Twenty Six Hands| A Zodiac St...

Galing kay FlipFlop101

"Hey, take my hand?" The boy asked, pushing his hair out of his face. "We'll make it, I swear." "Woah, Livin'... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3: Salute
Honesty
A Grand Plan
The Umbridge of This Story
So, we're the zodiacs?
Hey, Brother
Disapear
The World Turned Upside Down
Fall Out Boy Never Lies
She Will Be Loved
Laser Tag, But Scorpio Always Wins
Libra and Virgo Are Stalkers
Wake Me Up
Something Bad
Halloween
Gem and Cap Awkwardly Third Wheel
An Unlikely Pair
The Brave, The Bold, The Powerless
Nightmares
A Hot Older Cousin
Gem Flirts With Literally Everyone
The Weather Gets Really Weird
The Twins, the Race, and the Trees
Mind Reading and Ms. Mal
Betrayal
And So The World Burns
Nightmares Come to Life
A Twist of Fate
BFFE (Best Friends For Eternity)
Twenty Six Hands, Minus Six
A Horrible Cost
A Zodiac Prom
Epilouge
Ten Facts About This Story/ Other Books by FlipFlop

Defying Gravity... Literally

1.4K 46 70
Galing kay FlipFlop101

Reunited at last. After the strange Halloween weekend, it was Monday. And, needless to say, they had some news to share. But they waited until after school, so Ms. Mal wouldn't be listening. So, after hell, ahem, school, they all met up at the park.

"So, I believe we all have some announcements to make. Who's first?" Aries asked the group.

Pisces anxiously raised her hand. "I got my powers. It's water control."

"That's pretty great, Pi. That's another person with their powers," Virgo commented. "It's a good chunk of us."

"Yeah, anyone else?" Taurus peered around.

Gem raised her hand. "I lost a bet to Capricorn."

"That's not really an announcement, hon," Libra told her.

"It is when you find out what the bet is about," Capricorn snickered.

Virgo rolled her eyes. "Please, enlighten us about what this important bet was about."

Nye's eyes widened before Gem and Capricorn could even speak.

"We had a bet on how long it would take before Nye got a girlfriend." Capricorn smirked at Nye.

"And I'm proud to announce that Nye and Cap are dating," Gem said with a smile.

"Hell no, I am WAY out of his league." A very offended Capricorn flipped the hair that wasn't there. "The only way he would ever get me is wooing me."

"Okay, I'm confused. Anyone else?" Cancer asked with a raised eyebrow.

Everyone but Capricorn, Gem, Nye, and Leo raised their hands.

"Someone please explain," Pisces agreed.

"Leo and I are dating," Nye clarified.

"That's so cute!" Sagittarius squealed.

Leo went a deep shade of scarlet. "Uh, yeah.  I suppose we are."

"Anything else that anybody wants to announce?" Scorpio asked.

"Cap's pregnant!" Gem shouted.

"Gem, shut up," Aquarius hissed.

"How many weeks are you?" Aries asked. "Can I feel the child?"

"Oh, of course. It's about 3 weeks," Capricorn nodded. "Scorpio's the father."

Scorpio wiped away a fake tear. "I'm so happy that you're birthing our child."

"Lies!" Nye shouted above everyone else. "I have over three sources confirming that Aquarius is the father!"

A large gasp was emitted from the group of people. Gem even placed her hand over her heart for dramatic effect.

"What? No!" Aquarius shouted. "I am not getting caught up in this crap."

The girls burst out laughing as Aquarius continued fuming. The boys comforted Scorpio as he pretended to be heartbroken over Capricorn 'cheating' on him.

"I hate you all," Aquarius sighed.

"Oh, wait! I actually do have news!" Libra shouted above the commotion. "Draco and I broke up!"

"Wait, why?" Pisces asked.

"I deserved better than a slimy cheating dirt-bag," Libra scoffed. "I found him in the closet with BOB."

"I vote we murder him," an angry crab declared. "When did this happen?"

"Last week," Libra shrugged. "It wasn't overly important."

"I wish you'd have told us, Lib," Sagittarius pouted.

"I'm not overly upset about it. I don't care," Libra shrugged again.

