Persona 4 X Persona User! Mal...

By PersonaxJJBAPhan-boy

I decided to try this because I'm bored as hell. Anyway in this (Y,N) Narukami is the adopted brother of Yu N... More

About (Y,N)
A Tale of Two Fools
See Who I Am
Backside of the TV
Signs of Love
Who Will Stop The Rain
Every Day's Great at your Junes
The New Student
Lady Looks Like A Dude
Boyz 2 Men
The Camping Chapter
Meeting An Idol
Closing The Case
I'll Face Myself
Enjoying Summer
Reunited At Last
The Kings Game
A New Ally And A Enemy
Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town
Dude Looks Like A Lady
Saving Nanako
Important Notice From Nepstation
Chibisona: Ragna's Obsessive Fans
Living With Determination
The Jester's True Colors
Don't Lose Your Way
Your Affection
Thanks
I'm Back!
A Light in Starless Sky
Good News
Thanks again
Reach Out to the Truth pt. 1
Reach Out to the Truth pt.2
Last Train Home

Fate Is In Our Hands

3.4K 37 28
By PersonaxJJBAPhan-boy

I skipped ahead a little because I'm a little eager to get to the fight against Izanami. Anyway hope you enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/12 Daytime

Me and the guys have been walking through a blizzard for a while.

Yosuke: Are you guys okay!? You guys are all still here, right?

Kanji: You three, me, and... Hey... Where's Teddie!?

Y,N: I think I see him coming up behind us.

Teddie: I'm here... And no jokes like "Ack! That snowman's talking!" right now, please...

Yosuke: This isn't good... We're completely lost... And it's so cold that I'm gonna die...

Y,N: How did things come to this?

Flashback

It's been a while since we finally solved the murder case and during that time Nanako made a miraculous recovery. We all spent Christmas together and somehow the girls made a cake that didn't try to kill us. Honestly I'd rather fight five Reapers than eat Mystery Food X and I'm sure that the others feel the same way.

We came to the mountains to make some memories before Yu and I have to leave in the spring. Yesterday we all told some ghost stories and Minako said that it reminds her of "Junpei's Believe It or Don't." Things got pretty freaky when the lights went out all of a sudden.

Earlier today Yu and I called the other guys here and we slid down the ski trail a few times. After that we tried to find our way back to the lodge, but we got completely lost.

Flashback over

Y,N: Oh yeah. That's how.

Kanji: Don't give up so easily! Show some guts, dammit!

Teddie: I remember reading that the people who give up first are the ones who end up dying... Actually Sensei...? I think my batteries are about to wear out...

Yu: Don't fall asleep, no matter what!

Teddie: 💤 *snore* 💤

Y,N: Dammit... Now we're stuck with a bear-cicle.

Yosuke: He JUST said not to fall asleep! Quit screwing around! You'll die! For real!

Kanji: Hey, doesn't that look like a cottage!?

Yosuke: Great, and now he's hallucinating... You start dreaming on your feet, and pretty soon you're dead...

Kanji: I'm not dreamin', asshole!

Y,N: He's right, I see it too!

Teddie: Ooooh! That is indeed a "snowy mountain cottage"! When night falls, the phone line gets cut, and the inhabitants die by the fireplace poker...

Yosuke: That'll be the least of our worries... Look, we can't stay out in the snow like this. Let's get over there quick!

We walk up to the cottage's front door and knock on it a few times.

Yosuke: Excuse me! Is anyone here!?

No answer.

Yosuke: ... Wait, huh?

The door opens. We walk in, but nobody's here.

Teddie: I can't see anything.

Kanji: I wonder why the door was unlocked.

Yosuke: I dunno... but it's better than freezing to death! Let's just consider ourselves lucky, okay? Anybody know the lodge's phone number? We can call them up and have them send some rescue services or something...

We all look at each other and shake our heads.

Yosuke: Seriously? Don't tell me... no one knows what it is?

Kanji: I don't have my phone with me.

Teddie: Me either.

Yosuke: Really? Come ON, man, that's why cell phones were invented! You're SUPPOSED to keep it around!

Kanji: Who the hell would I call!? We were all hangin' around together! If you'd told me we were gonna get lost, I'd have remembered to bring it!

Teddie: I'm all naked in here! You should've told that this was gonna happen!

Yosuke: How was I supposed to know!? If I'd known this was gonna happen, then we wouldn't've gotten lost! Fine... I'll give Chie a call...

Yosuke takes out his phone, but then he puts it away.

Teddie: C'mon, Yosuke, quit stalling. Hurry up and call Chie-chan.

Yosuke: ... The battery's dead.

Everyone except Yosuke: !?

Kanji: After all the shit you gave us for being unprepared, now this!

Yosuke: It's an old phone, so it runs out fast! I can't afford a new one because I was saving up for a motorcycle! I never would've imagined something like this would happen! C'mon, partner, you're our last hope.

Everyone looked at us with eyes full of hope. Yu and I take out our phones to call for help, but there's no service. We noticed a hearth on the floor and used some old newspapers and some matches to make a small fire.

