Degrassi: The Next Generation...

By William_MasterLuck

Gabriella Montez always had to move from town to town due to her mother's job, but her mother had finally got... More

When Doves Cry (Part 1)
When Doves Cry (2)

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

79 0 0
By William_MasterLuck

As soon as Gabriella got to school, she ran out of her mom's car and would meet up with Emma and Manny. She would notice that Emma wasn't very happy, But that's when Manny had asked both of them a question.

Manny: So did you guy's get your poetry done?  

Gabby: Totally, Mines about being lost at sea.

Manny: Cool. What about you Em?

Emma: No.

Manny: It's due today!  

Emma: I know, but some stuff came up with my mom. 

Gabby:  Serious stuff?

Manny would accidentally bump into a random kid

Manny: Sorry.

Emma: She wanted to talk to me about her new boyfriend.    

Manny: And you didn't call me? Who is it?   

Gabby: Do we know him?

They would walk over to the computer lab where they would see Mr. Simpson with a huge wad of gum on his shoe, He would then look up at the three girls trying to brush it off. Emma would give a death stare at him.

Mr. Simpson: Got myself a bit of a sticky situation here.   

The girls would walk over to their English, Manny and Gabby were giggling while Emma still had an angry look on her face.

Emma: That's who. Simpson. My mom is seeing Simpson  

Manny: What? 

Gabby: You're kidding?

Emma: It's no big deal, really.  

Manny: Em your mom is dating your teacher.   

Gabby:  That is huge.

Emma: I know and I'd like you guys to keep it quiet, okay? I'm fine with this and you can be too.  

______________________________________

Reese would sit in the media immersion class watching the video announcements 

Random guy: *On the TV* And Liberty says get your red shoes on  

 Liberty: *On the TV* And dance the blues! This afternoon's eighties dance for the junior class will be held in the caf at 2:30, with Mr. Simpson, presiding.   

Reese would roll his eyes hearing about the dance.

Random guy: *On the TV* The senior dance will be at 7:00 in the gym with DJ's Mad Dog and Billy from Kiss 92 presiding. Oh, get your freak on for the breakdancing contest. First prize: rinkside tickets to a Leaf game.   

Reese would then raise his eyebrow when hearing the Leaf's game mention. He would then overhear Jimmy and Spinners conversation.

Spinner: Those Leaf tickets belong to us.  

Spinner and Jimmy would then High five each other

After class Reese would walk alone in the hallway when all of a sudden he would see Marco practice dancing for the competition and He would notice how great of a dancer he was. Then Reese had an Idea to Marco his partner for the dance competition so he could win. He would then walk over to Marco after he was finished dancing.

Reese: You know for an Amateur, you're actually pretty good.

Marco would be picking up his equipment.

Marco: Uh, Thanks, I guess?

Reese would grab the boom box from Marco.

Marco: Um dude I need that!

Reese: And I'll Give it to you, but just listen to my offer. I have coordination, and you have some moves I'll give you that, and together we can make a good team. So let's be partners for the competition.

Marco: And if I say no?

Reese: Than the boom box goes ''boom bye," if you get what I mean.

Marco: Fine -Marco would do a huge sigh-

Reese: Great choice

Reese would then shove the boom box into Marco's chest and Marco would then catch it with his hands.

Reese: Meet me at the mall after school so we can practice.

Reese would then walk away and Marco would stand there confused about what just happened.

______________________________________  

Gabby, Emma and Manny sat in the Media Immersion lab listening to Mr. Simpson talk.

Mr. Simpson: So for your weekend assignment, find a few examples of flash animation on the web. Don't forget to e-mail the URLs to your D-mail account 

While Mr. Simpson was talking Manny couldn't help but ask Emma more questions about Emma's mom and Mr. Simpson.

Manny: I thought he and your mom were friends. What changed?  Manny: I thought he and your mom were friends. What changed?   

Emma: She had a thing for him back in high school. Rekindled love.   

Manny: I can totally see your mom going for him. He is kind of cute.   

Gabriella made a disgusted face after hearing Manny say that.

Gabby: Ewww, Manny!!

Manny: What? He kinda is.

Emma: Yeah for an old guy.   

Manny: He's got a nice smile.   

Emma: And he's tall. That's always good.  

Gabby: He's Funny.

Manny: And he's cool in his dorky Mr. Simpson way.

The Bell would ring and the class would leave.

Gabby: I have to go, guys, Gotta get dressed for the eighties dance.

Emma: I can't believe you're actually dressing up.

Gabby: What it should be fun. See ya

Gabriella would then walk out the door and walk into the bathroom

_____________________________________________  

Malcolm, J.T and Toby walked into the dance with matching sunglasses. J.T wasn't too impressed with the theme.

J.T: Can't believe this was actually considered cool.   

Malcolm: Then why did you even come?

J.T: Because I had nothing better to do.

Toby: I don't know. I think we look pretty good.   

Malcolm Nodded in agreeance 

J.T: I think you both look like a big retro loser.   