Then they got interrupted by Nye bending over and inhaling sharply. He kept his hand firmly pressed on Leo's shoulder, as if he would soon fall over. He started gasping for breath and looked to to his sister.

"Hey, sis," he grunted, "can you drive us home? I'm not feeling so well."

Gem stepped back in fear. Her brother let out a few words his mother would not appreciate. He groaned and grunted in pain. Gem and the others were speechless. Leo was the one who could finally break the silence.

"Hey, Nye, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Leo asked. "Because, with wings like those, I think you've turned into an angel."

Nye had grown rather large wings from his back. They were white and feathery, and soft. They could extend to a total of 14 feet wide and were 10 feet long. They were held behind him glorious and beautiful, but seemingly impossible to hide. He tried folding them. It seemed to work so Nye tried folding them flat to his back. It worked. He looked down at himself only to realize his shirt was ripped off by the wings.

"What is it with the guys and getting naked with their powers?" Cancer complained.

"I don't know, but I'm not complaining," Leo smirked, causing an already embarassed Nye to blush.

"Gross." Gem crinkled her nose. "That's my brother you're taking abojut."

"This got awkward real fast," Pisces announced.

"Most of our conversations do." Scorpio leaned against the tree.

"Hey, Nye, can you fly?" Aries asked, in a very energetic tone.

"I might be able to.." Nye extended his wings. He tried flapping them and it seemed tlo work. Then, he started flying. It was hard without any practive. Like a child learning how to walk. They fall a lot. Which is exactly what Nye did. He fell. RIght onto Leo.

"Hey, babe. I think you just fell for me," Leo smirked.

"This is pathetically cheesy." Gem rolled her eyes.

"Actually, I think it's grate," Nye joined in.

"You cheddar not do that again." Aries shook his head.

"That was a rather Swiss answer," Sagittarius added.

"I goat to go away from the puns," Cancer debated.

"they're pretty gouda, actually," Virgo countered.

"There's no whey we can come up with so many cheese puns," Capricorn sighed.

"I wonder if people have cheese fet-ishs," Scorpio thought out-loud.

"I'll be blue if we stop these puns," Libra nodded.

"We are creaming these puns," Taurus laughed.

"Ricotta stop, guys," Pisces sighed.

"Cheese." Aquarius helpfully added in.

"I hate you all," Gem muttered.

The crew of thirteen laughed and went home. Eventually, this would be a memory treasured. A memory so simple, but so happy where all of them were together and carefree. So much to do, so many places to see, so many more memories to make, and such little time. Not nearly enough time for some.

------

"Marilyn, the time may be sooner than I assumed. The kids are finding their powers already. The next full moon is in three weeks precisely. You can kill them then," Marilyn's boss said.

"Perfect. How many must I kill so their spell won't work?" asked Marilyn Mal.

"Seven. Ideally, you would kill all." Her boss was harsh and demanding.

"Got it," Ms. Mal assured. "Don't worry, the job'll be done."

"Good."

Teaser^^

Hiya! This chapter is out early! Wow! Anyways! Sorry for all the cheese puns. Anything to suggest, request, or confess? Comment it! Vote! Follow! Have a great week!

Aries- Sagittarius, Fire control

Taurus- Aquarius, invisibility

Gem- #singlesquad, telekinesis

Nye- Leo, Flight

Cancer- #singlesquad, unknown

Leo- Nye, as of this chapter, and unknown

Virgo- #singlesquad, unknown

Libra- #singlesquad, unknown

Scorpio- #singlesquad, teleportation

Sagittarius- Aries, seeing the future

Capricorn- #singlesquad, unknown to you, but known to meee

Aquarius- Taurus, unknown

Pisces- Phoenix, Water control

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.8K 38 18
The Twelve Students at highschool that looks ordinary but have extraordinary powers beyond Normal humans... They are trained at a Highschool called "...
44.6K 1.1K 27
Maybe you've heard a story. Maybe not. Either way, I doubt you'd remember it. The stories are often wrong, anyways. But it's always going to be there...
1.3K 39 17
I had a dream. A really funny dream. It had to do with the zodiac signs. All of them had personas. It was great. At least I thought so. So I decided...
17.7K 205 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...