My First and Last

By jaemyths

ㅡ in this game called love, the first one to fall loses. NCT's Jaemin returns from hiatus only to find out th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
NOTE: MUST READ!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Questions
Answers
EPILOGUE
Announcements
MY FIRST AND LAST 2

Chapter 37

12K 387 103
By jaemyths

Another update!! MFAL is now the 1st under 'NCT Dream' tag!! Thank you very much, I promise to be better♡

-----------

Chapter 37

"Saeng-il chuka hamnida~
Saeng-il chuka hamnida~
Saranghaneun Haejinnie / unnie~
Saeng-il chuka hamnida~"

Haejin slowly opened his eyes. She saw GA's members, and their manager entering her room.

She covered her eyes using the pillow beside her. "Yah, hajima~ I'm still sleepy." She whined.

"Wake up, wake up! It's your birthday today!" Junghee said, pulling Haejin up.

"Saeng-il chukahae, Haejin-unnie." Yui said, giving Haejin her gift.

"I'll give my gift later," Eunji said.

"Same with me." Junghee said.

"Haejin-unnie, I'm sorry I can't go to your birthday celebration with our fans later. I have schedules wth Yui and Soeun-unnie." Xiurong said, looking down.

Haejin smiled at her, "It's fine, Xiurong-ie. I understand. Do good on your photoshoot, okay?"

They nodded.

****

Birthday greetings from their fans started to fill her phone. #HappyHaejinDay is the first in Korea's trends.

She scanned their twitter account to see birthday greetings from fans. She smiled, seeing the edits they created.

She saw a picture of Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Heechul, Yoona, Tiffany, Jaemin and her with the caption "Legends in one picture. #HappyHaejinDay" It was during SMTown Live in Osaka.

She smiled and continued scanning their account. She decided to post a selca (selfie), thanking the fans who greeted her. Also reminding the fans about her party with them later.

****

"Saeng-il chuka hamnida~
Saeng-il chuka hamnida~
Saranghaneun Haejin-ah~
Saeng-il chuka hamnida~" The fans sang loudly once Haejin stepped on the stage.

"Kamsahaeyo, yeoreobun! (Thank you, everyone!)" She smiled at them while doing a finger heart gesture.

Eunji and Junghee entered the stage. Haejin pretended to be shocked, because she already know that Eunji and Junghee will be with her.

"Oh, you're here?" Haejin laughed. The crowd started to cheer loudly.

"Our members Yui, Soeun and Xiurong won't be able to come here because they have schedules, but we'll talk to them later through chat!" Eunji said.

They sat down on the couch, and they started to talk about random things such as their debut, and their
comebacks.

"Haejin-ah," Eunji said out of the blue.

Haejin looked at her, "Waeyo, unnie? (Why, unnie?)"

"You have some visitors." She smiled.

Haejin tilted her head sidewards, as a sign that she has no idea who.

"Come in!!" Eunji said.

The crowd went wild when Mark, Chenle, Taeyong, and Jisung entered the stage.

"Why are you guys here, oh my gosh!" She said, freaking out, especially when she saw her brother.

She stood up to hug them.

They smiled at Girls' Avenue's fans and decided to greet them.

"Hana, Dul, Set, To the world, yeogin NCT! Annyeonghaseyo, NCT imnida!" They greeted and the fans started to go crazy. They were also surprised like Haejin.

They sat down on the other couch, handing their gifts to Haejin.

"Haejin-ah, I wish you a happy birthday in behalf of the members who couldn't come today. We wish for your happiness, especially now.." Taeyong emphasized the word "now" and Haejin already knew the meaning of it. Jaemin and her.

Speaking of Jaemin, he hasn't greeted her yet. He must be busy. She thought.

Haejin smiled, "Thank you, Taeyong-oppa."

"My bestfriend Haejin, I wish for your happiness. I hope you're always happy and healthy. We're always here for you." Chenle smiled at her.

"Haejin-ah, I know we always bicker back then, but always remember that I'm always here for you. Happy birthday and I wish for your happiness." Jisung smiled at her.

Haejin smiled, "Wah, is this really Jisung Park? You don't sound like yourself, Jisung-ah." The audience laughed.