Malcolm and Toby then playfully hit J.T

Toby: Shut up

J.T hit them both back: Hey

All three of the boy's stopped as they walked past Emma and Manny and then playfully flirted with them

Toby: Hey ladies.  

J.T: What's up?

Malcolm: Lookin good.

Manny giggled while Emma looked at the three boy's unimpressed.

Liberty and Gabriella walked to the dance together. Gabriella was very excited about it.

Gabby: Oh My God, our first actual dance. I can't get over cute we look.

Liberty: I know right.

When they walked over to the dance Emma was complaining about the song that was currently on.

Emma: Ugh! I hate that stupid song.  

 Liberty: Wow, Em. You hate everything today.

Emma looked in Gabby's direction. Gabriella Shrugged her arms, agreeing with Liberty.

 Emma: No. Just Simpson's taste in music

Mr. Simpson Danced over towards them and Emma then rolled her eyes

Mr. Simpson:  Thought I saw you girls playing wallflower by the door.

Liberty would Twirl her hair and smile, while Gabriella giggled and clapped her hands

Liberty: These girls, they like to party all the time.   

Gabby: Yea we just wanna have fun

Gabriella and Liberty then walked into the dance

Mr. Simpson: Head on in.

_____________________________________________ 

At the mall, Macro and Reese were practicing for the senior dance.And surpisingly Reese had some good moves. After Reese was done dancing they took a quick break.

Reese: I feel great, We totally have this in the bag. The only other people competing are those two dorks, Spinner and Jimmy, and Spinner can't even dance to save his life.

Marco: Wow that's a Little Harsh.

Reese: Who cares? Right now I consider this War.

Reese then got up.

Reese: I'm gonna get a drink of water When I get back we start practicing again.

Marco would roll his eyes and nod.

When Reese left Marco then thought to himself an Idea to give Reese a taste of his own medicine 

_____________________________________________   

Reese would walk into the school dance, shoving a whole bunch of people and having a smug look on his face. Reese was not dressed up and walked into the dance with a gray hoodie and some cargo pants. After he walked into the dance Reese was looking for Marco so they could get ready for their act, but he couldn't find him. Reese would then look over to the DJ table to see Marco talking to the DJ's. Reese then walked over to Marco who gave a little Devilish smile over to Reese.

Reese: So are you Ready?

Marco: Ready as I'll ever be.

Billie: Hey what's up, Degrassi? We're Mad Dog and Billie from Kiss 92.   

Mad Dog: And we're spending all night in the 80s from before you were even babies. 

Spinner then walked past Reese and Marco and would make some sly remark to them.

Spinner:  You two are going down homies.  

Reese Retaliates: Yeah right loser.

Reese then forcefully turned Marco around.

Reese: We are not gonna let a dork like Spinner win this.

Marco: Relax, I have everything under control.

The DJ's then Started to speak.

 Mad Dog: All right everybody. It is time for the breakdancing competition. First prize is this: a pair of primo gold seats to an upcoming Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game. 

Billie: That's right. First up we have Jimmy Brooks. Jimmy?

Jimmy would be a little irritated and then had a conversation with Spinner about what happened to his clothes. Reese would take this opportunity to instigate and walked over to both of them.

Reese: Trouble in Paradise? -Reese said with smugness in his voice-

 Billie: Any day now Jimmy.   

Jimmy would look at Spinner and back at Reese

Jimmy: Not at all.

 Jimmy started dancing and everyone was cheering. In the middle of his dance he bent down and his pants ripped. Everyone started laughing and Jimmy ran out of the gym. Reese then made a sly remark about what happened to Jimmy.

Reese: One loser down, one to go.

 Billie: That gives a whole new meaning to doing the moonwalk. Anyway, next up we have Spinner Mason. Spinner? Bring it on, Spinner.   

Spinner gave his CD to the DJ's and then prepared to start dancing  

Spinner: Party people get ready for some serious tunage.  

Reese then rolled his eyes at Spinner's comment. Some slow music started and Spinner just stood there, looking very confused.

Spinner: That, that's not my music.  

The DJ's would start Chanting Dance.

Mad Dog: Dance. Dance. Dance.  

Everyone chimed in with Mad Dog and Spinner stood there looking around. Reese then had an evil grin on his face knowing that Spinner couldn't dance without having the right music on. Spinner than too ran out of the dance. Reese with a Happy girn, looked at Marco.

Reese: Dude, we have this in the bag.

Marco: So you think?

Reese would look confused at Maco's comment. The DJ's would then speak again.

Mad Dog: Wow talk about stage fright, alright next up is Marco Del Rossi  

Reese would walk up to the DJ looking really confused.

Reese: It should say, Marco  Del Rossi And Reese Wilkerson, right?

Billie: Nope just Marco.

Reese than had a furious look on his face and walked over to Marco.

Reese: What did you do?!?

Marco: I may have told them that  I would be a solo act. 

Reese growled in anger than pointed at Marco's chest.

Reese: This isn't over.

Reese then walked out of the dance angrily and pushed a whole bunch of people out of the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 52.8K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
123K 5.8K 44
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
1M 53.7K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
46.1K 2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†