Apply the Pressure (Quando Ro...

By eightballarson

Ty'Lia's momma was trying to grant a favor. Mother to mother, she understood that having a child move out is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
.

19

10.7K 532 353
By eightballarson

Tyquian|Quando

I felt bad making Ty cry, but I didn't feel bad for killing that nigga. It ain't like she been holed up in her room all day, she actually been out with us, just quiet.

"Bath & BodyWorks having a sale, y'all wanna go?" Amber asked from the front seat.

"Hell nawl, fuck we look like?" I mugged her.

"What? They got men's shit. Y'all niggas love walking around smelling like kush and unemployment." Everybody busted out laughing except for me and Ty. She had her headphones in. I took one out.

"You wanna go to Bath & BodyWorks? Flip that muhfuckin' store out."

"Whatever y'all wanna do." She said in a flat tone, taking her earbud back and putting it in.

"I wish she'd get out her bag." I mumbled.

"How you gone feel if one of ya hoes die? She hurtin', cuz." Baby told me, stopping at a red light.

"Ya feel me? Quan expect her to bounce back quick as fuck and suck his dick. That girl don't damn want you." Shay said.

"And she want you? She wasn't drunk and high when she was moaning my name, she want me when she sober!"

"Y'all chill." Amber said, mugging us.

"My nigga, you gone keep bringing that up? I was gone off my shit too, nigga!"

"When I came in that room, she was pissy drunk—right or wrong?" I asked Amber. She nodded.

"Can y'all stop talking about me like I'm not here? At least wait until I'm gone." She asked in the same tone. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"We sorry." She didn't even push me off, she just sat there.

"Pathetic as fuck, mane." Shay laughed. I just acted like I didn't hear her because I really hate to have to beat the shit outta my day 1 like she a nigga. When we got in the store, I was expecting her to hold up the wall, but she was actually going around and picking shit out.

"How this smell to you?"

"It smell good. You gone get it?" She nodded, walking off. I went behind her, quietly watching as she spritzed perfume on the testing strips.

"You know what, Tyquian?"

"What?"

"Life is like way too short to be holding grudges and stuff."

She finna take me back? She finna take me back!

"True."

"And it's also too short to not get what you want."

"That's true too." I agreed.

"You did me dirty."

"I put this on my Grandaddy grave, I'm sorry and it ain't gone ever happen again." She took in a deep breath, looked at some lotion in the bin.

"I forgive you, but I won't forget what you did." She said softly, and I nodded.

"So...we back on?"

"...I guess." I smiled.

"Coo'." I watched as she continued to shop. She had a basket full of stuff and was quiet as she walked to the counter. I put some money in her pocket, walking away before she tried to give it back.

"Whatchu smilin' so hard for?" Baby asked.

"We back together." I shrugged.

"You told her you killed Damien, right?" Shay asked.

"Mind yo business." I mug her.

"Y'all ready?" I jumped, looking at her.

"Shid, it's on y'all."

"Lemme go pay for this." Amber said, walking to the front.
*

I looked up at the crew, then back at the flyer on my phone.

"Y'all wanna go to the club?" Everybody hollered yes except to the twins.

"We can't get in." Eman said.

"And I don't wanna be around sweaty folks." Ty'Lia mumbled.

"Don't worry bout that, I get VIP status, this my city."

"Folks in VIP be sweaty too." I sucked my teeth at Ty.

"Get ready, we leaving in a minute."
*

When we got to the club, everybody was turnt except Ty. As always, she had a fat ass attitude.

"Bruh, here." I passed her a blunt I rolled up.

"No." She pushed my hand away. "I'm not doing none of that no more."

"Why?"

"I'm just not."

"You gotta turn up some way."

"I'm good. I'll drive y'all home." She shied away. I guess she was right. We were right in the bar area, so I ordered some drinks. I watched the world go hazy as I got drunk off my shit.
*

Ty'Lia| Ty

This was lame with a capital L. Everybody I had to take home wanted to get drunk. I don't know how I'm gonna get all of them back, but I was gonna have to work something out.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked Quando as he bit his lip. I took the cup away from him, he had enough. Too much.

