with him, the moment was finally inescapable.

Slowly, his lips softly touched mine, and it felt like fireworks exploded in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him toward me, feeling him smile against my mouth. He started pulling away after a few seconds, but I quickly chased after his soft lips. I wanted more, more than just a little peck.

Tentatively, I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and Jungkook tensed up slightly before letting me explore. He kissed me back a little clumsily and almost robotically, but it was so endearing.

I rested my forehead against his, giggling at him, "Kookie... just relax."

"Oh, sorry, I-I..." he muttered in embarrassment and moved back again, averting his gaze.

"Hey, look at me," I purred reassuringly and dipped my head to meet his shy eyes, "Hey, it's okay... you're just overthinking too much. Don't."

"I've never k-kissed anyone like that..."

"Are you saying that I'm your first kiss?"

"My first r-real one... y-yeah."

"Like, the others were fake?"

I just couldn't resist teasing him, but the fact that I was his first true kiss had me feeling like the luckiest woman in the world.

Instead of answering, he leaned in and captured my mouth again, taking me by surprise. Jungkook then slipped past my parted lips with his tongue and started licking mine shyly, softly. My heart was about to burst in bliss because the moment was just so sweet.

Jungkook was all that mattered, all that made sense to me right here and now.

The heat of his body that enveloped mine, the softness of his warm lips, the twirls of our tongues, and the rapid pulse of our hearts. I couldn't have asked for a dreamier first kiss than this.

Breaking apart a bit too soon, the brightest of diamonds in his slant eyes, he giggled happily, "Oh my gawd~"

"God, you're so cute," I cooed, going in for more of his wonderful kisses.

Hell yeah, I was kissing The Golden Maknae, at the top of the Ferris wheel, under the sunset of Incheon. And It was so completely out-of-this-world.

After our romantic ride of the Ferris Wheel, we wandered along the boardwalk as the night seeped over the island. Our fingers interlacing together, I loved the way his tan hand fitted so perfectly with my darker one. There were a lot of people, but the darkness acted as a camouflage, so nobody seemed to recognize him.

When we reached the seaside, Jungkook stopped and murmured, "Be my girlfriend."

"Look at you being all assertive now," I grinned at him, reminiscing how shy he sometimes was around me, "but yes, I'd love nothing more than to be your girlfriend~"

It felt so surreal saying those words out loud. Like f someone had told me that I'd be dating Jungkook from the biggest K-pop boyband of all time, I would've said they were completely delusional. Jungkook was loved by millions of fans and could literally get any one of them... yet he chose me.

I didn't even know how I was still breathing, to be perfectly honest.

A clinking camera abruptly snapped me out of my thoughts, heart dropping inside my chest with fear. I carefully turned my head toward the sound to find Jungkook aiming his professional Sony at my face.

"What are you doing??" I questioned in complete relief, thinking he was a paparazzi for a second.

"Taking pictures of my little wildflower. I wanna remember this moment with you," he grinned adorably, his words making my heart burst in happiness.

I couldn't help myself, so I grabbed him by the neck and kissed his velvety soft lips rapturously. His strong arms snaked around my waist to hold me closer, and my fingers tangled into my smooth hair. Our mouths caressed in perfect timing, the kiss holding so many promises that it made rushes of excitement tingle in my veins.

I could hear a symphony in my head. Trumpets, violins, saxophones, the whole fucking orchestra, and it was the most beautiful sound.

"Oh, Kookie..." I sighed blissfully after our soul-kissing moment, "I'm so happy that I met you~"

"Me too, noona~" Jungkook grinned breathtakingly and then stepped back to take more photos of me. He had that cute look of concentration on his face which I found him so damn irresistible.

"Can I see them?" I asked and walked toward him, but he straight out shook his head. "Why not...?"

"I have to edit them first."

"So you calling me ugly?"

"Never. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen," he told me with the goofiest smile, and I couldn't stop the little scoff from leaving out my mouth.

"Boy, don't lie to me! You have the biggest celebrity crush on IU~"

"But that was before, now I only have the biggest crush on you!"

"Aww, you really know what to say to make me like you even more, don't you?" I hummed giddily, before standing on my tiptoe to peck his lips. "Okay, about those pictures you were gonna show me..."

