Book One: The Abandoned Uchiha

By NoireUchiha

A Uchiha who was shunned from the Uchiha for her unique Bloodline at birth. The unique bloodline being; Senju... More

Prologue: Before Abandonment
[Short-Story] After Prologue: We're Alive..?
Chapter I: Orochimaru's Offer
Chapter II: Two Years of Training
Chapter III: 2 Years Later
Chapter III Part II: Academy Enrollment and Hidden Agenda
Chapter IV: Academy Graduation
Chapter V: Change of Heart
Chapter VI: Land of Waves
Chapter VII: Land of Waves - Don't Die
Chapter IX: The Forest of Death
Chapter XI: Love Is A Curse In and Of Itself
Chapter XII: Mysterious Figure
Chapter XIII: An Uchiha's Betrayal. . . !?
Story of Tsukiyomi Uchiha 1/3: Journey
Story of Tsukiyomi Uchiha 2/3: Despair's Loneliness....
Story of Tsukiyomi Uchiha 3/3: Akatsuki's Final Plans

Chapter X: Meeting Hayate Gekko & Yugao Uzuki

51 0 0
By NoireUchiha

Uchiha Tsukiyomi POV

The sun light shines through the window where the uchiha girl is sleeping, and as it gets brighter it reaches her eyes which then slowly begin to open "Hehe.. The morning hates me.." the Uchiha Girl yawned softly like an angel.

She slowly walked into the bathroom where her shower is and tossed her clothes onto the ground an got inside turning on the water as it sprayed down onto her small figure '..Mmmm This feels nice.' she thought. Now turning the water off , she slid the shower door open thus placing her feet onto the ground floor while grasping the towel in her right hand and began to dry herself off as she now felt rejuvenated from a nice cold shower.

Now that she is dried and clean, she got on her Ninja Outfit an opened her door to leave and shut it from behind her.

Now walking the Konoha Streets - looking around to see what she wanted to eat today. When she accidentally bumped into someone and fell on her butt "Ouch!" she muttered "Sorry miss" he reached his hand out to her "Thank you" she said an grabbed his hand as he pulled her up and the two smiled at one another but her smile was fake nonetheless. He was a Jounin from the looks of it "My name is Hayate Gekko" he mentioned as he took a glance at the small figure in front of him, "may I ask what your name is?" she nodded "Tsukiyomi Uchiha." he smiled when a woman stood beside him, a girl with purple hair.

The young female uchiha fake smiled at the strong-looking woman in front of her "What is your name?" this caught the woman off-guard but answered nonetheless "Yugao Uzuki, it's a pleasure little Uchiha." this formed an irk on the forehead of the Female Uchiha "Little.. Why are you judging me because of my height?!" this made the two Jounin's laugh at her outburst. But she looked at the male, Hayate, sternly for he had a sword behind his back which caught her interest in this Jounin in front of her "Teach me some jutsu's or styles with the Sword!" this had the two looking serious now and asked why she would need such skills "I love Swords, Katana's. and Odamachi's too!" the man smiled with a small chuckle an agreed, now heading to a secret spot that these two Jounin's use on the two's spare time.

... Five Days Later..

The Female Uchiha has come to enjoy the presence of Hayate and Yugao. Today the Male Jounin had something he needed to do alone at nighttime. Of course, Yugao begged as did Tsukiyomi.. Hayate was like another father-figure to her, and Yugao like a mother, she wanted to watch their smiles forever, if she could. The memories of training with these two awesome people.. just brings slight tears to her eyes, nonetheless she avoids showing to much emotions when she can. She, as in Tsukiyomi, began to remember her training...

*** Five Days Ago...***

I remember how serious these two acted towards me because of my interest in Swordsmanship. After all, I am only 12 but that shouldn't matter - not to me anyways.

The man before me stood as a proud ninja while unsheathing his sword "Are you sure about this?" he asked.

My eyes were like a a bottomless abyss as I looked at him in the eyes. He knew my answer right away as a sword was thrown the direction of my figure; catching it effortlessly in my right hand; we both ran towards one another.

Blades connected each time we got close to each other. We were evenly matched and he's a Jounin, though I can tell he's not taking this seriously enough. I smirked and within a second my figure vanished. His shocked expression was priceless while I whispered in his ear "Behind you..." this caused him to turn around but his blade met my hand - thus catching it in my palm with chakra surrounding my palm so I could grasp the blade without getting cut.

I and Hayate sat down to look at the shining slightly night sky "The Moon will be a full one in five days from now" Hayate turned an looked at me smiling "Thanks for teaching me the Leaf Style: Dance of The Cresent Moon; I'm truly grateful for learning it from you" "No problem Tsukiyomi. I had fun today."