"Putting my dick in ya mouth." He said, making me look at him really quick. "I was just playing." He giggled.

"I think you had enough of that." I sneered sarcastically.

"Mmm, it's like that?"

"Yea-p." I said, sitting back beside him.

"I'm sorry. Imma make it up to you." I was quiet as I scrolled down my twitter timeline.

"I already know how." I blocked him out until I heard "...tryna hit it from the back..."

"Shut up!" I felt my face get hot.

"Oooo, I struck a nerve!"

"Boy, hell up." I pushed his hand away from my chest and tried to turn to see what people were talking about.

"It's always something." I pushed Quando off me at the sight of Lil Baby and Eman huddled together, looking like they were about to fight. I just about hopped over the couch and ran over.

"Break it up, let's go."

"Nah, get ya boy, he touching all on Amber and shit." Baby told me.

"Let's. Go." I pulled his drunk ass to my level by his shirt. He stood up and brushed himself off.

"Yeah, Aight. Let's go." He agreed, following me.

"Come on, Quando." I said, glancing back at the line of drunk people behind me.

"Nooooo!" I sucked my teeth, leaning down in his ear.

"Remember that tonight." He jumped up and fell in line.

"Keys." I hold my hand out to Baby. He gives them up as they pile in the back seat. Quando gets in the front. I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Are y'all fucking crazy, or what? This gone be everywhere tomorrow! The fuck is wrong with y'all?"

"Man, he the one talking shi—"

"I don't care who's talking shit! Eman, get out of your feelings—you got a girl! You too, Baby! How the hell yall fighting over a girl when you got one!"

"Cause I'm that bitch." Amber stuck her tongue out as I sped up.

"Not now, Amber." Shay just busted out laughing.

"I'll be glad when I don't have to babysit." I mumble to myself. When we got to the hotel, the only person I struggled with was Quando. He wouldn't go in his room.

"I wanna sleep with you." He whined, gripping my butt.

"Tell you what," I pulled his hands away. "Lemme go shower, then I'll be back to get you." I lie. He smiled and leaned down, giving me a long, slow kiss.

"Bet." He winked, letting me put the key card in the door.

Finally, some peace. For now.

_____________________

First of all,

RIP X, shit crazy asl. Idc what anybody does, nobody deserves to die a violent death so young 💯 so if you got something negative or sick to say keep that shit in your head ✌🏾

2nd, if quando don't quit playing with these shirts, imma spazz. I want one.

3rd, I'm mad I really don't got a best friend 💯 but I got somebody that would try to beat my ass if they saw me say that, you feel me? She not treating me like a bsf and that shit get me hot asf, idc idc idc 🤷🏾‍♀️

4th, niggas don't even try to play you for pussy anymore. I had this nigga come at me from messenger asking for my snap, then my number (ian give him that)

Lemme tell you what this nigga texted me.

"Yoooo." "Wyd?" "Nun" "u a virgin"

I texted this nigga LMFAO 🤦🏾‍♀️ and he was like "is u" and when I told him he was like "Bet😍💦" and im like "ain't nothing going on this way, sorry 😘✌🏾"

Me and his ex are friends so this was the funniest shit.

Then I proceeded to post a mirror vid and he gone slide up with 😋 and I sent ☺️ like AINT SHIT CHANGED.

You know what this mf said?

"You might as well let me dive in."

You think I'm finna give you sum and you couldn't even hold a decent conversation with me 🤣 then he actually aight, I was actually looking at him at one point.

But shidnme, this nigga wild 💀 anywaysssssss

Comment & Vote 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 28.7K 33
you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ž โ€ข 2021
13.3K 450 76
The struggle of a single mother. Her Daughter Lovely wants to be like her in ever way! Secret's Will be unveiled when love comes in the mix. Memorie...
26.2K 1.5K 38
August's life has had some major changes since the last time you met him. Read to continue August's journey. ยฉ2015 All Rights Reserved
1.2K 81 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.