Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

By blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... More

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 11 - Attribrute

5.6K 132 50
By blackdust

Sorry about the wait! My holidays have started so updates should be more frequent! Enjoy :)

~

*~* Esme's POV *~*

I smiled happily at the scene before me. Max looks so much happier that Amelia has come back, but not just her, everyone's mood has been enlightened. It's like she took Jasper's power.

"Everything's perfect now!" Ness announced to everyone.

"It sure is," I agreed alongside everyone else.

"Yep, we have Amelia so Max isn't grumpy anymore!" Emmett said happily whilst looking at his son and Amelia.

Amelia and Max had matching smiles on their faces as they gazed around the room and at each other.

"I'm just happy to be here again with my family," Amelia proclaimed happily.

"So you so definitely not going to persuade Max into going back to the UK?" Jasper asked, you could detect that he was joking. Everyone knew that she was staying. I doubt they'll ever let anything split them again.

"Nope not at all I'm staying with you guys but I will go to Britain to meet my Father, Huilen and the guys, every so often that is and yes I would take Max with me. He has no choice," Amelia declared and then leaned closer to Max to kiss his cheek.

"Ewww! PDA alert! It hasn't even been 24 hours!" Emmett whined and shielded his eyes causing everyone to laugh.

"Emmett stop complaining," I scolded him but with a smile on my face. They were much too cute.

After a few minutes of watching the happy couple the door bell rang, who I know would be Amelia's friends.

"I'll go get it," I said to no one in particular and got off from the couch and went to the front door.

"Hello Aubrey, Landon, Damien and Gabriel, ooh I see Ava too. Good morning dear. Come on inside," I greeted just after I opened the door. They greeted me back with big smiles on their faces and I told them to just go to the family room.

"I just saw Carlisle coming just so you know," Ava told me before I closed the door.

"Thank you dear," I replied gratefully and smiled at her. She followed Gabriel to the family room; only a few seconds later my husband came through the door.

"Good morning Esme," He greeted and leaned forward to kiss my cheek.

"Good Morning to you too, how was work?" I asked him and shut the door behind him.

"It was good, nothing too bad," He replied and then took off his jacket and placed it on the coat stand. "How's everyone doing?"

"Fine, we are going to go play some baseball now that everyone is here," I answered and then went to the family room alongside Carlisle. Everyone was settled, talking amiably.

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

"Amelia!" Aubrey cried out as she and the guys and Ava entered the room. I smiled at my friend and hopped up from Max's lap to embrace her.

After the quick hug and greeting everyone else I made my way back to Max, to sit on his lap. He too had finished greeting everyone and smiled smiled as I made myself comfortable.

"Someone's cosy," Max whispered into my ear, I could hear the smile in his voice. I turned my head for my gaze to meet his and just smiled back at him before I replied.

"I'm not the only one," I said to him and snuggled closer into his sculpted chest, which made me feel hot with exertion.

"Okay, so what are we doing?" Aubrey asked as Grandma and now Grandpa entered the room.

"We are going to play baseball," Uncle Jasper answered.

"Baseball?" Aubrey questioned. I smiled at her question, she wasn't one for sports, vampire or not.

"It's not bad Aubrey; just hit and run," I assured her, she nodded but was probably thinking of a plan to get out of it, so, I decided to lift her mood, "We are going shopping tomorrow."

And just with like that her face lit up.

"Okay, baseball doesn't sound so bad now," She said.

~*~

"Okay, these are the teams, I'm not going to have any complaining okay?" Grandma said firmly, "Amelia, Max, Ness, Jacob, Bella, Jasper, Aubrey and Rose on team A everyone else is on team B okay?"

Everyone nodded, everyone was formerly arguing on what team they were on and mostly me as well. However, this time I agreed to play fair meaning I could only run as fast as Edward, my Dad could, and hit as hard as Uncle Emmett. Also to make everything fair they other team had one extra player.

After decided which team was going to bat first, which was team B, we went to separate ourselves. I gave smile to Max from across the field, he was standing near the bases whilst I was standing near the edge of the clearing.

Aunt Rose threw the ball and the games began. Uncle Emmett was batting so I immediately made sure I was focused. He gave a smirk in my direction before he whacked the ball with the bat causing a thundering sound and then, as if on cue, there was thunder. I ran after the ball, which ended up flying over our heads, at the speed I was allowed to go at.

I dodged the trees, catching up with the ball and finally caught it. Smiling with achievement I raced back to the clearing where everyone was waiting.

