Behind Those Eyes

By 1D4Eva15

WARNING: SEXUAL EVENTS AND VOGUE LANGUAGE IN THIS STORY... Harry Styles: the typical "bad boy". He is known... More

Suspended (Adrian POV)
Almost There (Adrian POV)
First Date (Adrian POV)
He's Mine (Adrian POV)
Rough and Wild
What!?!"

Rude Awakening (Adrian POV)

42 4 2
By 1D4Eva15

ding ding ding

ughh it won't stop so I just lay here.

ding ding ding

"fuck" I said getting up and getting ready for this stupid ass school. "I swear I'm not in a good move so nobody better not piss me off."

I turned on the water pulling myself out of thought and hopped in the shower. I looked at the clock on the wall, then noticed I only have 30 minutes to get dressed and get to school.

I decided on a black crop top with cheetah print legging and brown keds. I blow dried my hair leaving it naturally wavy. On my way out of the door, I grabbed a blueberry muffin. I unlocked the door to my red Porsche. (Yea I got money so I'm still a boss ass bitch.) As soon as I walk out the door I saw the the whore of the whole fucking school. I caught her kissing Josh aka my bitch ass boyfriend. I walk up to her and Stacey by her hair to the floor. I get on top of her and pound her face in.

"what the fuck" she yells in her annoying squeaky ass voice.

"shut the fuck up slut" I spat in her face.

I turn around to face josh

"have a nice life lil dick bitch" I smirk in his face.

With that I walked away hearing gasp from guys and chuckles from girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
454K 26.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.3M 68.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...