Mermaids & Land (Dark Fairyta...

By dripping_hearts

"Take this," the silver of the knife glints in the moonlight, "you will have to slice his throat before midni... More

Intro | Haiku poem
1 _ now
2 _ previous
3 _ now
4 _ previous
5 _ now
7 _ now
8 _ previous
9 _ now
10 _ previous
11 _ now
12 _ previous
13 _ now
14 _ previous
15 _ now
16 _ previous
17 _ now
18_ now

6 _ previous

54 23 6
By dripping_hearts

"You asked," Daro's many legs swam lazily in the murky water, " if there isn't anything else you could do.
I have something."

She moved the curtain of weed and revealed the big secret.

I seriously tried not to gag at the sight of the merman in front of me. An undead merman to be exact.

I knew her magic was bad; but I never thought bad as in black magic that can prevent you from dying.

Instead of dying and turning into foam, this merman was rotting flesh swimming in the seven oceans.

"What are you doing to him?"

She tsk-ed.

"No, darling. The question is: what isn't he doing for me."

She curled her tentacle arm on his face. I shuddered on his behalf.

"Maybe you too can become my servant."

Was this what she was speaking about?

No, it wasn't happening.

I would have my legs during but...
I would be a creature of the sea at the same time!

No.

I wasn't becoming this thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 2.6K 33
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...
5.1K 689 26
It was stated long ago a girl will be born with the gift to control the sea(and/or water) and its creatures...she will be the strongest female to eve...
474 57 14
𝕮𝖆𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖒𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌? Gladys is the princess of the Sirens and a child of prophecy. War between pirates and sirens has shaken h...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...