He's Back..

By HelenRaeanne

Alexia supported her best friend with whatever choice he made. She was happy he had made it through on X-Fac... More

He's Back..(1D Fanfic)
Present day
You're Almost 18! Part 2
Flashbacks
The Crazy Dream
I'm almost 18!
Another Surprise?
My Day Was...Interesting?
Ohmygoodness!!
I Love You WIth All My Heart<3
Haylor
Gross! Get A Room!!
NOT An Update, BUT PLEASE READ!!
The Kiss (Part 1)
The Kiss (Part 2)
Side Note, SORRY!
Harry Edward Styles!
Wow.
Author's Update*
Is this where you kill me?
Surprise Surprise
You Left Me..
I'm Sick..
Something to tell you guys.
I, I love you
I miss you..
The Start of Something Old

You're Almost 18! Part 1

140 4 0
By HelenRaeanne

Once the movie was over the girls and I decided on what to do next,

"Hmmm, we could go to the mall or go to the park?!" Emmy suggested, but sadly neither Vi or I felt like going anywhere, so we ended up staying at Vi's for the afternoon.

"So Lex, your birthday is in a few days!  What are the plans?  Are you and your mum going to do something?  Or is it our turn to take you out this year?!"  Vi asked eagerly.

"Uhhhm, I'm not for sure yet.  I actually just kind of wanted to sit around and do nothing all day, or maybe have a few friends over or something?  I don't want to go all out, just simple..."  I said trailing off into thought

What did I wanna do for my birthday this year?  I know I definitely do NOT want a huge party like last year.  Maybe just have Vi, Emmy, and a few other friends over and just hang out.  I'm sure mum will be working, and maybe I'd get a call or Skype session with Harry.  He never forgets to tell me happy birthday, last year he actually got me a gift, a nice little heart necklace, it was nothing big, Harry knew I didn't like big things, but it was big enough to get noticed.  It's my favorite piece of jewelry, I still wear it everyday.  I hold onto it when I really miss Haz, so almost always...Oh shoot! I forgot to see if he texted back!  Oops..

I quickly grabbed my phone outta my back pocket and saw 3 new messages; 2 from Harry, and 1 from mum.  I read mum's text first:

Hey darling, just telling you I might be home a little early, we have a few things to talk about.  Nothing bad, but they do need to get discussed.  See you at home, and don't spend too much time wherever you are.  Love you!

-Mum xx

Then I opened Harry's texts:

Wow you're beautiful. I'm doing good, I miss everyone back home though..I'll be home real soon! It's a promise! But anyways, we most definitely can Skype later, so you better be looking hot for me!(; I guess you could talk to the boys too, but you know I don't like sharing you with them..  And btw Lexia, don't let that idiot get to you, you are one of the strongest girls I know.  So don't forget to flash that beautiful smile of yours and make him see what he's missing out on! Love ya girl.<3

-Harry xxxx

Oh and before I forget, it's almost your birthday missy and you haven't said what you wanted!  How can I know what to get you if you don't tell me?!?!  Well anyways, I think I know what to get you, but it's a HUGE surprise, so I'm not giving any hints! Okay well I gotta go!  Paul is yelling at me to get back to rehearsals, so I'll log on and call you later, k? Byeeee!

-Harry xxxx

I smiled at those texts, thinking of what I was going to reply...

Awe thanks Hazza!  I can't wait for you to be home! I miss you so much!  And since when do I look hot while on Skype with you?(; lol JK!  I will most definitely look cute, but not hot.  And it's up to you if the boys do Skype with us, I would sure like to say hi to them, but it doesn't matter.  And Harry, you know you NEVER have to get me anything for my birthday.  I have your friendship and that's all I care about.  You know, I still wear that necklace you gave me last year? Crazy huh?  It's my favorite, I love it so much.  It feels like whenever I see it I think you're still here with me.  But, I know you can't always be here when I need really want you here, and I will live with that.  Anyways, I'll get on around 7 o'clock? Sound good? Okay! Love you too, byeeee!

-Alexia xxxx

I locked my phone and was smiling.  I must've been smiling like an idiot because Emmy and Vi looked at me weird.

"What?" I asked still smiling.

"What are you all smiley for?  Who are you texting??" Vi asked eagerly.

