Falling in Love Famously (Cur...

By storywriter19

"I'm not so important. No one notices me at school or at work. I'm surprised that my boss remembers my name... More

Falling in Love Famously
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N:
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N: Sequel???
Opinions please!!
Sneak Peek/Summary?

Chapter 2

7.5K 202 24
By storywriter19

(A/N: I know James' eyes aren't blue but i created Grant before I chose James and there's the "movie star smile" -Storywriter19) 

Asher's POV:

I had just grabbed my shirt when I turned to see a tall brown haired, blue eyed boy in my dressing room. He looked scared and when I went to yell at him he covered my mouth and turned to the door. I heard girls talking but I was paying too much attention to this boy. He was tall, probably 6'1 but muscular.

He had on a blue t-shirt and loose jeans. His hair was messy and he was breathing heavily. I guess he was running. He turned back to my room and looked everywhere. His eyes landed on the corner where the dresses were and then looked to me.

"Listen I'm sorry for this. I didn't know someone would be here. Please, let me hide here until they leave. I'll pay for anything you want. Just please don't rat me out." He begged with big blue puppy dog eyes. Then I heard someone knocking on doors. His eyes grew with terror as precious seconds slipped away. I nodded and moved the dresses so he could slip behind them. I was making sure he was covered when I heard a knock on my door.

"Yah?" I said pulling on my shirt and opening the door slightly.

"Oh, we thought we heard someone else. You haven't seen Grant Clarence here have you?" A blonde girl from school asked.

"No, just trying on dresses. No boys back here." I said trying to look uninterested.

"Ok, well sorry for interrupting." The girl sighed and walked out with two other girls. As soon as I heard the bell for the front door ding, I walked over and lightly kicked Grant.

"Hey!" He poked his head out. He looked upset then sighed in relief. "Thanks, I swear teenage girls scare me." He climbed out of the dresses and towered above me.

"Well, they're gone so you can leave now." I said a bit irritated at this boy. I've heard about him never really like him. He was nothing but a spoiled brat like that Justin Bieber kid.

"First I have to keep my promise." He said nodding to the dresses. I had hated every single one except the colorful short one.

"No it's alright. I have money." I said trying to get him to leave so I could try on the colorful one again.

"I won't leave until you let me pay." He said leaning against a wall. I glared at him and then sighed.

"Fine, but I want to try one on one more time so please step out of this room." I said pointing to the door.

"Alright but I'll be waiting out there for you my dear Angel." He said smirking and slipped out of the room. I groaned and slipped out of my clothes and into the colorful dress. I sighed, twirling forgetting about the boy outside my dressing room and imagined having a cute date and making all the girls who teased me jealous on not just my dress but my date.

"How do you look Angel? You must really like that dress. Show me?" He asked.

"No!" I snapped.

"Oh come on! That sigh sounded happy!" He cooed. 

"I said no." I ground out.

"Please?" He begged. What was with this boy? He won't go away until he has paid for the dress and now he wants to see me in it? With a huff, I opened my door slowly and kept my eyes on the ground. I took a step out of the dressing room and heard Grant take in a sharp breath.

"I look stupid don't I? I knew I couldn't pull it off!" I snapped at myself. I went to close the door but Grant stopped me.

"No you look amazing. It's perfect for your brown hair and skin color. Trust me Angel." I looked up to see him staring at me. I quickly looked back down and felt a blush warm my cheeks. "You should get this one." He added.

"Ok." I nodded quickly and closed the door.

Once I had changed, Grant bought the dress and carried the bag.

"I can carry my own bag." I said, glaring at him. I felt foolish for acting like a stupid girl in the dressing room but that was the first time someone, more importantly the first time a guy, had complimented me. I didn't know what to do about it.

"I know, but I thought since I barged in on you that I would make it up." He gave me that movie star smile and I rolled my eyes.

"You helped enough, now don't you have a movie to shoot?" I said glaring at him.

"We have to wait for a few tech guys to come from Hollywood to continue with the movie so I was given the day off. Hey, I didn't introduce myself...."

"You're Grant Clarence. Famous singer/guitarist and movie star. Trust me all the girls from my school won't stop talking about you and this movie." I interrupted.

"And you are?" He asked, looking at me.

"Asher Benson." I said continuing to the parking lot.

"Asher. That's a different name for a girl." He said which annoyed me.

