A Vacation Forever (HTTYD)

De Wolfygrace

Hiccup is devastated, he has been chosen to kill the dragon. But he can't, that would be betraying Toothless... Mai multe

Chapter 1 - We're Leaving
Chapter 3 - Telling Stoick
Chapter 4 - Hiccup Pt.1
Chapter 5 - Hiccup Pt.2
Chapter 6 - Camping
Chapter 7 - Found You Pt.1
Chapter 8 - Found You Pt.2
Chapter 9 - Heading Back
Chapter 10 - Dragon Raid
Chapter 11 - Dragon Rider?
Chapter 12 - Father and Son
Chapter 13 - The Plan
Chapter 14 - Red Death Pt.1
Chapter 15 - Red Death Pt.2
Chapter 16 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 17 - Working Tail
Chapter 18 - You're Alive?
Chapter 19 - Asking
Chapter 20 - Close Call
Chapter 21: Flying With Mother
Chapter 22 - Heading Back
Chapter 23 - Reunited
Chapter 24 - Announcement
No Sequel :(

Chapter 2 - Telling Gobber

22.6K 469 148
De Wolfygrace

A/N

So just to let you know I'm not going to do much of what happens with Hiccup, just because it will be pretty boring.

And if you don't mind I'm going to switch to past tense instead of present tense because it was getting annoying!

Astrid's POV

I ran back to the village. I took Hiccup's dagger and a few dragon scales with me. I was starting to feel mad, why did that dragon have to take Hiccup!? I mean he wouldn't have tastes very nice! He's so small!

When I thought that, I started to feel teary. Of course I wouldn't cry. Me, Astrid Hofferson (A/N did I get that right?) would never be seen crying. One tear slopes out of my eye, I wiped it away and kept going.

I was dreading having to tell Gobber let alone Stoick. When I got to the workshop I stopped. What was I going to say? I thought for a minute then I went in.

Gobber's POV

I was singing away to my self while making some swords. Well in till I heard running outside. I stopped and after a few seconds Astrid came in.

"Hey Astrid, have you seen Hiccup? He's supposed to be helping me" When I said that, Astrid put her head in her hands.

"That's the thing" she said.

"He's gone"

"What?" I asked, "has he run away?"

"No Gobber... Hiccups dead" she said.

"What.. How?" I was shocked but I wouldn't show it.

"Ni- night fury" she stammered handing me a scale.

"And I will get my revenge" at that she ran out.

A/N

What you think? Sorry I'm not very good at conversations :/

Anyway I will update soon

Read on!

- Wolfygrace

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

68.1K 1K 19
Part 1: Hiccup runs away with Toothless when Gobber announces that he will be killing the Monstrous Nightmare. Three years later, he flys back to Ber...
306K 6K 25
After Hiccup on the Dragon Training, he still felt weak and useless to everybody because he hasn't even harmed a dragon. Nor would he want to. He kne...
32.4K 661 15
READ REWRITTEN VERSION HERE: https://www.wattpad.com/542650899-goodbye-berk-~-rewritten-goodbye-berk Hiccup is chosen to kill the nightmare. No surpr...
40.7K 720 30
Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III a teenage Viking who earn the ranks to kill his first ever Dragon in Dragon Training. He could not kill it, he wouldn't...