AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! - meet the...

By -mcusociety

Where you can meet us, and apply to become one of us! More

APPLICATION

151 9 26
By -mcusociety

WELCOME!
heyhey, so I decided to start this community , as I know there is so many people on wattpad who love marvel/the mcu and I thought it'd be a good way to make friends and appreciate everyone in the fandom.

To have a chance at joining just fill out the questions below!

i- Age?

ii- Name?

iii- preferred pronouns?

IV-  first language?

V- where would you be comfortable having a gc for the community (pls don't say idk sjsjsj)?

VI- how active will you be?

VII- you comfortable with becoming friends with other community members?

VIII- Favorite MCU character ?

IX- Favorite MCU ship?

X- 3 fun facts about yourself?

XI- what could you bring to the account? any ideas you have?

XII- tag 2-3 accounts who may be interested
(Optional)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
97.4K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
768K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.