Expect the Unexpected (SaTzu...

Von ladycadillac

Taking a risk just to win the heart of someone you've been loving is not easy. Are you ready enough to Expect... Mehr

SPECIAL NOTE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Alternative Ending

Twenty five

2.7K 85 8
Von ladycadillac

TZUYU'S POV

"Sana all you need to do is to resign at that fucking company, what's hard with that?!" I said. I'm really getting pissed.

She keeps telling me it's easy to send a resignation letter.

"Tzuyu, you know I can't I have a contract and I still have a month to work for them. And You know see how nice Mr. Tuan to me, I can't leave just like that," she said that makes my hands fist.

"Just like that?! What his son did is not jusr like that!" What the fuck is going inside on her mind. Is she insane? That Mark almost rape her and she's telling me it's just like that?!

"Tzuyu, it won't happen again trust me," Sana said and tried to hold my hand but I shove it away.

"I trust you but not that guy. If you will continue your contact  don't talk to me until it ends," I said and walk out of our hotel.

I need to calm myself down by turning away. I'm not fond of getting in an argument with Sana. I respect her decisions and what she wants but this time, her decision making is not right.

Why can't she see it? I'm just trying to protect. It's okay for me to continue her contract there if I can be by her side all the tim. But I'm not, she is Mark's secretary and it's not impossible to happened again.

I went to the garden of the hotel and find myself dialing Dahyun's number.

CALL

Dahyun: whats up Tzu! Long time no talk! How are you and Sana unnie?

Tzuyu: yeah, coz your always out of town with Momo unnie. We are fine.

Dahyun: Hahaha that's why you should come home and join us on our next trips.

Tzuyu: I really hope we can go back there as soon as possible

Dahyun: why what happened?

Tzuyu: something bad happened to day, not just bad but worst thing happened today,

Dahyun: what is it? I might help you,

Tzuyu: it's about Sana and her boss. Her boss is too- uhm I can't find the right words to say but all I know he is as bullshit as Taehyung,

Dahyun: what do you mean? What did he did to Sana?

Tzuyu: he almost rape Sana, if I didn't come he might the same thing Tae did to Sana,

Dahyun: what? Is she alright? Tell her to leave that company, I'm sure Momo and Mina will be enrage if the found out what happened on her.

Tzuyu: that's what I'm telling her, but she keeps refusing, and it's frustrating me!

Dahyun: take it easy Tzu, that company is not a safe place for her anymore.

Tzuyu: what will I do if she don't want to? It's irritating me

Dahyun: if she still insists on working on that company then let her, atleast you know at yourself that you already warned her,

Tzuyu: but unnie, how would I let her if danger is only waiting on her?

Dahyun: that's the point tzu talk to her. She ne3da to come back now, someone is waiting on her,

Tzuyu: someone, who?

Dahyun: we got Jeong-in at one of the orphanages in Daejeon. We just needed a few won to browse to their files to see where the baby is. It's really a long story. We'll tell it to you once you came back here. That's one more reason why you need to came back asap.

Tzuyu: she will be happy if she found out that she can be still together with his son.

Dahyun: she really will, talk to her now. Hold your frustration chou.

Tzuyu: yes-

"Tzuyu?" Before Tzuyu could answer on her phone she heard Sana calling her.

She saw her girlfriend enter the garden, probably looking for her.

Tzuyu: unnie she's here, bye,"

END

"Tzuyu-ah?" I heard Sana called my name again.

I won't approach her, I will just wait for her to see me. She's now looking around the park until our eyes met.

"Tzuyu!" She shouted and rushes to me. She hug me so tight.

"I'm sorry," she said and I just caress her back.

"It's alright baby, I'm sorry too. I just wanted to protect. You know how much protective I ak to you," I said and she nods at me.

"I know that baby. I already sent an resignation email, we can now go back to South Korea," she said that shock me.

I wanted to be happy but I know I just forced her to leave the company and she has no other choice.

"You don't need to do that, if that's what will make you happy, I will let you. I will be just more overprotective this to you this time," I said but she shakes her head.

"My happiness in not in that company, its in here," she said and hug me tight.

"This is my home, my happiness. So don't push me away, I might change my mind," she said and smirk at me.