"And he is out!" I shouted resulting to cheers from my team, scowls from the opposing and Uncle Emmett sulking.

"That's my girl," I heard Max complement. I turned to him and gave him my best smile before winking at him and getting back into position

~*~

"I bet Amelia was cheating!" Uncle Emmett said as the last innings finished. "I swear, it shouldn't have been a tie!"

"Oh but it was. Consider the fact I wasn't using my total strength and speed lucky," I countered and grabbed hold of Max's hand and plastered myself to him.

"I refuse to believe that! You got out! That was not a final home run!" He continued to complained.

"Dad?" Max said. I turned my gaze to Max curious to what he was going to say to his Dad.

"Yes son?" Uncle Emmett replied from beside me.

"Get over it," Max finished, I let out a chuckle at his words. I could feel Uncle Emmett beside me trying to phrase words but didn't know how to respond. "It was a tie, deal with it. Be lucky you didn't lose."

"Yeah Max tell him!" Uncle Jasper called out, he wasn't that far away from us. Uncle Emmett rolled his eyes and continued to pout.

"Emmett it was just a game, try to win next time okay son?" Grandpa said. Uncle Emmett nodded in response. He was acting too much like a child. I then decided to divert my attention from Uncle Emmett to his son, my Maxie.

"So Max, what do you want to do now? We have the whole day to ourselves," I asked him.

~*~

The next day, we were going shopping as Aunt Alice had planned, I was looking forward to it, well most of it. It would be a few hours without Max. I slipped on some shoes and left my room silently, leaving a sleeping Max. He knew about my plans so he didn't have to wake up and worry to where I was. I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple from the kitchen and then went to the family room where everyone else was situated.

"You left Max sleeping?" Ness asked me as I sat myself beside her. I nodded in response

"Yes, he knows about the shopping trip so he doesn't have to worry waking up and worrying to where I am," I answered and then took a bite out of the apple.

"Okay then, well Aubrey and Ava should be coming any second now so you might as well get ready, you know how impatient Aunt Alice could be," Ness responded, I nodded, I know exactly how Aunt Alice is. I quickly finished off the apple before I went back into the kitchen to throw the apple core away and to then grab my jacket from the coat stand. I then made my way to the door and then simply just glanced around.

It seemed like everything was completely back to how it was years ago, apart from the fact that me and max had both grown and changed and that I had friends who lived in Britain. I was going to miss them when they go back yes, and my brother too, but it wouldn't compare to how much I missed Max.

There's a difference between your love and your friends, but it's a good thing to have both.

My internal ramblings were interrupted by a car horn, causing me to jump, I internally prayed that it didn't wake Max up. I hastily opened the front door and waved at Aubrey and the guys. The guys were going to stay at home and do, well... whatever until we came back. They piled out of the car and approached me.

"Remember to buy me something Amelia okay?" Gabriel told me without even saying hello, I just simply rolled my eyes at him.

"Sure thing Gabriel, but... aren't you going to ask something from Ava? You two do have it going on," I replied to him and if it was on cue, the girl in question arrived.

Speak of the devil.

"Go ask her," I told him in a friendly yet firm voice. He just gave me a blank look but went inside the house without saying a word.

"Amelia, it feels as if I haven't talked to you properly in days," Damien said, I frowned slightly. It was true, I hadn't.

I began to feel a little guilty, I hadn't had anytime to spend with my brother and my friends.

"I know Damien, it's all because how everything folded out. I have to thank you though, it's all because of you guys that I'm with Max now, I really appreciate it," I said honestly. I then wrapped my arms around my brother and hugged him tightly and whispered another 'thank you,' before I let go and gave him my best smile, he smiled happily back.

After greeting Landon I set out to Aubrey and Ava outside, everyone else was shortly behind.

"C'mon, let's get going, we have a long day ahead of us!" Aunt Alice cheered. I suppressed a groan and hopped shot gun into Ness' car.

~*~

We definitely were drawing attention to ourselves because of the amount of bags we had in our hands and the size of our group, we weren't very quiet either. Not that it bothered me, it was fun to have some time with my best friend, my family and my new friend.

"Amelia? Do you think Landon would like this?" Aubrey asked me; she was holding a top which said the words 'Bite Me' on it. I just chuckled slightly.

"Yeah he would, I think I might want to get one of those. The difference is, between you and I buying it, is that Landon would prefer it on your bedroom floor," I replied. Aubrey smirked at my words and chuckled too.

"Definitely but don't tell me that your Max wouldn't prefer that either."

