World's Apart

Bởi KaraMon-El

❝ A boy from Daxam and a girl from Krypton ❞ | Mon-El All rights of characters and setting goes to the show S... Xem Thêm

p r o l o g u e
o n e | k a r a
t w o | m o n - e l
t h r e e | k a r a
f o u r | m o n - e l
f i v e | k a r a
s i x | m o n - e l
s e v e n | k a r a
e i g h t | m o n - e l
n i n e | k a r a
t e n | m o n - e l
e l e v e n | k a r a
t h i r t e e n | k a r a
f o u r t e e n | m o n - e l
f i f t e e n | k a r a
s i x t e e n | m o n - e l
s e v e n t e e n | k a r a
e i g h t e e n | k a r a
n i n e t e e n | m o n - e l
t w e n t y | m o n - e l
t w e n t y o n e | k a r a
t w e n t y t w o | k a r a
t w e n t y t h r e e | k a r a
t w e n t y f o u r | m o n - e l
t w e n t y f i v e | k a r a

t w e l v e | m o n - e l

860 49 24
Bởi KaraMon-El

"Kara, if you don't mind, I'll be back in a few minutes. I just have to talk to your mother," I say. 

"Okay, she's in the kitchen," she says. 

I nod and walk into the kitchen. 

"Mrs. Zor-El, can I please have a word with you privately?" I ask her quietly. 

"Sure, follow me, we'll talk in the study," she says curiously. 

I nod and follow her out of the kitchen and towards the study. She opens the door and allows me to come in. I close the door behind her. 

"Um, I wanted to talk to you about your daughter and our situation," I say. 

"Alright," she seems a bit uneasy. 

"you know that Kara and I will marry in the next few weeks but I was curious, will we be staying here on Krypton or will she come with me to Daxam?" I ask. 

"We have been discussing the living situation but it has not yet been finalized. Why? Is there a problem?"

"I was hoping you could somehow convince my parents to not have Kara come to Daxam," I request. 

"Why, Mon-El?"

"It's for Kara's safety. I know my parents. My mother will not treat her with respect. I know she will ask a lot from Kara and I don't think you would want that for your daughter," I say. 

"What do you mean? She will turn my daughter into a slave?"

"I won't bother you with the details but I can tell you that she doesn't even treat me like I'm her son, what do you think she'll do to someone like Kara? A girl she barely knows?"

"Thank you for talking to me Mon-El. I will talk to my husband and see what we can do about this. I'm sorry I misjudged you just because you're from Daxam. You are a very noble man, nothing like your parents," she genuinely smiles. 

"Thank you," I smile back. 

"Why don't you take Kara out? You both could use some fresh air," she says. 

"Alright. Oh," I almost forgot. "I forgot to ask. When is the wedding going to take place?"

"Rao's Day," she says. 

"Thank you," I say again. 

She nods and opens the door, allowing both of us to exit the study. 

I make my way to Kara while Mrs. Zor-El walks over to her husband. 

"Is everything okay?" She asks, concerned. 

"Yeah. Your mother suggested that we go out for some time, do you want to?" I ask. 

"Okay, everything's cleaned up in the kitchen, let's go," she says. 

"Alright," I say. 

"Mon-El, what did you need to talk to my mother about?" She asks again. 

I sigh. "I'll tell you outside, not here," I say. 

I turn to Mrs. Zor-El. "Mrs. Zor-El, where is the park you were asking me to take Kara?" I look at her. 

She realizes that I'm trying to cover up our conversation earlier. She smiles. "It's a few streets down. You'll recognize it when you see it. There is a large water fountain leading into a stream. Kara knows the way," she says. 

"Ready?" I look at Kara. 

"Yup," she says and smiles. 

"Be back before dark, kids," I hear my father say. I nod at him and Kara and I make our way outside. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.6K 499 50
What if there was a girl from Daxam and a boy from Krypton? What if they met and fell in love? But what if it gets complicated? What if secrets get i...
11.8K 429 48
"A boy from Daxam and a girl from Krypton." Daxamites and Kryptonians have been at war for years. The only thing they share is a red sun. One day, Al...
1.8K 22 13
kara never thought someone could lover the same way she loved them but by just her existence, Mon-el fell madly in love and so did Kara, before she e...
25.6K 1K 33
In this fan fiction, all if the characters in Supergirl are in high school. Kara is an alien from Krypton, Clark/Kal el had arrived only 14 years bef...