Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar!!✔️

By ib_rikara

What happens when Gauri who is a rude businesswoman met Om who is a fun loving person?? To know more read my... More

Character sketch
Part 1
Part:2
Part:3
😍😍 Oh My Mata!!!!😍😍
Part:4
Part:5
New Cover.
Part:6
Part:7
PROMO 1
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
A big thanks...
Part:11
Promo:2
Part 12
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
The Trip!!
Part:19
Part:20
Promo:3
Part:21
Part:22
Part: 23
Part:24
Part:25
Part:26
GOOD NEWS v/s BAD NEWS
I will try...
Part:27
Part: 28
Part:29
Part:30
I STILL LOVE YOU!
Part 31
Part:32
Part:33
Part:34
Part:35
Promo:4
Part:36
Part:37
Part:38
Stay with me-Forever!
New One!
Part: 39
Part:40
Part:41
Part:42
Part:43
Part:44
Part:45
Part:46
Part:47
Part:49
Part-50 (EPILOGUE)
Part:48

Part:13

1.3K 145 50
By ib_rikara

Recap: Om and Gauri in jungle.

They come back to their routine after that night. Everything was same as before except Gauri. She has a small change. She started answering Om not only Om but everyone. She decided to give their friendship a chance. It was almost a month and they were very close to find a proof against that Kali Thakur. In this meantime both the couple came a little closer. This can be taken as some glimpse.

RUVYA:

Bahvya was at Gauri's cabin when Rudra enters.

Rudra: Gauri ka intejar kar rahi ho?

Bhavya: han...abhi tak kyun nahi aayi? lunch time ho gaya hai...

Rudra: use shayad rhoda time lagega...tum chalo mere saath...

Bhavya: kaha?

Rudra: cabin mein...tumhe bhi bhookh lagi hogi na?

They came to Rudra's cabin. He took out his tiffin. Bhavya notices that it was for only one person. So she stood up.

Bhavya: ek kam karo tum lunch kar lo...vo actually mujhe kuch kam hai,aur mujhe bhukh bhi nahi hai...

But Rudra pulled her back beside him. She looked at him and then at their hands. A small smile appear on her lips. Rudra left her hand.

Rudra: maine pizza order kiya hai..aata hi hoga, don't worry khana kam nahi padega...

Bhavya: tumhe kaise pata....

*knock* *knock*

Rudra: aaja Khanna...(he took the pizza from Khanna and showed it to Bhavya) mujhe sab pata hai...

They were eating while talking about some random stuff. Rudra told her about that incident when Gauri was missing and Om found her and how they both were in different clothes. They didn't noticed but it was the last piece of pizza and they both grab it by either ends. Rudra pulled it to him but she was also not less, she also tried to take it. After 2 minutes Bhavya let it go and found a bright smile on his face. He took one bite while she was just adoring him. Then she found him to put that piece in front of her mouth, she smiled happily and eat it. They completed the last piece like that. There was some cheese near her lips. He showed her by his action but she didn't get it so he put his thumb near her lip and removed that. While all the time they were looking in each others eyes. Their sweet eye lock was disturbed when Om barged into the room. They look at Om while he found them looking in each others eyes.

Om(hesitantly): sorry guys...mein baad mein aata hoon..

Rudra(stood up immediately): ruk...aisi koi baat nahi hai...hum to bas lunch kar rahe the...

Bhavya: han, ye sahi keh raha hai...

Om: lunch? lunch time to aadhe ghante pehle khatam ho gaya....

Rudra and Bhavya(shocked): whattt?

They didn't realised it that they were talking from last one and half hour.

Om: acha, vo papers pe tune sign kar diye? Miss. Sharma ko chahiye..abhi...

Bhavya: Gauri aa gayi?

Om: han...

She went from there, while she blushed a little remembering their moment. Which didn't go unnoticed by Om.

RIKARA:

In evening when Gauri was packing her stuff Om came in her cabin. She looked at him and continued her work. He sat there on the chair opposite to her.

