Misunderstandings // A BEN Dr...

Από justaperson2

(Y/N) (L/N) was always a fan of creepypasta. She wasn't necessarily crazy obsessed with it, but she found the... Περισσότερα

About This Book
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
PLS READ ITS ABOUT SUNNY D
Idek what to title this um what
GUYS HIDE
Chapter 42
BONUS
BONUS 2
NEW STORY IS OUT
BONUS 3 (Sunny D???)
Bonus 3
Bonus 4 Halloween

Chapter 14

22.8K 675 2K
Από justaperson2

References: 3

•••••

"Don't leave yourself open." BEN said, proceeding to punch me in the side. "Owww" I said, even though he didn't really hit me that hard. "When you go to punch someone like that, you also need to remember that they're not just gonna let you punch them. They'll look for an open spot to hit you back." BEN explained.

We had been training for over an hour now. BEN wasn't exactly the most experienced when it came to hand to hand. He mostly relied on wires and catching his victims off guard. Most of the time, he never really had to get that physical with him victims. However, BEN explained that he had learned a couple of things from watching the other pastas train.

"Channel your anger, (Y/N). Think about all the things that make you angry and use that to fuel your strength. You said you wanna kill bad people? Think of all those terrible people and the things they've done. Now imagine I'm one on them and fight me." BEN said to me.

I threw a punch at him, making sure I didn't leave my side open again and also backing away quickly before he could hit back. "Good! That was much better! We just need you to practice more so you can build up some strength." BEN encouraged. "I think you're ready for the next step." He said.

"What's that?" I asked, confused. We've already done a lot of training. Did he want me to go to a gym or something? No way was I going to a gym!

"You're going on a kill." He said dramatically. I thought about it for a few seconds, wondering if I was ready or not. "Well if BEN thinks I'm ready then I guess I am." I thought. So I looked at BEN and nodded my head.

But then my phone rang.

"Ah, I should probably answer this. It's my mom." I said to BEN. Then I answered it. "Hey mom, whats up?" I said. "Is this (Y/N) (L/N)?" Said an unfamiliar voice. "Uhh yes, this is her." I said, confused. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)... I'm a friend of your mothers from work. I- I was with her on the trip. But after a long meeting she wanted- she wanted to go for a drink but I was too tired so- so I went back to the hotel. (Y/N) I'm so sorry, she was murdered." The voice said, having trouble speaking.

"What? No... what do you mean she was murdered? How could this happen? It can't be true!" I said on the verge of tears. "She was walking home and someone followed her. At first- at first they just wanted her money but your mom- she fought back. But she wasn't strong enough... the guy- he had a knife on him and and your mother didn't stand a chance. I'm so sorry! I should've gone with her!" The voice cried.

My mom was always the kind not to go down without a fight. I smiled sadly. "Thank you for contacting me. Did they catch the guy?" I asked. A few seconds passed before I got an answer. "No... he managed to get away before the police came but someone saw him so they're working on identifying him. Oh! That's right, I also called because, the Japanese police want you to fly down and deal with some legal stuff." He said.

"They want me to what?" I asked, not believing it. "Yeah, I guess they need a relative of the deceased to sign some papers so they can- uh- so they can release the body. But they also need you because you're part of her will (A/N okay idk how much y'all know about this stuff but a will is basically something that says who gets someone's money and stuff when they die).

"Right, that makes sense. When do they want me to fly there? And how will I get a ticket?" I asked. "The ticket has already been bought, you're flying here the day after tomorrow. So pack your bags. You'll be here for three days." He said. "Okay, thanks again, bye." I said, hanging up the phone before he could respond.

"What's going on?" BEN asked concerned. That's all it took for me to break down. I ran over to him and engulfed him in a hug, crying me eyes out. "My- my mom... s-she's dead. Someone- someone killed h-her" I cried. BEN remained silent, but he hugged me back and rubbed circles into my back, comforting me.

-le time skip-

I was finally at the police station. After a long and uneventful flight, I arrived in Japan and a taxi took me right to the police station. Thank god the taxi man spoke a little English otherwise I wouldn't have known what to do. I walked inside the police station and immediately someone came up to me. "Are you (Y/N)?" They asked, unsure. In front of me was a short woman with black hair. She spoke English very well considering she seemed to be Japanese. "Yeah, that's me" I replied. "Okay (Y/N), my name is Aiko and I'm going to be your translator. There are a few officers who speak English but I'll be here to translate for the ones who don't." Aiko explained, politely.

She led me into a room with two other people. One was very tall with black hair an he wore a police officer uniform. The other was slightly shorter and he only wore a white t-shirt and jeans. He had black hair and bags under his eyes. He looked as if he had just woken up.

"This is officer Takigawa and Detective Lawliet. They're the ones working on this case." Aiko explained to me. The officer turned to me and said something in Japanese. "They know the name of the killer" Aiko said. "Sask Fujima" the detective said. I nodded, making sure I was paying attention.

After they discussed the details of the crime, as well as how they planned to catch the guy, I was brought to another room where I talked to a lawyer. He explained that my mom left everything to me: the house, her car, all of her money, and basically anything else she owned. I signed a bunch of papers before he thanked me and escorted me out of the station. It was dark now.