"Oh you know, just Harry, we were talking about my birthday and how we're going to Skype later.  Nothing big, just the usual."  I said, but they still looked at me with odd expressions on their faces.

"Lex, I know this is a crazy question, and before I ask it, please don't blow up on me.  But do you have feelings for Harry, you know, as more than a friend?" Emmy asked, but with curiosity in her voice.

"Me? Harry? What? NO, definitely not! Harry is like my brother, I'd never have feelings for him like that..." I said lying and hoping they would buy it, but I don't think they did.

"Are you sure? Because you seem to be missing him a lot more than you used to, and I've read your texts sweetie, you two flirt like crazy." Vi said calmly.

"I am sure! Harry and I would never have feelings for each other.  We're too close!  And since when do you read my texts?? Those are private! And besides, I just got out of a relationship, why would I have feelings for him? And he is on tour! He doesn't have feelings for me, and I don't have feelings for him.  Simple as that...Anyways, I have to go.  Mum is waiting at home for me." I said getting up from my spot on the couch grabbing my purse and heading out the door.

Once I got home I smelt the aroma of baked chicken and potatoes.  Yumm, mum made my favorite! I thought as I walked through the door of my house.  But then I thought, mum must be home! And ran through the door excitedly being hugged by the warmth and smells of my home.

"Mum! I'm home!" I yelled as I quickly ran upstairs to put my stuff in my room.

"Dinner will be ready by 5:00, be down to help set the table and dress nicely, we have company coming over!"  Mum yelled back at me. 

Who could be coming over? I thought to myself, and ran back downstairs to go set the table.  "How many place mats mum?"

"Four please." Mum said sweetly.

"Who is coming over mum?"  I asked rather curious.

"Harry's mum and Gemma are.  They are rather excited to see you.  It's 4:00 go change into something nice, they'll be here soon." Mum said shooing me to go upstairs after I set the table.

With that being said I quickly rushed upstairs to pick out an outfit from my closet. What to wear, what to wear? I  thought to myself when I saw out the perfect outfit, a lacy white top, faded blue skinny jeans, white strappy sandals, and a nice blue sweater to put it all together.

"Perfect." I said smiling to myself.  Tonight will be a good night, I get to see Harry's mum and Gemma, and I get to Skype with Harry.  I couldn't ask for anything else. As I thought to myself, I was interrupeted by the doorbell.

"Lex! They're here! Come down and answer the door please!!" Mum said, probably still working on getting things ready.  I checked myself in the mirror first then quickly ran downstairs and to the front door. I took a deep breath and quickly opened the door.

"Oh my goodness! Lex! You look so pretty!" Gemma said pulling me into a tight hug, I hadn't seen her since before Harry left for tour, so it'd been a while.

"Gemma! You don't look so bad yourself! It's been ages, how've you been?" I said as she released me from the hug.

"I've been great! Just really missing Hazz more than anything lately.  I haven't talked to him in a few days, but I guess that's show biz, right?" She said giggling. Just as her mom walked into the house holdong something that looked like a cake or something.

"Right!"  I said smiling back at her.  "Oh here, let me take that into the kitchen for you." I said taking the tray thing out of Anne's hands and pulling her into a soft hug.

"Thank you, love.  How have you been?"  She asked kindly as they followed me into the kitchen where mum was just finishing putting flowers on the table.

"I've been good, I have been missing Hazz a lot lately though, but uh, actually just got out of a relationship a few days ago.  But I haven't been letting it get to me, what's done is done." I said smiling and putting the tray carefully down onto the counter.

"Well that's wonderful darling." She said as she looked over to mum and gave her a big hug.  "Oh my! Laurie you look wonderful! And might I say you have raised a girl as strong and beautiful as you." Anne said with happiness and excitement.

"Oh, why thank you.  I'm going to admit, trying to keep the boys away was quite the challenge, but I was relieved when she said I wouldn't have to worry about boys anymore for she had a boyfriend." Mum said smiling and winking at me.  I just giggled. 

I loved my mum, she was always so kind-hearted and always had a smile on her face, and when she didn't, it was almost never a good sign.  She was also gorgeous, she had long, straight, black hair that went down to the small of her back.  She wasn't very tall, only about an inch or two taller than me, and looked well for her age.  Of course she was only 39, and had me when she was 21.  Yes, she was fairly young, but her and dad were in love, high school sweethearts, but that all ended when mum had caught him having an affair with his coworker.  But she had gotten full custody of me, and hasn't seen dad eve since.

