It's You

By NagkataonLang

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 8

6.7K 120 19
By NagkataonLang

The way you feel when you kiss him for the first time. Like fire within the bones. Like your soul has returned to the water. Like every part of you that came from a dead star is alive again.
Nikita Gill

***Mature content
For babies, please skip this Chapter

I closed my eyes as she started kissing my forehead. She gently kissed my eyes down to my cheeks and to the tip of my nose. The way she messed my hair really turned me on. I opened my eyes and saw her angelic face. Her cheeks were so rosy and her eyes twinkle like the stars in the sky. I held Bea's thigh and let her have a good seat on my lap, we were facing each other. I gently touched the corner of her lips and that made her smile. Damn Beatriz, I am so addicted to you.

I slowly held her face and pressed my lips to hers. I started kissing her but I stopped when she was not responding. I looked at her but her eyes were still closed. I pinned my forehead against hers, "I'm sorry Baby." I said, feeling her warm breath.

She puts her forefinger on my lips, "Shhh." And we stayed that way for about a minute.

Bea slowly moved her hands, travelling from my nape to my hair. I breathe deeply. "Baby please." I was begging for her kiss.

"Ingay." She said and immediately own my lips. She gently moved her lips and I was gradually responding to her kisses. I started caressing her thigh and my other hand tracing her spine. I heard Bea let out a soft moan and she started touching my ear. Oh oh not there Beatriz, not there.

Bea broke our kisses and we were both panting and smiling. She quickly grabbed the hem of my shirt and undressed me. I looked straight into her eyes asking for her permission. She just nodded and I took off her shirt, too. Bea covered her upper body with her hands but I gently held her arms and put around my nape. Her eyes unconsciously shut and I slowly pressed my lips against her. I kissed her passionately and she started tickling my ear. I put my hands on her waist and pressed her body on me. I can feel the heat on our bodies and I heard Bea moaning a little louder.

I stood up and carried Bea without breaking our kisses then gently lay her on our bed. I caressed her thigh while my other hand was roaming on her tummy. I slowly removed her shorts and leave her with only two pieces of clothes on. I covered our bodies with the blanket. I was on top of her and I looked intently into her eyes, waiting for her approval. She slowly nodded and started tracing my chest down to my abs. Oh God, Beatriz, you're driving me crazy.

I kissed Bea on her lips again down to her jaw. I planted soft and wet kisses on her neck to her collar bone. My hands doing there thing, I unhooked her bra and slowly removing the last two pieces of clothes on her body. Bea became uneasy, trying to cover her private parts. I looked into her eyes again, "Baby, you should not be ashamed. You're a goddess." She gradually removed the cover on her body and smiled to me shyly. I unzipped my shorts and took off all my clothes.

I pulled Bea into a hug and whispered something, "Baby, if you are unsure and not comfortable of doing this, just tell me to stop." She just nodded and for the nth time, I looked into her eyes and she gave me her sweetest smile.

We kissed each other passionately, her hands on my nape while my hands were gently caressing her breast and squeezing her butt. She moaned a little bit louder and that made me do my thing perfectly. Our bodies were getting hotter and hotter. Sharing this intimate moment to someone dear to you, it was priceless. And my heart cannot contain it anymore, in between our kisses, I whispered to her, "I love you, Babe. I love you so much, Beatriz."

Our kisses slowdown, and surprisingly Bea responded, "I love you, too, Babe. I love you, my Thirdy." And I saw tears fell from her eyes. I wiped it, and gently kiss her eyes.

My heart was so full after what I've heard. Mahal din ako ni Bea. So I gently moved and we started sharing each other's breath, each other's heartbeat. It felt as if the universe disappeared and all that remained was the two of us, holding each other close. It was on my release when I felt something torn inside her. Oh shit, I am her first. Bea squirmed a little and worry evident on her face, "Babe, may blood." That's it. I immediately enveloped her for a hug.

"Shhh it's normal Baby. Ammm why you didn't tell me? Masakit ba?"

She looked at me and smiled a little. "Medyo, but don't you worry, I am good." I kissed her forehead and laid ourselves to bed. Her head resting on my chest and we were hugging each other under the soft comforter.

"Babe, can you please say it again?" I asked while caressing her hair.

