CONSIDERATION ━ sᴇʙᴀsᴛɪᴀɴ s...

Door sovereignties

- in which another hemsworth joins the marvel bunch. [sebastian stan x oc] - social media - sovereignties© 20... Meer

CONSIDERATION
a c t o n e .
i; instagram.
ii; groupchat
iii; instagram
iv; reality.
vi; groupchat.
vii; instagram
viii; messages
UPDATE STATUS!
vix; messages
IT'S BEEN A WHILE I KNOW

v; atrticle.

3.6K 103 9
Door sovereignties

[ article° ]

。゚:**:

E!NEWS

Chris Evans and Ciara Hemsworth Are Reportedly Dating

Folks, we might have a new couple alert on our hands. According to our source, Chris Evans and sister of co-star Chris Hemsworth, Ciara Hemsworth, were seen getting touchy during the premiere night of The Avengers.

Ciara was surprised and swept of her feet by Evans. The pair was first reportedly seen together during the filming of the said movie. Although, there hasn't been any confirmations of the relationship, what do you think about it?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...