Om: tumhe pata hai aaj kya hua?

Gauri: kya?

From that day he started observing Ruvya he used to tell each and every details of them to Gauri. Though she didn't speak much or never tell anything to him but she pay 100% attention to his talks. It was one of the evening when Om came to her to share something about Ruvya after office hour. It was different thing that after that party day they didn't talk about Rudra's marriage but he still tell her their each movement.

Om: mein jaise hi Rudy k cabin mein gaya maine ek bahot hi romantic sa scene dekha. (She looked at him to know about that scene and wait for him to continue.) vo dono ek hi sofe par baithe the, aankhon mein aankhein dal kar...aur Rudra ka tiffin bhi vaha tha aur pizza boxes bhi. Khanna ne bataya unhone saath mein lunch kiya tha...wow...aur sabse badi baat dono vaha par pure dedh ghante se the...I think hame Rudy k cabin ka CCTV check karna chahiye..bahot maja aayega.

Gauri: nahi...aap aisa nahi karenge...kisi ki private moments ko aise nahi dekhna chahiye.

Om: acha tum kehti ho to thik hai....vaise tum aaj ghar pe dinner k liye chalo na...mom dad aaye hai, aur isi bahane tum mera ghar bhi dekh logi, what say?

Gauri: aaj? magar aise kaise...

Om: please...*pout* mom ne hi kaha tha kal ki mein tumhe invite karu...

Gauri: acha thik hai.

Om: yeeah...

He jumped from his place and hugged her. She was startled by this unexpected hug. Realizing his action he immediately pulled back and mumbled a sorry.

Om: acha mein chalta hoon, aap mujhe call kar dena mein niche aa jaunga lene...bye

Gauri: bye..

After dinner:

Om came downstairs to drop her. They stopped near her car.

Om: vaise mujhe bahot din se tumse kuch puchna tha...can I?

Gauri: agar mein mana karungi phir bhi aap puchne hi vale hai...

Om: vo to hai..

Guari: boliye...

Om: vaise to maine dekha hai ki aap jaise bade bade business tycoon ko sab pehchante hai, aur tum to top 5 businesswomen ki list mein ho phir bhi aaj tak maine tumhare aage piche kabhi bhi media ko nahi dekha,, aur jaise hum abhi khade hai...I mean hum dono...kal k newspaper mein ye headline honi chahiye "The great businesswomen Gauri Sharma spotted with her employee near his building"...what say?

Gauri: if you want that headline then I'll make sure ki kal k newspaper mein it will be there...

Om(chuckled): you know I didn't mean that...

Gauri: No, I don't...

Om(seriously): Gauri, what are you up to?

Seeing his expression she burst out laughing. She came close to him and reach till his ears while he was wondering what she was doing.

Gauri(whispering in his ears): I am upto revenge...

Om: huh??

Gauri: yaad hai uss din jungle mein,, you laughed on me 2 times...so it's just beginning of the revenge.

Om(sighed in relief): vaise tumne mere sawal ka javab nahi diya...

Gauri: it's simple, main kabhi jyada public mein nahi dikhti hoon aur na hi baki logo ki tarah pictures click karvati hoon...and I'm sure no one from my office will leak about my schedule to media,,so they didn't get chance to spot me. It's not my ego but I would like to my life personal. I didn't want to hear everyday a new gossip because I love my sleep.

Om: oh my god! it's first time jab tumne itna sab kuch saath mein bola hai aur vo bhi mere samne,, I like this...(she chuckled) vaise case se related koi update?

Gauri: Bhavya ko bareilly se kuch jyada pata nahi chala..

Om: I think vo isliye kyunki vaha uss Kali ke khilaf bolne ki kisi ki himmat nahi hogi.

Gauri: I dunno...acha mein chalti hoon, bye..

Om: bye...(he opened the door for her) short cut se mat jana aur ghar pohchne k baad msg kar dena..

gauri: okay...