"What?" She said while giggling.

"Yung sinabi mo kanina. Please Babe, I wanna here it." I glanced at her and she was looking at me. I lowered my body, para magkapantay na kami.

Bea closed her eyes for a few seconds, she bites her lower lip and slowly formed a smile on her face. She gradually opened her eyes, sparkling like crazy. She held my chin and uttered the words, "I love you, Babe."

I stared at her for a moment and my eyes became watery. I really can't believe it, because the very first time our eyes met, I knew it in my heart that she was the one. "Baby, I am so lucky coz you love me, too. Mahal kita, Bea. And I am more than willing to prove it to you."

Bea nodded and burst into tears. I held her chin and she whispered, "I am just happy Babe." I kissed her forehead and enveloped her for a hug. What a way to end our day.

***

I woke up early in the morning and the sun doesn't shine yet. I took a shower and immediately went to the resto afterwards. I got our food from the buffet and asked permission to bring it inside our room. I got some bacon and egg, sliced bread, pancakes and cereals. I picked some sliced fresh fruits like watermelon, strawberries, apple, banana and ponkan. I dropped by the lobby and got the bouquet of Gerbera Daisies that I ordered last night.

I hurriedly went back to our room and luckily Bea was still sleeping. I set up the food on the bed tray and put it on the bedside table, as well as the flowers. I sat on the bed and started waking up my sleeping beauty. I lightly tap her shoulder, "Wake up sleepyhead." She slowly opened her eyes and gave me a warm smile. "Good morning Baby." I greeted her and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning Babe," she answered on her husky voice.

"Babe, are you okay? You look sick." I used the back of my hand and feel her neck and forehead. She was a bit hotter than normal. I tried to remove the comforter on her body to check her skin but she refused. "Bakit Baby? I'll just check your skin if it's flush."

"Kasi Babe, I'm still naked." She said, shyness evident on her face. I felt heat on my face, too. Nakakahiya. "Babe please give me my clothes, magdadamit lang ako." So I gave first her undies and she put it on under the comforter.

"Ako na magsusuot ng shorts and shirt mo Baby, para macheck ko na din yung skin mo." Good thing, she didn't protest. I checked first the lower part of her body and put on her shorts. Then her arms and tummy, there were few red spots on her belly. "Baby your skin is reddish na. Symptoms that you have a low-grade fever." I said while putting on her shirt.

"I'll just drink medicine na lang Babe." She said and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Yes Baby, but first, eat your food muna. I prepared breakfast in bed." And I showed her the bed tray. I witnessed how a smile formed into her face. I reached for the bouquet of flowers and hid it on my back. "And Baby, I hope this can make you feel better. Flowers for my beautiful girlfriend." I slowly revealed the bouquet and I saw happiness in her eyes.

Bea held the flowers and immediately pulled me for a hug. "Thank you for this, Babe."

"My pleasure, Baby." And broke our hug.

I directly called the in-house resto to deliver a congee in our room. She needed to eat something warm, since I only got dry foods earlier. While waiting for the congee, I fixed our bed first and let Bea recline on the headboard. I put the bed tray on top of her and hurriedly got my kit to prepare her medicine. After a few minutes, the congee arrived.

I started stirring the congee, scooped a spoonful then blew. "Say ah, Baby." Bea opened her mouth and fed her the food.

"Babe, I can do it naman." She said after swallowing the congee.

"No Baby, it is my duty to take good care of my girlfriend. I am Nurse Thirdy today." I said then wink. I sliced a portion of bacon and egg and combined it to congee.

"It taste good, Babe." She gave me a small smile. I nibbled the pancakes as she wants me to eat, too. How thoughtful of you, Beatriz.

It took some time for us to finish our food. Then I handed her the medicine that she needs to take and command her to rest. "But Babe, I am feeling better na. I need to pack my things pa for my flight tomorrow." She said on her malambing voice.

"Baby wag na makulit. Magpahinga ka muna. Then, we will just pack your things this afternoon na lang. I'll help you naman so don't you worry." She pouted and I saw her shoulders dropped. "Okay Baby, let's watch movie na lang para hindi ka ma-bored." Her eyes brighten as I turned the television on. I searched for movie channels and I stopped when I caught one that was just about to start. "Do you want to watch this one, Babe?" She just nodded and leaned her head on my chest then I started caressing her hair.