I got a taxi back to my hotel and went up to my room. It wasn't the fanciest, but it also didn't seem like a dump. It was average. I jumped into the bed and buried my face into the pillows. "What am I supposed to do Mom?" I asked aloud. "Well I'm not your mom so don't ask me." A familiar voice said. "Holy fuck! You scared me BEN! How'd you get here?" I asked, sitting up in bed.

"I can travel through electronics duh." He deadpanned, staring at me as if I was dumb. "Right, I forgot about that. So what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I kind of need to talk to you about some things." He said cautiously. "Oh nooooo. What is it?" I replied, not liking the sound of this.

"The other pastas are kind of getting curious about where I've been spending all my time. Luckily, since I've still been killing they haven't really looked into it. And they can't follow me through the TV so they don't know yet. But sooner or later, Slender will get involved and I won't be able to come up with an excuse." He explained, making it clear this was important.

"So what does this all mean? Do you have to stop 'living' with me?" I asked, using air quotes when I said "living". "Well not exactly. I'm still going to train you but I'll have to train you harder and since I'm not exactly the best, I'm going to ask EJ to help. He's good at keeping secrets so he won't tell the others. I'll have to spend more time at the mansion though, so we won't have much time to train. I need to make you strong enough so that you can kill a lot of people and Slender can notice you. Then, if everything goes well, Slender will send someone to recruit you." BEN explained to me, now sitting on a chair.

"Okay that makes sense. But how do I get Slender to notice me?" I asked. "Well that's the thing. You have to do something pretty crazy. Just killing a bunch of people makes you a serial killer. You have to do something that sets you apart. Jeff went insane, Toby set a house on fire, EJ took people's organs. You have to do something out of the ordinary." BEN said.

I thought for a moment before nodding my head. "Okay let's train and eventually I'll come up with something." I said, determination in my voice. I exchanged a couple more words with BEN before he left, saying he'd see me when I got back home from Japan. I was alone again in my hotel room.

I sprawled out on the bed and thought about everything that's happened. My mom came to Japan. Someone killed her. His name is Sask Fujima. I wanted him to die. He didn't just stab my mom and leave her to die. He raped her. I couldn't let someone like that keep roaming the streets.

But I'm also not dumb. If I kill him now, I'll be the prime suspect. That is, while I'm still in Japan. If I'm back home, far away from Japan, then they can't say I killed him. I can't be in two places at once after all. But if I get BENS help, I can travel to Japan while everyone still thinks I'm in America. It's perfect.

I smiled before I slipped into darkness, letting sleep take over.

-le time skip-

The last two days of Japan were uneventful. I was asked several questions about my mom and other things. I didn't really get to go sightseeing but I didn't care too much. I just wanted to get home, which leads me to here.

I've only been home for a day, but BEN has already introduced me to EJ and started more training. Compared to EJ, BEN is a total noob. EJ is much stronger, faster, and smarter. It's hard to believe they both live together. I've been training with EJ for three hours now. Three. Hours. I've gotten slightly better but it's nowhere near enough to get recognized.

I decided to take a break, explaining to the guys that I had to leave the house to get some groceries. In reality, I was going to the grocery store, but it wasn't to get groceries. I needed to strengthen my alibi that I'm in (Your Country) and not Japan. Just because I had a flight back here doesn't mean I actually went on it.

I walked into the grocery store and bought a few things. I still had plenty of food back at home so I didn't really need much. I went to the checkout and searched for a familiar face. I spotted a cashier that had worked here for a long time and walked over. "I need someone who recognizes me so if the police ask they can say I was here." I thought.

After that I paid for my stuff and made the journey back home. I needed to hurry up and talk to BEN about this plan. I walked inside my house and looked for the guys. EJ was no longer here, but BEN was in the basement playing video games. "Heyyyyyyyyy BEN. I need a favor." I said, walking over to him. "What?" He said blankly. "I need you to help me find a guy named Sask Fujima. He's the guy who killed my mom and tonight... I wanna get revenge." I explained, smirking at the end.

"Ooo BEN like. Okay I'll help you." He said, turning off the TV and pulling out a phone. After ten minutes of complete silence, BEN jumped up. "Found him! He's staying at some sketchy hotel in Tokyo. Looks like he's leaving soon." BEN said, still looking at the phone. "Okay, give me ten minutes." I said, rushing into my room.

I took off my clothes and put on a (F/C) hoodie, black and grey striped skinny jeans, and black combat boots. Then I ran upstairs and into the office. My dad left my mom five years ago but he forgot to take some of his old hunting gear. Mom kept it in the office claiming we might need it someday to defend ourselves. I searched the office until I found what I was looking for. I grabbed a large box from a shelf and opened it. Inside was various knifes, guns, and ammo as well as a few other things.

I found a sheath for knives and attached it to my leg, putting the sharpest knife I could find in it. Then I took off my hoodie and wrapped a gun sling around myself, putting a gun in, and adjusting my hoodie so it couldn't be seen. Finally, I slid a dull knife into one of my boots and met BEN back in the basement. "Let's go" I said.

Tonight was going to be insane.

•••••
2242 words

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.9K 173 15
In life we all make choices. I made a choice when I disappeared. I won't regret it though. This is a creepypasta fan fiction! It's my first one so pl...
132K 3.4K 20
My emotions are trapped inside of me. I try to express them freely. I've tried for years, but I always fail. The kids in my school call me Blank Face...
4K 140 6
This is the official rewrite of my most popular fanfiction, Living With the Creepypastas. Cast away by her parents as a child, Y/N was convinced she...
64.8K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...