The Queen's Tiger - Various!B...

By Anime_4_Artist

You are a demon from Hell, and you are now living in London. Here, you meet multiple different males who all... More

Prologue
Running into Phantomhive
Meeting the Fiance
Jack the Ripper
New Love Interest!!!
The Demon Hound Part 1
Halloween Special | 7 minutes in Heaven
The Demon Hound Part 2
Doll House Part 1
Doll House Part 2
Doll House Part 3
More Love Interests
Meeting Alois Trancy
Christmas Special | Under the Mistletoe
Lost Memories Part 1
Lost Memories Part 2
Valentine's Day Special | Chocolate Hearts
For Any Male Readers (You don't have to read)
The Trancy's Dark Plan Part 1
The Trancy's Dark Plan Part 2
Till Death Do Us Part
Update (Please Read)
List of Love Interests
Back to Life (The Finale)

Author's Note

937 15 3
By Anime_4_Artist

Okay, so this isn't an update per say, and sorry for that, but this is an update for you guys so you guys know what's going to happen.

Alright, first off, the "The Trancy's Evil Plan" chapters will branch out into multiple chapters. I don't know how many, but I hope you guys don't mind! I'll try to squeeze in as much of the story into either 1 or 2 chapters.

And second, again, I'm busy with other stories. It might be awhile before part 3 is out. Who knows, maybe part 3 will have as much words as a dictionary...

... You never know...

I'll try to complete it! You guys will just have to hang on for a little while.

Again, sorry this isn't an update.

I LOVE Y'ALL! BYE!!!
- Kay
___________________________
Update: July 31, 2018

I am proud "ψ(`∇')ψ

Jokes aside, thank you all so much for the support! I'm glad you guys enjoy my story!

I know it feels like I abandoned you, but trust me when I say that the next chapter will be longer to write and read than the others.

Again, I thank you all for reading my story, and I'll make up my absence with the next chapter.

Bye bye! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
- Kay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5K 33
Love isn't always easy, there are choices and decisions to make. It's 2014, you are best friends with a boy with an eyepatch and his butler, a demon...
3.4K 91 32
[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been changed and to be honest it took me forever...
11.4K 390 26
{TwstWonderland & Kuroshitsuji crossover} After the events from London burning down to the battle at the Demon's Sanctuary, Ciel's soul can never be...
1.1M 40.8K 78
(Y/N) Phantomhive , the only child of Ciel Phantomhive and Elizabeth Midford , is the next head of the Phantomhive household. She has inherited the v...