We were just watching the movie in comfortable silence. I always caught Bea glancing at me and she would either smile or hug me tighter. I sometimes kiss her forehead or hold her hand and press it lightly. It was in the end when she spoke a line from the movie. "Life is not merely a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences, but rather, it's a tapestry of events that culminate in an exquisite sublime plan." I smiled at her as she was saying those words. "Do you believe in that Babe?" She asked me and I slowly nodded.

"Yes, Baby. I believe things are happening for a reason and that there are fortunate accidents in life. And I am glad, you spilled the coffee on me." We both laughed on my statement.

"Serendipity." Bea and I whispered.

She looked at me with a small smile on her face. "Just like our story. Accidental love but eventually, our paths will separate, too."

I pulled her for a hug. "I will prove to you that this is not just fate or destiny Baby. We'll work on this together, okay?" She just looked at me and nodded. I smiled and stole a kiss on her lips.

"Babe," she covered her mouth and said. "Wag mo ko ikiss sa lips Babe, baka mahawa ka."

I removed her hands and stole more and more kisses. "I don't care Baby, basta gusto kita ikiss." Wala na syang nagawa at hinayaan na lang akong halikan sya.

The rest of the day went well. Bea's body temperature became normal and she looked better. I volunteered to fix and pack her things so that she can relax and rest.

I cancelled the surprise dinner date that I arranged in one of the restaurant here in Coron, it's better for her kasi to stay na lang in our room para maiwasan ang mabinat sya. So instead, I set up a candle light dinner at the balcony while she was sleeping. I just ordered crab meat soup, shrimp tempura and fish steak for our food.

I turned off all the lights in our room while waiting for her to wake up. Napahimbing ata ang tulog nya because of the medicine. That was past 7 in the evening when I heard her, "Babe... Babe? Where are you? Bakit nakaoff lahat ng lights?"

I turned on the bedside lamp and kissed her forehead. "I'm here Baby."

"Anong meron Babe?" She asked as I help her to get up on bed. I just gave her a smile and walked hand in hand to the balcony.

"Surprise Baby." I said as I showed her the set up table.

"Babe? Bakit nag abala ka pa?" She asked as I pulled the chair for her.

"I just want to have a dinner date with my girlfriend. Last dinner na natin together here in Coron and I want to make it special." I said sabay wink.

"Ang ganda ng set-up Babe. Pero yung date mo naman mukhang ewan. Look at me, I'm just wearing a white shirt tapos hindi pa naliligo." She protested at nakapout pa. Ang cute ng Baby ko.

I let out a soft laugh, "Baby, kahit wala ka pang ligo, kahit naka shirt ka lang, okay lang yun. Your messy bun hair makes you more appealing. You are naturally beautiful Baby." I saw her blushed, "And you know what's important?" I reached for her hand and pressed it lightly. "Ikaw Baby. The mere fact that I am spending this simple yet special dinner with you, masaya na ko." And I gently kissed her hands. Bea just showed me her sweetest smile and her eyes says it all, she was indeed happy.

I played a LANY song, and Bea started giggling. "Are you gonna sing for me Babe?" I shook my head and stood up.

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town holding hands

"Pwede ko bang maisayaw ang maganda kong girlfriend?" I offered my hand to her, naiiling syang tinanggap to.

And you need to know
You're the only one, alright alright
And you need to know
That you keep me up all night, all night

I put her arms around my nape and my hands on her waist, and slowly swaying to the music. Bea and I singalong the chorus while hugging each other.

Oh, my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad
Oh, oh my heart hurts so good
I love you, babe, so bad, so bad

"I love you, Babe." I whispered to her ear.

She glanced at me with smile on her face, "I love you, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1.2K 59
Os, ts, ss
19.7K 297 17
Just read the story child ✨🤠
50.2K 331 72
Self explanatory. Read my bio for an IMPORTANT message about copyright! Have fun reading, comment, and vote.... ⚠️smut⚠️ ahead for all you horny bitc...
SLEEPLESS By soda

Fanfiction

225K 6.6K 21
WinTeam fanfiction.