Her Mysterious Ways

By writingoverbreathing

Cole the Not So Stereotypical Jock Being the most popular guy that girls all want to be with and all guys wan... More

Chapter 2: Do you meditate too?
Chapter 3: The Complaints
Chapter 4: Seeing
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 6: Where's your grandpa?
Chapter 7: What Kind of Story is That?
Chapter 8: Everyone has a Story
Chapter 9: The Flashback
Chapter 10: Party Hardy
Chapter 11: The Pen
Chapter 12: Please stay with me
Chapter 13: Stupid Limes
Chapter 14: But in a good way
Chapter 15: Traingazing
Chapter 16: What a Life
Chapter 17: Rocky strikes again
Chapter 18: Truthsgiving
A/N: Read it all
Chapter 19: Nothing Will be Enough
Chapter 20: Cheering
Chapter 21: Male Stripper
Chapter 22: I Care
Chapter 23: Zero Inches
Chapter 24: Only in the Movies
Chapter 25: I See You
Chapter 26: The List of Things to live By
Chapter 27: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 28: Holly Jolly Stupid Holiday
Chapter 29: I love you
Chapter 30: The Morning After
Chapter 31: Hand Holding and Airports
Chapter 32: Big Cities and Big Moments
Chapter 33: Date me.
Chapter 34: The Wedding Photographer
Chapter 35: No Choice
Chapter 36: One Last...
Chapter 37: Goodbye
Bonus Chapter (or possibly part of a new book altogether?)
A Final Note from the Author

Chapter 1: Thankyou for watching

6.5K 213 25
By writingoverbreathing

Please go check out Romance Sucks if you're into funky characters and kinda cute romance.

_______________

Part 1: Cole
So there's this girl. She's different and bold. I'm popular and not. She's a hip hop dancer and I'm a football quarterback. We are totally different, yet there's something about her...
It all started in the cafeteria. I was sitting at our usual table when I saw a crowd of people gathered at the back. I had to see. Nothing happened in my school that I didn't know about.
As I neared the crowd, I started to hear music. It was something with a loud beat. Then I heard the drop beat. It was definitely dubstep.
I pushed my way through the crowd and saw a flash of plaid and then auburn hair. She was dancing hip hop like she was born doing that. She was amazing.
That's when I saw her face. She was just stunning. Actually, she was beautiful. Her dark, auburn hair illuminated her light freckles sprinkled across her nose. Then there was her piercing blue eyes. Those eyes were stars stolen from the sky. She was a crook for doing many things, and a beautiful one at that.
Just as I started getting lost in her beautiful features, the music stopped and she posed to signal that her enkindling dance was done. She grabbed her book bag and her boom box and started to push through the crowd when she turned and looked directly at me.
"Thankyou for watching." she gave a crooked smile that leaned to the left side of her face. Then, she bowed, gave a salute, turned, and walked away. Everybody else spread through the cafeteria, disappearing throughout the faceless crowd while I just stood there, not knowing where the beautiful, enkindling girl went, but I could find out, and I would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
101 9 12
We all want to be seen. Do we not? In a small town like Mary's Pond, there is only the people that contain the unknown mystery's ...
2.1M 61.7K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
38.5M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...