"Dinner is ready!" Mum exclaimed snapping me out of my thoughts. I sat down across from Gemma, with mum and Anne across from each other.  As we served ourselves we had a lot of small talk.

"So Lex, how has school and your friends been?" Gemma asked me.

"Oh, it's been good.  I just have been taking a few extra classes in my spare time, you know me, the busy bookworm." I said giggling. "Oh, Vi and Emmy?  They've been good, same old, same old.  Nothing really new." I said smiling.  "But uh, what about you? How're your friends? Any love interests?" I said with a wink.

"Oh no, you know me, all work and no play.  So nope, sorry to disappoint, no love interest just yet.  And my friends have been good, recently they went traveling so I haven't talked to them much, but I'm hoping to meet up with them somewhere.  I just don't know where yet." She said smiling at her plans. "But what about you Lex? Any crushes? Have you finally admitted to liking my brother? Do you fancy him?"  She asked winking and almost causing me and our mums to choke on our food.

"What?" I asked feeling my face turning red from embarassment. "No! Why does evrybody seem to think I fancy harry? We're just friends! He's like a brother to me, nothing more...I don't think..." I said mumbling the last part hoping none of them heard.

"Really? Oh that's too bad, I always liked you better than any of those other girls Harry's dated. Oh well maybe in the future?" Harry's mum had said with ope in the last sentence.  The rest of dinner was kind of silent other than the occasional compliment, once finished Anne had gotten the cake she had brought off the counter.  Mum had gotten a few plates and forks and a knife to cut into the cake with.  I always loved her cakes, they were always so yummy, but you could only have one piece or else it feels like too much.  She had made us my favorite from when Harry and I were growing up; a white and chocolate marble cake with homemade vanilla frosting.  Yummy, I thought as mum had handed me a piece.  It was just as good as I remembered, the perfect amount of sweet, and chocolate.  And the frosting always topped it off.

After dessert Anne and Gemma had to leave.  Gemma had to work in the morning and Anne was exhausted, but she had left me the cake, she claimed she didn't need it.  After saying our goodbye's I told mum I had a Skype call with Harry and probably wouldn't be down for the rest of the night.  So I kissed her goodnight, grabbed a tall glass of water and headed upstairs.  It was only 6:30, so she had time to take a quick shower. 

After my shower I looked through my closet to see what pajamas to wear.  I decided on wearing my favorite hot pink tank top and neon green track shorts.  After I had logged on I waited to see if Harry had logged on yet, he hadn't.  After about 2 minutes of waiting he had logged on and called me right away.

"LEXIA!!!!!" He yelled into the screen.  It looked like he was wearing the dark blue sweats I had gotten him and his favorite Jack Willis jumper.  I smiled when he had said my name.

"HARRY!!!" I yelled back just as excited as he was.  "I miss you so much Hazza Boo!" I said giggling.

"I miss you so much too! And hey! You know that name bugs me!" Harry said pouting and trying to hold back his grin.

"Oh Haz, you know you will always love that nickname!  And besides, it HAS to be your favorite! I came up with it!" I said winking gat him, he just giggled.

"I know, I know.  But you know how I am." He said with a wink.  Just then I heard a;

"HONEY I'M HOOOMMMMEEEE!" I started bursting out laughing as Louis appeared on screen.

***********

So this chapter is not finished, but it is almost 3 in the morning and I have to get up in a few hours, so lets call this part 1! Hope you enjoy it! Part 2 coming soon! c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 269 33
Sarah takes a trip to London for her Birthday and runs into Harry Styles. It was the best week of her life spending time with him, she started to fal...
1.4K 54 17
Being friends with a superstar isn't easy. Especially when you are IN love with him. Watch Nina and band member of One Direction Harry Styles, friend...
49.6K 781 14
Avril has spent her 18 years of life on this planet with her bestfriend Harry Styles. They grew up together and knew everything about one another. Af...
42.2K 564 28
Hali, never wanted by anyone except her best friend. When Harry Styles of One Direction walks in on her cutting herself like she has always done her...