"Hmmm... you've got me there, even though he hasn't mentioned anything yet."

"Oh but he doesn't have to, actions speak louder then words."

"Of course you would know that."

"You're right about that Amelia, and Amelia? You're happier now, I like this you, I'm happy you have your Max now. You deserve it," Aubrey said, bringing our previous conversation to a close. I smiled at her appreciatively.

"Thank you Aubrey, all of you. You guys are the best friends anyone could ask for, it's just going to be sad when you leave to go back to Scotland," I replied, frowning slightly at the end.

"It'll be fine, we'll make visits here and vice versa, we're going to know each other forever anyway. We'll miss each other but when we meet up we'll have loads to share and we wouldn't forget any of it," Aubrey said to me reassuringly, I smiled at her. Aubrey always looked at the positive, well apart from in sports, and thats's why she became my best friend. When I was without Max she said something to make me feel better.

"Thank you Aubrey, I'm really going to miss you when we get back to Britain, when are you guys heading back anyway?"

"Originally, the trip was going to last 2 weeks but it was all relying on how fast it would take you and Max to get together again. Otherwise it's tomorrow, you guys have got Seth's wedding to go to and aren't you guys leaving tomorrow too?" Aubrey answered, I nodded and frowned slightly again. I really hadn't spent a fair share amount of time with them haven't I?

"If only we got to spend more time together..." I trailed.

"If only," Aubrey agreed. Before I could respond my phone buzzed in my pocket. I slipped it out and looked at the caller ID. It was Max, I smiled at the contact picture I had of him.

It was him, semi-naked, hair mussed and asleep. It was taken this morning.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Good morning beautiful" - Max yawned - "How long are you going to be?"

I laughed at his straight forward-ness.

"You just woke up didn't you?" I asked and pictured him, semi-naked in my bed; his muscles flexing as he stretched.

"Yep, so, how long?"

"I don't know Max."

"I miss you."

"I know you do."

"Aww, you aren't going to tell me you miss me too?"

"I miss you too."

"Don't take too long."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"And that's a wrap," Aubrey said knowing that the conversation was most likely to end up long and mushy. She took the phone from my possession and placed it against her ear. "Max, as much as I love for you and Amelia to finish your conversation, we are on a shopping trip."

She then switched off the call and gave me back my phone, I rolled my eyes at her and texted Max a quick 'Sorry' and placed my phone back in the pocket of my jeans.

"You definitely have him whipped Amelia but aren't they all. As I've told you before. Some guys will want to change everything about you but the right guy would want to change one thing, and that's your last name."

~*~*~*~*~

If you gave this chapter a rating between 1 and 10 what would it be? I'm curious. And don't throw me into Wattpad jail for not updating, I was ill since saturday, I still have a headache and a tummy ache and I have been really depressed lately :(

Oh, and thank you for saying cheese to me in the previous chapter. It's awesome I never expected anyone too lol and if you ask why, cheese is like, my favourite word alongside epic.

This chapter was going to be longer but I decided to end the ending part in to the next chapter. I know this chapter isn't long but... it's a start.

NEXT UPLOAD: By the end of this week, my holidays have started and I have no plans so I plan to update this story and Born to Shine twice a week, maybe more.

And before I forget, I plan on finishing writing this story this summer so I only need to post chapters and I plan to do the same with Born to Shine so like, in September I'll be starting a new story, but I can't decide which one so, I posted this thing, called Decisions, Decisions! It's in the external link! ---------------->

Please check it out! I have posted 4 different prologues/first chapters to a few ideas I have they'll be some more up soon, it would mean loads if you could give me your views!

Anyways bring this to a close, I hope that some of you guys are still reading! We have twitter! It's called Ami_n_Ali please follow us! And I have my own seperate account called AmiMj_xD

Please follow me if you think I'm worthy!

I love you guys! Thank you for bearing with me, this is a really long author's note. SAY CHEESE AGAIN!

~ Ami xD

Oh yeah before I forget, please check out my friend's story! Here's the link since I've already used the external link

http://www.wattpad.com/4676548-falling-sakura-for-blackdust

Thanks guys again! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6K 31
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž...
26.8K 484 42
Adelaide Swan has lived most of her life with her mother. But when her mother wants to travel with her new husband Phil, Adelaide and her twin sister...
99.1K 4.2K 84
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐“ โœงโœงโœง "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
225K 3.1K 45
A sequel to A different side of Twilight Breaking dawn, after the entire vampire and werewolf feud with the Cullen family and the Volturi, Jacob, and...