Forty Hadith Qudsi

By everlasting-love

Collection of 40 Wonderful Hadith. Read and Learn. More

Forty Hadith Qudsi
Hadith #1
Hadith #2
Hadith #3
Hadith #4
Hadith #5
Hadith #6
Hadith #7
Hadith #8
Hadith #9
Hadith #10
Hadith #11
Hadith #13
Hadith # 14
Hadith #15
Hadith #16
Hadith #17
Hadith #18
Hadith #19
Hadith #20
Hadith #21
Hadith #22
Hadith #23
Hadith #24
Hadith #25
Hadith #26
Hadith #27
Hadith #28

Hadith #12

194 16 0
By everlasting-love

On the authority of Abū Mas'ud al-Ansari (May Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

A man from among those who were before you was called to account. Nothing in the way of good was found for him except that he used to have dealings with people and, being well-to-do, he would order his servants to let off the man in straitened circumstances [from repaying his dept]. He said that Allah said: We are worthier than you of that. Let him off.

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari and an-Nasa'i).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.5K 16
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e and m...
106K 1.3K 59
Experience the life with a Natalia, a 14 year old girl with 12 Older brothers! She is Italian and Hispanic! Her parents passed away when she was just...
748K 15.1K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
71.8K 8.8K 52
මන් අදටත් කියනවා ඒක මහ පුදුමාකාර ඇස් දෙකක්... උබේ ඇස්.. ඒවට පුලුවන් මාව සම්පූර්ණෙන්ම පාලනෙ කරන්න.ඒත් ගොඩක් කල් ගන්න එපා ආරු.. උබ මගේ අහසෙ හදක් වෙලා ප...