Sold out - A Aaron Carpenter...

By fanfic_200

Meg and her mom are waiting outside the venue for the magcon show. They don't have tickets. Then she meets C... More

Trying to buy tickets
Colby saves us
Singing with Aaron
A lot of people
Out to Dinner
A sad goodbye

Hoping and praying

39 0 0
By fanfic_200

We showed up to the venue at 7:00AM. The show started at 10. We were sitting on a bench. At around 9:00 we found out that the boys had just gotten there. We decided to stay on the bench. I was crying because I knew there was no way we would get in. I prayed that somehow , someone would help us. We knew that the guys were going to come through the door we were near. We sat for awhile, then I took out my poster that said " Aaron and Colby are Bae". We just waited for awhile. and then we saw the guys walking in. I tried to get Aaron's attention, but he didn't see me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
701K 43K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...