I smiled at her and kiss her forehead.

"I can't wait to get back home with you and shout at the whole South Korea how lucky I am to my girlfriend," I said that makes her blush.

A cold breeze wind and I felt Sana quiver.

"Let's go inside before you catch cold," I said and we start walking back to the hotel.

THREE DAYS AFTER

SANA'S POV

"Tzuyu-ah! Hurry we're gonna be late!" I shouted outside our room

Today is our flight back to Korea, I can't wait to see my friends and my parents. I already informed my parents that I will be going home today.

We only have 20 minutes left to travel to the airport because of this slow girlfriend of mine. I have been waking her up for an hour but her lazy ass doesn't want to get up from bed.

Tzuyu finally walks out of the room with a towel on her hair. She's still not even done. Haist.

"See if you just wake up an hour ago we are not on a hurry now," I complaine and remove the towel on her hair.

"I'm sorry m'lady the movie we watch last night make me up all night," she said while putting her black hoodie on.

"Tsk, let's go. We only have 20 minutes to travel to the airport," I said and grab our luggage.

"But I still didn't dry my hair," she said looking for her blower.

"Aish, it will dry while on our way, just brush your hair at the cab," I said in a hurry and she just sigh.

We quickly walk out of the hotel and get a cab. What a hassle.

"I don't want to wait for another flight to Korea, Tzu," I said and I saw her brushing her hair.

" I don't want too. I'm already missing my unnie's"

After 20 minutes of ride we run inside the airport and we heard the announcer looking for us, the plane is about to leave.

"Hurry Sana!" Tzuyu shouted and pulled me with her.

Once we take a sit on plane we bot let out a deep sigh.

"We almost got left," she said and I frown at her.

"You're lucky we made it before the plane leaves because if not I will gonna got your head off," I said and she just smiled at me.

" what's funny?" I said and raise my brow.

"Why do you still look beautiful when your mad?" She said and her eyes looks like sparkling.

I snap my finger on her nose.

"Ouch! What was that for?" She ask in irritation and touch her nose.

I just laugh at her hard. I don't know what her parents do to mold a perfect person like her. I am now willing to live the rest of my life with her, she will be now my reason why am I still breathing and holding on. You won't able to find another Tzuyu like her.

After two hours of flight we finally reach South Korea. I quickly run down of the plane and sniff the air. I'm home. I turn around and look at the sky, I miss being home.

Tzuyu approach me and grab my waist.

"How does it feel to be back home?" She asks while smiling at me widely.

"Much comfortable," I answered and then she smiled in agreement.

She check her phone before looking back on me.

"Mina and Chaeyoung are here, let's go and see them," I said and I nod.

We are now waiting for a luggage before meeting our friends. Tzuyu grab my extra bag and her luggage. While exiting the airport, I saw Mina and Chaeyoung waving at us.

They both run at us. Mina hug me tightly.

"I miss you!" She said while hugging me.

"I miss you too, where's Momo?" I ask and look around.

I just saw Tzuyu and Chaeyoung talking at each other.

"She is at Nayeon and Jeongyeon's house. Everyone is there, they are waiting for you so let's go," Mina said and pulled me into their car.

It's not that obvious that this latter missed huh, hahahaha.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung put our luggage on the trunk.

"Unnie," Tzuyu said to Mina when she opened the door at the backseat and saw her sitting beside.

"Hehe, just for today Tzuyu. Just sit at the frontseat, I miss Sana so much, I want to have a little chitchat with my bestfriend," Mina said and hug my arm.

I nod at Tzuyu and she just sigh before going to the frontseat. She reallt doesn't want to be separated with me.

"How's Japan?" Mina ask.

"Nothing special happeneds except the day Tzuyu came," I said at look at Tzuyu reflection at the rear view mirror, she's smiling.

"I bet you two," Mina said and wiggle her eye brows while smiling at me weirdly.

I look at her confusedly.

"So Tzuyu rate it," Chaeyoung said and I saw Tzuyu just glared at her.

"What a selfish," Mina said and pout.

"They want to keep it private babe," Chaeyoung said that makes them both laugh.

They are crazy.

NO ONE'S POV

After a couple minutes of ride the four finally reach Jeongyeon and Nayeon's place.

