Second Chance

By Harsh67

(Completed) Life was giving her a second chance. But her past was stopping her. Will she move on? More

Beginning Of A Relationship
Move On!
He's back
First meeting
Her Care
New Bond
Her thoughts
Their Thoughts

Epilogue

89 17 51
By Harsh67

Manvi was busy in watching television.Meanwhile Aarav came and sbouted for her name. She gave him a look.

“Manvi Vineet. “ Aarav said detachedly.

“Vineet!! Yahan aaye hai? “ Manvi asked excitedly.

“Nahi Manvi, Vineet ka accident ho gaya hai.Use chot aayi hai.” Aarav said panickedly.

“Accident!! Vineet. “ Manvi was shocked. Her breathes had stopped. Tears leaked down her eyes. Her brain stopped working.

“Tumhe kaise pata?  Unhe zyada chot toh nahi aayi? Hai kahan wo? “ Manvi was asking him questions.

“Abhi ghar ke. liye nikale hai. Maa papa ko phone aaya hai wo bina bataye chale gaye.” He said. Manvi glared at him. and ran outside. She sat on driving seat of her car and dozed off.

Aarav smiled with tears. “ Ab yeh apne dil ki baat zaroor batayegi. “ He thought.

….

Manvi reached his home. She got down. and moved inside hurriedly. She was crying and shouted for Vineet’s name. She ran upstairs. She rushed into his room.He was talking over phone with someone while. roaming in room. Manvi hugged him tightly.

“Aap thik hai na? Aapko chot kaise aayi? “ She was asking questions non stop but he was confused at her sudden action.

“Aap dhyan se drive nahi kar sakte kya? Lga gaya na chot. Agar aapko kuch ho jata toh mera kya hota?  Apni fikar nahi toh kam se kam meri fikar toh kijiye. “ Manvi shouted at him.Vineet was looking at her in shock.He didn’t understand anything.

Vineet held her from shoulders and shook. her little. “Manvi baat kya hai? Ro kyu rahi ho? “ He asked.

“Wo Aarav chot accident!!”Manvi was  confused looking him fine. “Vineet aap thik hai.” She said confusedly.

“kyun kuch hona chahiye tha kya?” Vineet asked.

Manvi cried and hugged him. “Aarav ko kho chuki hoon aapko khone ki himmat nahi hai. Wada kijiye aap mujhe chhod ke nahi jayenge “She said.

“Manvi main kahin nahi ja raha hoon. Hamesha tumhare sath hoon. “Vineet said calmly.

Manvi sighed and separated. She was looking him blankly. He poured water in glass from jug.He gave her a water.She drank it. He sat opposite to her. He held her hands.

“Ab btao kya hua? “ He asked.

“Kuch nahi. Bas yeh ehsaas hua ke meri feelings aapke liye wohi hai jo aapki mere liye.” Manvi smiled shyly.

Vineet gave her a look and smiled broadly. Manvi downed her gaze. Vineet held her chin with his finger and thumb and lifted her face up. He kissed her forehead.They spent some time together.

…..

Manvi reached her home. Her mother was in living area. Manvi ran towards her and hugged her.

“Mumma I’m so happy. “ Manvi kissed her mother's cheek and ran to her room.  Nandini smiled at her. Meantime she got call from Gautami. She told them about marriage date. They had fixed the date  after two weeks.

Manvi stepped into her room. She found Aarav there. She smiled at him and was twirling herself in happiness.

“Aarav finally mujhe mere jeene ki wajah mil gayi. “She chuckled. Aarav smiled at her.

“Tum Vineet ke sath bahut khush rahogi. I know it. “ He said.

Manvi gave him a tough glare. “ Tune jhoot kyun bola ke Vineet ka accident hua hai. Pata hai kitni darr gayi thi main. “ Manvi said.

“Mere jane ka waqt qareeb aa raha tha aur tum ho ke apni feelings ko naam hi nahi dena chahti thi. Isliye maine yeh sab kiya. “ Aarav said.