"Tell that to my mother and father who named me." I said grabbing my bag from him.

"I like it. I like different." He said smiling at me.

 Grant's POV:

She glared at me again and started walking over to a group of cars. She wasn't impressed by my fame status, which was a big relief. I took a moment to admire this small town girl. The way her cowboy boots clicked and her hair swished; it was just cute. Then the moment was gone when I heard the screams of fan girls.

Asher heard them too and looked back at me. She groaned and motioned for me to follow her. We ran to a car I assumed was hers and drove off as the fan girls chased after us.

"Where is your movie set? I'll take you there." I heard her say after the pounding in my ears left.

"No please! I can't handle spending the rest of today with Camille Stone." I pleaded. I was pleading with this girl a lot today, but she hasn't said no yet.

"Then where?" She let out an exasperated groan.

"How's your house?" I said, with my million dollar movie star smile.

"No, you can't!" She said.

"I have nowhere else. Please Asher." I pleaded even harder.

There was a short moment before, "UGH! FINE!" she snapped. I smiled at her and she returned it with a glare. She was adorable when she was mad. Her brown eyes held a twinkle when she was mad.

"Thank you. I really owe you one." I said relaxing into the seat.

"Stop it, alright. You already paid for my prom dress and I....."

"That's your prom dress?" I interrupted. "Man you are going to look gorgeous in that." I saw her blush a deep red.

"Thanks..." she trailed off.

"Your date is really lucky." I said, smiling at her reddening face.

"I don't have a date." She said quietly.

"Why not, Angel? Too many choices and you just don't want to hurt their feelings?" I said, nudging her arm.

"What are you talking about? No guy, besides you today, has ever paid much attention to me. And why are you paying attention to me? Did Angie somehow seduce you into doing this to me? What a cruel joke." She huffed.

"Listen, Asher. I don't know an Angie. I was just here to get food and be a normal guy while I had time and I like you. You saved me from being ripped to shreds and you are taking me to your house so I won't have to go back to the set." I said looking at her.

"Well, I'm not heartless." She mumbled.

"I know. You would have thrown me to the wolves in the dressing room." I said leaning in.

"W-well w-what was I supposed to do? You and your blue puppy dog eyes. I couldn't leave you and plus I wanted to smack you myself." She stuttered and then she smacked me in the stomach.

"Ok, I deserved that." I said hugging my stomach.

"Oh you deserve a lot more for walking in on me when I had my shirt off." She slapped my arm.

"I didn't see anything. You were covered and ow that hurts. Man you seem so familiar." I said taking a few more punches.

"You better not have seen anything!" She huffed, her face reddening again.

"Don't tell me you have never worn a bikini or a bathing suit?" I said.

"I don't have any and I don't like swimming." She stated flatly.

"What? Who doesn't like swimming? That's it I'm taking you with me." I said thinking about a place that was private by the lake. She probably knew about it but I was taking her there anyways.

"Where?" She asked, curiosity lacing her voice.

"You'll see, but first you need a bathing suit."

"What?! No!" Her hands gripped the steering wheel hard.

"Why" I looked at her. I saw something flit through her eyes. "You don't know how to swim do you?"

"I know how. I just don't want to swim." She said clearing her throat.

"Asher, it'll be fun. The sun is out, the air is warm, and I know this cool place. Why not have a little fun?"

"Because it reminds me too much of my mom ok?! My mom taught me how to swim and I don't want to be reminded of her!" She yelled stopping at a stop light.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know your mom passed away." I said feeling bad now.

"She didn't pass away. She left me and my dad a long time ago." She said in a low voice.

"You know the best way to get over something is to face it head on." I said as we started moving again.

"I'm sorry I screamed at you. I just don't like talking about myself." She said pulling into a store parking lot. "Let's go to that spot you were talking about."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Choices By Venessa

Teen Fiction

5.6K 141 18
Stephanie ,Logan and Charlie had always been the best of friends but things changes when they start middle school . Logan dumps the gang and becomes...
269K 13.3K 32
"So here's the deal. I get ten different ways. Ten different ways to try and make you fall in love with me. If I win and you fall in love with me, th...
55.9K 2.7K 31
❝ Completed ❞ Michael Jackson's life was full of people trying to change him and trying to manipulate him. He takes his anger out on people who aren...
576K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...