Jeongyeon decided to buy her own place and live here with Nayeon, since the two are getting older she wanted to know more her girlfriend by staying with her under the same roof.

The couple is so excited to show their surprise to Sana which is her son. They got surprise when Tzuyu told them everything. Everyone work hard on it just to find the kid since the hospital sent him to an orphanage. Luckily Jeongyeon has a lot of connection to the hospital, they let them browse I.N's information even if it's not allowed.

"Mina said they already entered the subdivision, girls get ready," Jihyo informed her friends who are busy playing with I.N. Playing with the baby is entertaining.

Nayeon quickly lift I.N and hide at the kitchen. She won't go out until her friends told her to.

Sana and Tzuyu is the first one who entered the house. Sana startled when a party popper pops infront of them. She hold her chest in surprise.

"Welcome back Sana!" All of their friends shout.

"Yah! You scared me," she said while still holding her chest.

She look around the house she saw bif banner at the wall with ballons and different decorations. She got touch for the surprise her friends made.

"You guys, you don't have to do this," she said.

"Welcome home Sana, this time we won't let you leave again. It's boring when your not around," Momo said and hug her friend.

"Don't make me cry," Sana said and wipe her tears that falls in her eyes.

"But our surprise is still not done, there is still someone you need to meet," Momo said that makes me nervous.

She can't understand what she is feelinf right now.

Her friends make a way in the middle, Tzuyu stands beside her and wrap her arms around her waist. Sana saw Nayeon walk out of the kitchen with a baby in her hands.

Sana's heart starts to beat faster. Nayeon stand infront of Sana and show her the baby she is carrying.

Sana knows who it is her knees are trembling she feels so weak. She thought she will never got a chance to meet her son but her friends make it possible for her. Her tears starts streaming down.

"He is a handsome kid isn't she?" Tzuyu suddenly ask who is standing beside her.

Sana nod and Nayeon slowly transfer the baby in Sana's arms. She never been so happy like this, she never thought that her son will bring so much happiness on her.

I.N is not so baby, he is now learning to walk, grab things and mumbled some words. The kid is sleeping piecefully on Sana's hand and she can't help but adore her son's face.

"Is that really Taehyung's kid? Or Tzuyu's?" Dahyun said when she take a look at the kid.

"I think about that too, it much look like Tzuyu done Taehyung," Jeongyeon added and everyone agreed.

Sana look at her girlfriend and back to her son, it's much look like Tzuyu.

"It's much better, atleast Sana won't remember that she has kid with that jerk," Jihyo said.

"I think when Sana got obsessed on Tzuyu she's already pregnant that time. Sana look at Tzuyu's picture every second that's why I.N is look like Tzuyu," Momo revealed and everyone laugh except San who is blushing in embarrassment at what Momo said.

"Yah, Momo yah!" Sana restrain and Momo just stick out her tongue to Sana.

"It's alright baby. I know that my face is addictive," Tzuyu brag that makes Sana look at her.

"Too much confidence huh," Sana said.

"Unnie teach me that," Tzuyu said and proudly point at Nayeon.

Nayeon also proudly agreed at what Tzuyu stated.

"Thank you everyone, thank you for all of this," Sana said with a teary eyes.

"Don't thank us, thank her," Jeongyeon said as she pout to Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu is the one who asked us to find him, it's all Tzuyu's idea," Jeongyeon continued.

Sana face her girlfriend and kiss her lips. Tzuyu us surprise at what Sana did.

"You are always welcome m'lady," Tzuyu said.

A/n: The name of Sana's son will be changed. I decided to change it because there are some artists whose fans refer to them as Satzu babies. I wrote this story in 2017/2018, when there was no such thing as a Satzu's baby. Now that there is, I believe it would be much better to rename Sana's son Jeong-in (I.N).

I.N is one of Satzu babies.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.2K 298 1
Have you ever love someone whom you know they can't be yours from the start? You'll still do anything for that person, don't you? Even if it means br...
394K 13.1K 56
I will choose you over and over again. I will choose you without a doubt, without hesitation, without fear, and with every beat of my heart. I will n...
112K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
1M 25.1K 199
Love is the most special and unique bond between two people. Love makes lovers bloom in their own selves, help them become a better person and teach...