in tongues. || myg ✓

By northrnweather

will your tongue still remember the taste of my lips? will he treat you like shit just the way that I did? ... More

authors note.
demons
i don't want to waste my time
pills
worldstar money
will he
bitter fuck
plastic taste
yeah right
explination
surprise!
the full, short story

window

984 66 15
By northrnweather

i'm standing on the balcony railing of some cheap motel. i close my eyes as i feel a gust of wind fall over my body. i look down, the autumn leaves dancing in the wind. cars pass by on the highway. i love the way the wind blows against my skin, but it feels better in my dreams though. i just want to sleep forever. please let me leave. forever.

i take my hand off the brick wall, loosing my balance slightly. i nearly fall to my death, but i grab the wall once more and take a deep breath. i step down from the railing and go back inside the motel room. i sit on the bed and start crying. i don't want to drive slow. i want to speed up with my eyes closed. i don't need the antidote.

eye closed. head down. ice cold meltdown.

~~

thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 437 9
You are a famous singer and well known by everyone. Recently, you have been stalked, which has led your family and friends/work friends to hire one o...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
9.8K 300 7
like your normal typical fairytale . . just with a twist [editing in progress]
489K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...