the most prestigious flower (...

By Lilywolf1010

this is about a girl that when you look at her you are so taken with her you will do everything in your power... More

the best and worst day of my life
How are you alive?
The plan
The Dream?
Katherine! No That's Not It?
The Masquerade Ball!
Elijah who?
This Again?
Man From My Dream?
Esther?
"Who Are You"

Niklaus Mikaelson?

7.3K 130 6
By Lilywolf1010

Klaus' pov

As I walked into the grill I saw a head of blonde hair. She was talking to Caroline. I had never seen her before, but she seemed familiar. So I quickly listened in on her conversation. "Ya well what are they about?" Caroline said. " "Well I was in the Viking era, I think and every time I have it, I wake up in the woods." "Are you your self in theses or are you some one else?"She asked. "I think I'm me? The last one I had, I interacted with people." "Well it doesn't sound like any thing I've heard of? Sorry but I can look in one of Bonnie's spell books." She said. "Well thanks for listening." Then the blonde girl want to the bar. I took the opportunity to get to know who she is. I want over to the bar and sat beside her. "Get me what she's having." I said.

After a while I saw her drown her drink and get up to leave, but I grabbed her hand before she could. As she turns around I saw my life flash before my eyes. I got a bunch of memories, of her and me. Hugging and laughing. Just holding each other. As I come out of the memories I see her eyes flashing open and closed. Then I see her lags buckle and her figer go weak. I acked fast and pick her up in my arms.

I quickly brought her to alaric's apartment. As I rush through the door I heard Maddox say something to Katarina, but I didn't pay any attention to them. All I could think about was the girl in my arms. I walked into the bedroom and quickly layd her on the bed. I got a blanket and layd it on her. I sat beside her and moved a strand of her hair out of her face. As my hand started to leave her face, her hand grabbed my wrist. As soon as she did that I was sucked into a memory again.

"Memory."

I first see her on the ground. Then I heard screams, they were coming from her. I then saw blood dripping from the bottom of her dress. After I look a little closer I see her rounded belly. I realized that she was pregnant and I knew that wasn't good. I quickly move to her and lifted her in to my arms. I see a bed, I quickly set her down. As I do so she groaned in pain. "Nik, I'm losing the baby." I look at her. How does she know my name. But then I realized what she was wearing. It looked like something Rebecka would wear, when she was still human. Then I realized what I was wearing. It was something that I wore when I was human. "Nik, you have to go get Esther. Please!" She yeled in pain. When she said that I knew where I was. But before I could react white light consumed me.

"End of memory."

When I opened my eyes I saw that the same girl was still passed out. But this time her hand was clutching mine for dear life. She looked in pain. Just as I was about to wake her, she screamed. After that her body became still. I quickly checked to see that she wasn't dead. To my prevail she was just unconscious. After that I left the room, I went to go tell Katarina of my plan for Elena's aunt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 3.1K 43
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
904K 54.3K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
175K 21.7K 103
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
1.4M 59K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...