Yosuke: Man, it looks like we're gonna survive this...

Y,N: Even if we do survive this, Minako is gonna kill us for making her worry so much.

We each tremble at the thought of an angry Minako. We know how much of a badass she is and I'm pretty sure she could kick our asses even without her personas. We talk for a bit and we were about to use Teddie's bear costume to keep ourselves warm when all of a sudden a nearby TV turned on. We get up to investigate it. We start moving and shoving things around.

Yosuke: Whoa! Dude! Stop it! What the hell are you doing!? Quit fooling around!

Kanji: B-But we have to find out. Right, Senpai?

Teddie: No! Big S-Sensei, stop it! You'll fall in!

Then the girls end up rushing into the cottage. Turns out this cottage is literally right behind the place we're staying in. Long story short, they thought we were doing uh... I don't want to mention it. We hopelessly tried to explain things to them and we ended up falling into the TV world. We wake up in a place called The Hollow Forest. Margaret explained everything such as this being where Marie will die to remove the fog for good. We wouldn't let that happen so we decided to stop her. We left the Hollow Forest to prepare.

2/13 Daytime

We went back to the Hollow Forest to stop Marie from killing herself, but there's so many shadows that it's started to get overwhelming. I prepare to summon a persona, but a voice interrupts me.

???: Hypnos! Megidola!

The shadows are defeated by a powerful almighty attack. We look around and I see Nathaniel behind us with Hypnos floating above him.

Y,N: What are you doing here, Nathaniel?

Nathaniel: I overheard you guys talking about saving someone and I decided to use my persona to get here and help out.

Minako: Thanks really appreciate the help.

Nathaniel: Don't mention it. I'll deal with the shadows you guys go on ahead.

Y,N: Right.

Nathaniel clears out the shadows and we continued on until we managed to make it to where we'll find Marie.

Y,N: Thanks for the help, Nathaniel.

Nathaniel: Whatever. I'll stay out here and deal with any shadows. You go on and save your little girlfriend or whatever.

Everyone except Y,N and Nathaniel: !

Y,N: WHAT! IN! THE! HELL!!!

Rise and Naoto looked heartbroken while the others are surprised. Although Naoto didn't show that she was heartbroken.

Minako: Aww Y,N, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend. Yu told me about his relationship with Yukiko, why didn't you tell me about you and Marie?

Y,N: Wait, what was that second part?

Rise: What!? Senpai, why didn't you tell us that Marie is your girlfriend?

Y,N: Wait, hold on a second!

Yu: Good for you, Y,N.

Yukiko: Yes, I'm happy for your relationship with Marie.

Y,N: Dammit Nathaniel, why did you have to say that!?

Nathaniel: Sorry, I was joking.

Minako: Excuse me?

Rise: Huh?

Naoto: You were joking?

Nathaniel: Yes, I didn't think you all would take it so literally.

Naoto: Oh well, I guess that's a relief.

Y,N: A relief? What do you mean-

Nathaniel: Are you going to stop Marie from killing herself or not?

Y,N: Oh right! We'll be right back.

Nathaniel: Sure.

With that craziness resolved we went inside to stop Marie from killing herself. When we enter we saw her standing in front of a coffin.

Y,N: Marie!

Marie turns around and faces us.

Marie: Why? Why are you here?

Chie: Marie, you don't have to force yourself all on your own anymore.

Yukiko: Tell us what happened to you, okay?

Marie: Leave!

She attacks us with a lightning attack, but I summon Ishtar to protect us before disappearing.

Marie: I made the decision myself! To die here! Nobody has the right to get in my way!

Kanji: Well that's true.

Naoto: True, we don't have the right to deny your decision.

Teddie: But!

Rise: Even so, you absolutely can't die alone!

Marie: But why not?

Y,N: Because you're our friend!

Marie: Just stop, will you? If your happiness is comprised, then I won't know what I'm dying for!

Minako: Marie, what are you hiding? Please tell us everything.

Marie: No! Because I know that you're all busybodies. That's why I stole your memories and kept you at a distance.

Y,N: Why did you have to go that far?

Marie: Go home. I'm begging you, just leave! You guys are the worst. Seriously, can't take a hint. If you're gonna be like this, I wish we'd never met! I hate you all!

Then Marie changes into a being called Kusumi-No-Okami.

Chie: What's going on?

Yukiko: Don't tell me that's Marie?

Teddie: N-No way...

Yosuke: Hey, what's wrong, Teddie?

Teddie: I can hear the people's voices. Voices saying they don't want to see the truth. That's... A mass of fog?

Rise summons her persona and scans Kusumi-No-Okami.

Rise: She's there! Marie is inside that thing!

Kanji: Then... That means that if we smash this thing, we can save her, right?

Naoto: We can't be 100% sure, but...

Yosuke: Then we just gotta do it!

Y,N: Here we go! Heaven or Hell! Let's rock!

Everyone: Persona!