"Ehem, mic test hello.." Mark started and the crowd went wild. "To my little sister Haejin, I'm so proud of you because you alrrady reached your dream. Happy birthday, I wish for your success, health and happiness. You know what I'm talking about right?" Mark asked. Haejin nodded. He sighed and continued, "No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you. When things get hard, you have me as a shoulder to cry on. When things happen... always remember that you have Mark Lee as your brother, okay? I love you, Haejin-ah, my dongsaeng."

Haejin suddenly found herself crying. She hugged her brother and cried into his arms.

The audience cooed. They felt touched.

"Agh, why am I crying? Everyone, I'm not crying okay? A dust went to my eye." She joked, the audience laughed.

"Let's sing her another happy birthday!"

****

Later that night, Haejin saw herself staring at the ceiling. She unknowingly smiled.

Although there is one person who hasn't talked to her yet. That person also didn't greet her. That person happens to be her boyfriend, Jaemin.

She sighed, "Maybe she's just busy, Haejin-ah. Don't overthink." She found herself talking alone.

She sat down, "Busy? Mark is also busy but he came earlier. Ugh, why am I like this?"

She sighed, wearing her slippers and went downstairs to drink water.

The members are already asleep, although it's still 9:30. They eere tired with their own scheules plus Haejin's party with the fans earlier.

She decided to take a walk st the park near Han River since their dorm is quite near.

She looked at the sky, it was clear, and stars were shining brightly. She sighed and looked at the smoke it created vanish into the sky.

Her phone vibrated, it was a message from Jaemin.

From: 재민이오빠♡
Meet me at the park near Han River.

She raised a brow, what is this, coincidence? She's alreadt at the said park.

To: 재민이오빠♡
I'm here already ㅋㅋㅋ

She put her phone in her pocket and sighed, wondering why Jaemin wants to meet her at this moment.

"Haejin-ah." Someone called her.

She looked at her side, it was Jaemin.

"Oh, hey it's you." She smiled.

"naega nun gama gidohan i sungani
geudae ein mameul ana julkke cheoncheonhi
oneuri han beone Chance
na naedinneun cheotgeoreum"

Haejin was taken aback when Jaemin started singing her favorite song. She just looked at him, and he was looking at the river.

"yaksokalkke jalhal kkeoya
gidaemankeum na yeokshi haengbokage
uri dulmane kkum geu cheotgeoreum

nae nuni wae iri nunbusheohage dwae
shimjangi wae iri michin deut ttwige hae
sum gappa ojiman naegen neomu sojunghae
itji ma"

"Why is Jaemin singing me my favorite song?! I could die here!! I'm having a hard time breathing!!!" She was mentally freaking out.

"maen cheoeum ni kkum ni mal
geu nunmulboda jinhan
tto cheonguge nektaboda dalkomhaetteon
Yes you are my baby baby baby
Baby baby baby yaksokae
na meomchuji aneulkke geudaeman bomyeo"

When he finished the last part of yhe chorus, he looked st her and smiled, "Happy birthday, Haejin-ah. You thought I forgot right?"

Fireworks started to explode in the sky.

Haejin started to cry. She hugged him, "Th-thank you... Thank you so much..."

"Hey don't cry..." He said, wiping her tears away.

He handed her something, "Here's my gift."

She sniffed, "What is this?"

"See for yourself."

"I'll just open it later."

"Okay then."

Silence.

Jaemin looked at her and she was looking at the fireworks, with tear stains evident in her eyes.

He smiled and looked at the sky.

"I have a question..." Haejin said.

When she didn't get any response from Jaemin, she continued, "How did you know that 'Baby' was my favorite song?"

"Lucky guess," He smiled.

___________
Song: Baby (EXO-K)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 470 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
1.1M 61.2K 83
"because water is the only thing that could tame his inferno." ༄ where two distraught prodigies find sense in each other. COMPLETED ✓ BOOK TWO OUT NO...
1.9K 110 19
ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs TAKE NOTE:The characters here don't act like this in real life. English isn't my first language so there might be grammar m...
73.8K 4.2K 55
sequel to home › jaemin! ❝when does this all end?❞ ꒰ there's a new girl in town. and she brings many secrets with her. will the group be able to unco...