RUVYA:

It was a business party arranged by one of the client and Gauri didn't attend parties so only Rudra was going. But he has to take +1 with him as it was a theme party and you can attend it with your partner only. He decided to ask Bhavya if she was free and she happily agreed to go with him. He was waiting outside her apartment for her. He saw she was coming towards the car wearing a beautiful baby pink ball gown with a baby pink clutch. He immediately get out of the car and stood near the other door.

Bhavya(coming towards the car mumbeling something): agar mujhe pata hota na ki mujhe ye sab pehnna padega to mein kabhi nahi....

Before she could complete the sentence she stumbled due to that heavy dress. And he immediately run to her side to catch her. Then he notice her from so close. She was really looking like a barbie. Don't know from where they decided the party theme of princesses. When Bhavya get to know that she has to carry that much heavy dress she refused to go but somehow he managed to convince her. Finally Rudra broke the sweet eyelock.

Rudra(making her stand properly): you're looking beautiful.

Bhavya(blushing): thank you...(the very next second) par aisa paglon jaisa idea kiska tha? matlb aisi bhi koi theme rakhta hai!! tumhe pata hai mein 2 baar girte girte bachi...aur pata nahi kb tak bach paungi.

Rudra: unki biwi thodi pagal hai...use ye sab bahot pasand hai,,mein bhi nahi jata par bahot hi khas client hai so it looks unprofessional if we don't go. Gauri to ja nahi rahi hai, Om ka bhi pata nahi...but you don't worry...I'll be by your side whole time. Tumhe girne nahi dunga.

She was touched by his words. He was truely a gentleman. Sometimes she feel proud that she loves a man like him but the very next moment she felt that she was cheating on her little sister cum best friend Saumya. Sometimes she feel like to talk with Gauri about her feelings but then decides against it. She didn't lose a friend like Rudra but she didn't want him to know her feelings. She was so confused about what to do and what not. She came out of her thoughts when they stopped in front of the venue.

That whole evening he kept his words. He was not away from her even for a second. He danced with her and also hold her when she was going to fell down. Finally he make sure that she safely reach her room without felling down. Her parents also like Rudra and they are also aware about her feelings but she didn't want to lose his friendship so she asked her parents to handle it by own.

RIKARA:

Gauri and Om attended a business meeting held at one of the restaurants. After the meeting completed Om was going to drop her home. They were heading to the Gauri's home when he stopped the car near one of the tea stall.

Gauri: ab kya hua?

Om: vo vaha chai vala hai...chalo na hum chalte hai...

Gauri: vaha?

Om: han, kyun?

Gauri: aapko kaise pata vaha bahot achi chai milti hai?

Om: oh really! actually maine to aise hi car rok di thi stall dekh kar,maine kabhi taste nahi ki hai...agar tumhe pasand hai to jarur achi hi hogi..

They stepped out of the car while Om brought the tea and gave her the cup. She smelled it and then drink it while enjoying it's taste.

Gauri: abhi bhi vaisa hi taste hai...1 saal ho gaya maine yaha ki chai nahi pi hai...

Om(smiling): then you should thank me..

Gauri: thank you...

Om: your wlcm....vaise mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap yaha chai piyengi...I mean mujhe laga aap to sirf bade bade restaurant ya cafe mein jati hongi.

Gauri: aisa kuch nahi hai, and that's why I don't like media around. They don't even let me taste my tea properly.

Om: aur iss baar bhi tum mere hi saath ho...

Gauri(chuckled): do you still want that headline?

Om(shrugging his shoulders): maybe...

Gauri: you are joking right?

Om(sipping his tea): maybe...(suddenly) vaise tumne abhi tak shadi kyun nahi ki?

Gauri(after thinking about a minute): aap bataiye aapne abhi tak shadi kyun nahi ki?

Om: pehle maine pucha...

Gauri: to kya farak padta hai, answer bhi pehle aap hi de dijiye...

Om: I dunno...tum batao...koi boyfriend hai kya?

Gauri(shrugging her shoulder): nahi...

Om: pehle kabhi tha?