We each summon our personas. Minako and I decided to summon Orpheus. Kusumi-No-Okami creates some kind of sphere of dark energy. We try to attack her, but our attacks don't do anything. Everything around us gets sucked in and our personas slowly disappear. Everyone else falls unconscious except for me and I barely have any strength left in me.

Y,N: Marie, what do you mean by I hate you?

She remains silent.

Y,N: Yare Yare Daze. You really stink at lying, Marie.

*Persona 3 - Fate Is In Our Hands*

I manage to stand up and use my evoker to summon Orpheus again.

Kusumi-No-Okami (Marie): I was your enemy all along! There's no way I can be with you!

Y,N: That's a load of crap!

Orpheus grabs his lyre and fights Kusumi-No-Okami. She tries to hit Orpheus, but he dances past her attacks with minimal effort.

Y,N: Tell me what you're really thinking, Marie!

Kusumi-No-Okami: What's wrong with averting my sight from suffering? I prefer a peaceful lie tha-

Y,N: Shut up! I don't want to hear your voice. I want to hear Marie.

Then I hear Marie's voice from within Kusumi-No-Okami.

Marie: Moron... I hate you... You suck... Saying that I don't care if I die... Of course that's a lie! Why wouldn't I want to stay with you all longer? I want to live... Save me...

Y,N: You bet I will. Alright Kusumi-No-Okami, you may be able to defeat most of my personas, but I have one that I know is guaranteed to grant us victory.

I point my evoker at my head again.

Y,N: Come forth...! Thanatos!

I pull the trigger and my eyes turn silver as I summon Thanatos, the god of death, my strongest persona. Thanatos attacks Kusumi-No-Okami with projectile attacks before attacking up close with his sword. Kusumi-No-Okami grabs him and tries to crush him, but neither Thanatos or myself felt any pain. Thanatos frees himself by shooting a projectile attack from its mouth. The attack hits her in the face catching her off guard and Thanatos backs off.

The others get back up and their personas evolve again. They each attack Kusumi-No-Okami with their strongest attacks and they send her flying through the roof. Yu and I climb onto our personas and fly up after her. Yu is on Izanagi's shoulder while I'm in Thanatos' hand.

Y,N: Yu think you and Izanagi can make an opening for me and Thanatos?

Yu: Gotcha. Izanagi!

Kusumi-No-Okami makes another sphere of dark energy, but Izanagi stabs his naginata straight through it and it shatters.

Yu: Go for it, Y,N!

Y,N: Thanatos!

Thanatos grabs Kusumi-No-Okami by the head and I jump into the opening in Kusumi-No-Okami that Izanagi made. I end up in what looks like a bamboo forest with Lucifer's Blade in my hand. Up ahead I can see something that looks like a coffin of some sort. I walk up to it, but a bunch of bamboo grows in front of me trying to block me.

Y,N: Out of my way.

I cut them down easily with Lucifer's Blade. The more that I cut down the more tried to stop me, but no matter how many try to stop me I simply cut them down. Once I finally got to the coffin I cut the lid in half. Marie falls out of the coffin and I catch her.

The area around us disappears and we end up in the arms of Minako's Orpheus Telos. Orpheus Telos puts us down on the ground and disappears. I'm just now noticing that Marie is still holding onto me.

Y,N: Uhh, Marie... You can let go of me now.

Rise: Hey he said-

Nathaniel: Ack hem!

We all turn toward the exit and we saw Nathaniel standing there.

Nathaniel: I'd hate to ruin your little moment, but in case you haven't noticed yet, this place is about to collapse so if you guys don't want to die then follow me.

He summons Attila and it slices open a portal. We all quickly follow him through the portal before it closed. We ended up back in the cottage and we went outside and had a snowball fight. Yosuke got dominated.

Later we went to the Amagi Inn to enjoy the hot springs. Yosuke and Teddie are on Kanji's shoulders trying to look over the wall to sneak a peek at the girls. Yu and I are watching to see where this is gonna go.

Y,N: Guys, the only way I see this ending is with all five of us ending up in the ICU.

Of course they didn't listen to me. The wall falls down and the girls start throwing things at us without any time to spare. Then wouldn't ya know it Marie hit us with a bolt of lightning. After we woke up we went to our rooms and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the end of this chapter. As usual I tried my best to write this.

Next chapter: Reach Out To The Truth

Until next time, shine on you crazy diamonds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823 7 15
Meet Y/n Valentine, a boy, who after tragic events, has to move away from his home town. After leaving, he ends up at Iwatodai station, a place tha...
67.4K 1.7K 21
(Side note: Y/N is the sister of Makoto Tachibana.) After transferring to your school, Rin Matsuoka, has joined a swim club with his old pals from g...
16.6K 555 36
Y/n L/n is having a regular day trying to rest after a school day. However, the gods demanded nah. Suddenly transported into the Y/n most recent favo...
71.1K 2.6K 26
I have but one goal, and no one will keep me from achieving it. I will burn my stepfather, Shido, to the ground with my bare hands. In order to furth...