“Tum jaa rahe ho? “ Manvi asked shock.

“Yeh duniya meri nahi hai Manvi jaana toh padega na. “ Aarav replied

“Mat jao na. Aise hi mere sang raho. “ Manvi said with moist eyes.

“Nahi reh sakta. Kal is duniya pe akhri din hai mera. “Aarav said.

“Aarav!!! “Manvi about to say but stopped.

“Tum Vineet ke sath khushi khushi apni zindagi bitana.Bahut pyar karta hai wo tumse. Aur mujhe yaad karke kabhi rona bhi mat.Ab tumhari zindagi usi se hai aur Aarav ek aisa panna jo ab nahi raha. Wada karo mujhe yaad karke tum nahi royogi. Khush rahogi hamesha. “ Aarav said with a smile. Manvi had tears. Aarav vanished in air. Manvi was crying.

“Aarav tum hamesha mere dil mein rahoge. “ She mumbled with tears.

After Two Years

She was sitting on couch with swollen belly...Vineet was on holidays as her due dates were coming...He was feeding her with fruits.

“Bas Vineet aur nahi..”She said with over stuffed mouth.

“Abhi khaya hi kya hai yeh apple khatam kar ke pomegranate bhi khana hai.” He said while stuffing one more piece of apple in her mouth.

“Maa dekhiye na yeh kaise zabrdasti kar rahe.”She said while making crying face.

“Arrey bcha kha lo na,baby ke liye sahi hai

“Gautami said while massaging her swollen feet.

“Sab bure hai koi meri nahi sunta.”She tried to blackmail them emotionally.

They smiled at her.

Trio were talking cum arguing sweetly but suddenly Manvi screamed loudly.

“Aah”

Vineet and Gautami became alert..”Kya Hua?”Vineet asked worriedly.

“Aah Vineet!! I think it's time. We should rush to hospital.Aah I can't bear this pain.”She said while screaming and start sweating badly.

He picked her in arms and ordered driver to start the car. Trio went to hospital...Doctor took her inside labour room.

“Mujhe bhi aana hai “Vineet demanded seeing her condition.

“Dekhiye aap nahi aa sakte.” Doctor said.

“Unhe aane dijiye please.mujhe himmat milegi.”She said while pleading.

Doctor sighed and allowed him to come inside.She was screaming in pain while he stood holding her hand giving moral and emotional support...

“Manvi kuch nahi hoga.main hoon na yahan.”He said while caressing her hairs.

“No, Vineet now I can't.”She said in pain.

After sometime they heard a voice of baby cry amd both took relieved sigh...

Manvi was lying weakly and tiring...Vineet kissed her forehead lovingly and asked her for well being. She nodded in weak smile.

“Doctor beta Hua hai na.” She asked excitedly.Doctor nodded positively while giving baby in Vineet's hands...Vineet jumped in joyness. He kissed the baby’s forehead.She smiled to see his happiness…

Vineet moved towards Manvi and show her the baby.

“Manvi milo hamare Aarav se. “ Vineet said.  Manvi gave him a tearily look. He wiped her tears and handed her the Little Aarav.

Meanwhile his mom entered and lifted the baby in her arms. His mom engrossed with baby.

Vineet wrapped his arm around Manvi shoulder and kissed her head.“Thank you Manvi.I know it was not easy for you. It was really painful but you bear this pain and thank you for this beautiful present... But I love you most Manvi.” Vineet said.

Manvi had tears she placed her head on his shoulder .”I love you too.” She whispered.

they lived happily together ever after...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 137 18
Winnie spent nearly a century waiting for Jesse's return. Is it possible that she could have moved on?
549 56 52
All she wants to do is move on and start over. Even find love on the way. But will her past stop her or will she stop running and face reality.
176 0 41
Will she love again?
15 5 7
Revenge. That's the only thing she thinks about. Until she finds her mate. Then is it revenge or life? Which will she give up? Who would guess that h...