***Day Two before Present Time...*** 

Yugao would take me shopping for clothes for a while - suppose she thinks since I am a girl that my interests should lie into this type of stuff.

Yugao grabbed my hand taking me wherever she is taking me too. Who knew she liked Ramen.. We ate Ramen at Ichiraku's where Tenzo as usual is a generous fellow like always.

After eating at Ichiraku the purple hair Jounin had taken me Accessory Shopping, I guess for clothing but when we arrived they had more than just Accessories for Clothes but for Swords and/or Katana's. An example; Chains for the hilt of the sword, a weird marking that you can have engraved into the blade or onto your body.. etc. This is quite an amazing shop. I had bought.. a lot and spent more money than I planned... oh well.

We met up with Hayate after our shopping spree and we separated ways so I could go home to relax an sleep a good nights rest. I am owed this after all. Running around all day shopping has worn me out.

Despite their good qualities.. they're very great people those two.. When I entered my apartment there stood a Sword and Katana beside my kitchen table 'I love... you both.' I said in the own mind.

***.. Day Three ['Thank you'] before Present Time***

When awaking I went straight for the shower to get cleaned for the day. After getting dressed into casual clothing for once; since my shopping spree. I dressed in a Short-Sleeve Shirt that has a hoodie attached behind it while the sleeve on the left side went down my should since it's supposed too. 

I put on a black-skirt and some black-leather stockings that go from my knee's to the middle of my feet but the part that surrounds my back heel  on my foot is opened to give that part air and now I had placed my new grey small heeled sandals onto my feet - I got small feet! So what!?

Of course, when I walked around town I felt both male and female eyes on my figure .. 'I'll name this outfit style; Beautiful Darkness Queen.' I giggled inside my head.

When I spotted Hayate, an Yugao, the two seemed to be having lunch together so I didn't want to spoil it for them. I did however flicker past them with a loud "Thank you" and with that I went to train the rest of the day.

*** Day Four  'Curse' before Present Time..**

I haven't seen any of my teammates which bothers me. I know that Sakura is probably visiting Lee since his battle with Gaara. Probably visiting Sasuke too.

Although I'm sure he already escaped from the hospital to go train with Kakashi-Sensei. Today is boring, I didn't have to participate in the Preliminaries before the real third exam because the numbers would have been imperfect.

I do not remember who I'm to fight against but I'm sure someone will inform me of who the person I'm suppose to be fighting against.

I don't feel like I should have even been allowed since I didn't get to fight but the Third Hokage insisted that I still participate. I love grampa, that's what he is to me. Little did know who I'd meet by walking around the Village.. none other than Neji Hyuuga. When we crossed paths he stopped by placing his hand on my shoulder "Hey.. Can we talk?" I was silent but followed him to where he wished to take me, it was to the Hyuuga Compound where we sat with him and his uncle.

"This is the girl?" his uncle asked calmly and he nodded to his uncle. He sized me up and down "It's been a long time, my dear. Tell me.. have you used the Byakugan? After all... Your Kekkei Genkei is unique to be able to learn or taught on how to form another one." I nodded after he finished "It's a pleasure to meet you again. Though... I miss Neji's father. I missed you as well." this shocked him, I guess he wasn't expecting me to remember Neji's father.

After talking for some time he left Neji and I alone "I'm sorry about how I've treated you." this had utterly shocked me "The great Neji? Apologizing? Am I in a dream? And if so are you supposed to be Prince Neji?" this made him laugh at my weirdness.

He brought me into a hug. Neji's arms around my waist inside the hug where our bodies are close to one another "Neji.. Is there something.. you nee-"  I was pressed tighter against his body & before I realized it our lips were nearly close together but I removed myself from the embrace so our lips couldn't meet.

... "I'm sorry Neji but I'm not ready for such a commitment." He was disappointed, I could tell by his voice.. Damn it all! I said two boys.. I liked but I guess it was three. Love.. is a curse.

***Uchiha Tsukiyomi Very Short POV [Present Time]***

The Raven Uchiha Girl wondered the Village at night; hoping to see what Hayate is doing that's so important he'd have to be out at patrolling at nighttime.

Little did the Uchiha know that tonight... Will haunt her for the rest of her life.

To Be Continued....

This is extra short today. It'll be longer next chapter, I swear! I hope you all are doing well! Also hope that your all enjoying the story so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.7K 23
Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is she is the half-sister to Itachi and Sasu...
262K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
26.6K 452 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
266K 10.1K 109
"The Namikaze clan huh?", Itachi took a step closer, his eyes calm, but fixated. I took a step further back as I kept reminding myself that this is n...