Guari(remembering something she let out a chuckle): aisa keh sakte hai...

Om(almost jumping from his place): what? aur tumne mujhe abhi tak nahoi bataya? taht's not fair...please mujhe bhi batao na..kon tha? kaisa dikhta tha? naam kya hai? aur abhi kaha hai vo?

Gauri: just calm down...Jay, uska name Jay tha...mere aur Rudra k saath hi padhta tha collage k last year mein...ek din suddenly usne mujhe propose kar diya, vaise bhi mera friend tha to maine bhi han bol diya par mere dil mein pyaar nahi tha...aur hamari relationship bhi boyfriend-girlfriend ki kam aur dosti ki jyada thi...hum romantic baatein nahi karte the but pure collage ki gossip karte the. Jyadatar vo Rudra k baare mein baatein karta rehta tha...phir ek din suddenly usne mujse kaha ki vo Rudra ko like karta hai...Oh my god! that was really horrible! (Om chuckled) I experienced it first time. Usne kaha ki vo Rudra ki vajah se hi mere saath tha because Rudra mera friend hai to mein uski help kar doon...maine Rudra ko bataya to vo hans hans k pagal ho gaya, aur obviously usne mana kar diya...dil tut gaya bichare ka. Abhi to vo India mein nahi hai...par jab bhi milega aapse jarur milvaungi.

Om(horrified): what...na..nahi...mujse kyu..kyun? mujhe kisi se..nahi milna...

Guari(she burst out laughing) : revenge number 2...don't you worry he is married now.

Om(whispering): ladke se?

Gauri: han...it's legal now..

Om: ya I know but it sounds awkward...

Gauri: vaise aapne apni love life k bare mein kuch bataya nahi...

Om: unfortunately I didn't have one. I just had crush life.

Gauri: crush life? sounds interesting!! so tell me...

Om: but promise me you will not laugh over me....

Guari: I'll try...

Om: mein jab 4th mein tha tab mere maths teacher pe crush tha, then jab mein 7th mein tha to I used to have crush on Kareena Kapoor. phir 10th mein meri ek padosan thi uspe...by the way she was married...(she was controlling her laughter) then collage mein account teacher pe, and then Vidhya Balan...

Gauri(hardly controlled her laughter the way he described it): aur ab??

Om(blushing): ab...Alia Bhatt.

She couldn't hold more and burst out laughing.

Om: maine kaha tha tumhe ki hasna mat...ab mein kuch nahi bataung.

Gauri: I am so sorry...(still laughing) I mean aapko koi thang ka nahi mila...sab aapse umar mein bade the..aur padosan? really Mr. Oberoi? vo bhi married...aur ab Alia Bhatt, she is smaller than you...I don't believe this. You are too cute.

Om: aapki story bhi kuch khas nahi thi...A gay!! (he laughed)

He looked at her and by now she stopped laughing. She also looked at him and found him smiling brightly. She didn't knew what was happening to her. She composed herself.

Gauri: chaliye, hame ghar bhi jana hai...

_________________________________________

Tuesday:

Bhavya: par vo mujse pyaar nahi karta...

_________________________________________

Hii guys, I hope you liked it. Please do vote and comment if you liked it. It means a lot. Silent readers it'll be great if you try to give your feedback.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 8.2K 35
A small story on rikara.. Gauri the P.A of Omkara Singh Oberoi fell in love with Omkara... She consider it 'Aadha Ishq' as it was one sided... Will o...
71.4K 5.2K 32
Omkara and gauri are best friends from the childhood. They cannot be away from each other. Gauri loves omkara. But will omkara love gauri in the same...
344K 24.7K 74
Cover Credits to @luckykr13 Omkara Singh Oberoi, The youngest CEO of Oberoi Industries at the age of 26 and the most eligible bachelor, every maiden...
196K 11.1K 30
Gauri is Omkara's PA.As always Om feels Gauri is an annoying Ms Aafat. But one day when he reaches office he come to know Gauri left the job. To know...