Jungkook laughed cutely, shaking his head, "Nice try, but I really need to touch a few things first..."

He then thoroughly explained to me how adjusting the brightness would allow the perfect amount of light to fall into the pictures, and how the saturation would make the all colors in the background vividly pop out, and how the exposure would bring out my beautiful chocolate skin.

"You're so passionate about photography, and it's hot! Like so fucking attractive, Gukkie~~" I smirked at my boyfriend, making him scrunch up his nose in the most adorable way ever.

"Hajima, noona~" Jungkook giggled out loud, hands covering the deep blush onto his face.

I grabbed my own camera and focused the lens on him, snapping as many pictures of him as possible so I could add them to the wide collection saved on my phone.

Then I gushed in mock hopelessness. "But you're too damn cute, like... I can't- why are you so damn precious, bunny??"

"YAAAH!!!" he erupted in laughter, so carefree and so infectious that I found myself laughing too.

His laugh was the most endearing sound I had ever heard.

Our lovely evening in Incheon ended, we were now at his place house in Seoul to share the incredible news with the boys. They all seemed so excited and genuinely happy for us, which really warmed my heart.

"Waah! Jungkookie finally has a girlfriend!" Hoseok exclaimed, doing his signature happy crazy dance that made me snort in amusement.

"That means I won! Ha, give me my money!" Jimin suddenly blurted out, looking at Yoongi while the rest of us gaped at the both of them in confusion.

"Wait... Did you... bet on us??" I gasped out of disbelief, and the two boys nodded sheepishly. "What was the bet?"

"If Jeon Jungkookie would really ask you to be his girlfriend or not, and the loser has to do the winner's chores for a month..." Yoongi groaned and then shrugged nonchalantly.

"How dare you??" Jungkook yelped foolishly as he clenched his fists in front of him as if to fight his hyungs, and we all erupted in laughter at his silly behavior. My boyfriend didn't even look like he could even hurt a fly.

Too cute and innocent for that.

"Kisseu her... K-I-S-S... H-E-R!" Jin playfully exclaimed, and the others started chanting 'Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!' with loud smooching sounds.

Jungkook was wide-eyed like a frightened baby bunny. Sure, our friends would probably not live that down anytime soon, but I wouldn't have expected any less of them. No one could make fun of the boys better than the boys themselves.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" they all cackled louder, and Leonor literally pushed me into my boyfriend's arms.

"Sorry," I chuckled before his bright brown eyes looked down at me nervously. "Hey... we don't have to do this-"

"It's okay," Jungkook told me quietly, and I took my sweet time to wrap my arms around his neck in case he changed his mind. But he didn't.

As soon as we kissed, it felt like the entire world just disappeared. His body softened against mine, lips molding effortlessly onto mine and hands pulling at my waist. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, and I knew that I would never get tired of kissing him. It was too much of a euphoric feeling.

When he began to pull away, I quickly pulled his bottom lip between my teeth and grabbed the back of his head to keep him in place. Jungkook shivered in pleasure, and the gentle kiss intensified into something more passionate and sensual. Our tongues intertwined greedily, discovering the heat of each other's mouth in a sudden rush of desire.

"Eww, my eyeess~" Taehyung screeched like a little kid, and I leaned away to see my red-haired friend playfully covering his face as if to protect his innocence.

"Our maknae is finally a man," Namjoon smile with his cute dimples while the others were jumping and wildly rooting for us.

I looked up at Jungkook, meeting his eyes which had turned into pools of midnight darkness and shiny stars. God, his eyes were too beautiful to not get lost in them.

・゛゛・・゛゛・・゛

i don't know about you guys but i waited for this chapter for a thousand yeaaars!!! 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.5K 64
❤I never even dreamt of seeing him from my bare eyes in my whole life...But knowing him from this close was something that I will never forget... ❤"...
65.3K 4.3K 85
[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage of joy, a feeling of intense happine...
957K 20.6K 200
'ᴷⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉ, ᴷⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉ ˢᵒᶠᵗˡʸ' ⁻ ᵇᵃᵈᵇʸᵉ Super soft and squishy bts imagines! Each chapter is its own story and...
18.5K 446 104
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 05.30.2023 Date Finished: 06.18.2023 ...