Safe

By thebittersea

When a mysterious stranger unexpectedly arrives at the Ben Bow inn, at first Jim wasn't so sure about her, bu... More

Prologue
Seeking
Homesick
Young Love
The Ben Bow Inn
Bookworm
The Solivagant
Part I: Remembrance
Part 2: Recollection
Reminiscing
Let Them Eat Cake
Secrets
Stalker
Affection
Truth
Fun
Stormy Thoughts
Cliché
Rebirth
The End
The Map Part 1
The Map Part 2
Divulgence
Happy Thoughts
Legacy
Magnets
Departure
New Friends
Favors
Dishes
Mother and Father
I'll Always Be Here
Ghosts
The Final Goodbye
Blackhole
Scroop Confesses
Hypocrite
End of the Line
Renewal
Mutiny
Silver's Impact
Treasure Planet
The Back Door
SNACK ALERT
The Real Pirate
Flint's Trove
QUESTION FOR YALL
Escape
New Beginnings (epilogue pt. 2)
Thank You
I Am DONE

New Beginnings (epilogue pt. 1)

1.1K 27 6
By thebittersea

I was feeling sinful and therefore I'm fucking warning yall. There's gonna be some kinky shit here. So if you've PTSD or something, I don't know...
DONT FUCKING READ. I also wrote this at 2 am so that's another reason beware

Sometime, a few years later...

You watched as Jim unbuttoned a white shirt and take it off and hung it on the mirror in front of him. His smooth chest revealed he worked out more over the school year and that puberty has done its deed.

Its done well, indeed.

Over the school year at the academy, males and female didn't have separate dormitories in respect of alien creatures who were nonbinary or in the midst of transformation.  Instead, there were several dormitories in which one was placed in with several roommates instead of just two. You and Jim weren't placed together, but that was all right. You somehow managed to sneak in your room or his or some place outside the academy and do a number of naughty things together. It was those times where you enjoyed Jim's blossoming member and a private moment together. It was stress relieving which was good because the academy really pushed you hard.

Right now, it was Summer vacation and you and Jim decided to take a trip on a beautiful planet where you rented a small hut for a few days.

You were sitting at the end of your bed, watching Jim undress casually. He noticed you from the mirror and smiled. "What?" He asked.

You smiled, realizing you were biting your lip. "Nothing. I was just thinking how much I love you."

Jim smiled and returned to removing his breeches. He ambled his way over to you in his tight boxers and sat beside you on the bed. He then leaned back and sprawled himself on the bed. You did the same and scooted next to him.

"Just two more years and we're done with the school," Jim said. "But then there's the exam which I'm sure I'll ace."

"What do you plan on doing after?"

"Become an officer I guess. How about you?"

You shook your head and smoothed a hand over Jim's chest. "I don't know. Many years I've envisioned going to this school and come out independent and successful. But I don't know about jobs."

"You're literally good at everything. I think you'd make a great mechanical engineer," Jim replied.

"Eugh. I've been one. Look where that got me," you said and Jim hummed. He knew about your relationship with the notorious captain Flint. "But I know it's not going to be the same as before. I could design and have things built. Ooh, I could make my own company."

Jim kissed your head. "I believe you can."

After making idle chat for a few minutes, you turned off the lights and went to bed. It wasn't long until Jim turned his body and started rubbing your waist slowly and then your thighs. You kept your eyes closed, letting him massage your skin.

You heard him moan softly as his hand moved up and touched your breasts. He pressed himself closer to you and slipped his hand up your shirt, feeling your warm stomach and then your even warmer breasts.

You couldn't help but bite your lip. You turned on your back and looked at Jim in the dark. "Jim...now?"

Jim kissed your shoulder. "Why not? We're alone in a hut in a pretty romantic area. I was just thinking of the way you looked at me earlier. It made me feel...like admiring yours."

You laughed. "Well, now you got me feeling it as well. Did you bring condoms?"

"Among other things." Jim was squeezing your breast gently now with one finger flicking the nipple.

You sat up in the bed and Jim removed his hands. "Let's go, then."

Jim rose from the bed and shifted through the drawers and pulled out several items and brought them with him to the bed. The moonlight illuminated them perfectly. It was a condom package, a bottle of lubricant, and a belt.

"Oh...Jim." you felt your cheeks get hot. "You got the...the belt?"

Jim smirked. "I know you'll like it. Ever since I pinned you down for the first time, you've been begging me to do it again. I thought I'd try something different."

You swallowed and stared at the items. "I don't know what to say."

"You beg. As you always do."

You hit Jim with the pillow, which only made him laugh harder.

He sat himself on the bed and began removing his boxers. You took the condom and held it up it your mouth and knelt in front of Jim. Jim tensed momentarily.

"Oh. You want to play it like that again?" Jim asked nervously.

"You know you like it," you said as a matter-of-factly.

Jim blushed as you reached for his hardening member and stroked it. He gasped and gripped the bedsheets. You chuckled. "You're always so sensitive."

"You're just good at handling me," Jim groaned.

"Maybe so." You applied some lubricant on your hands and trailed one finger down Jim's member. He gasped and leaned back in the bed while still holding himself up.

You waited for a few seconds for him to calm down before placing your warm mouth over his member. Jim moaned and leaned his head back. "Oh, God...your mouth feels so hot," he gasped.

You slowly began to suck him, flicking your tongue over his tip until you grew cramps. His pre-cum mixed with your saliva and lubricant and became a wet shield over his member. Jim was a hot mess of moaning and half-slipping from the edge of the bed. You covered more of his erect member with your mouth and stroked the rest. You pulled away when you felt he was hard enough. Then you unwrapped the condom and carefully slipped it on.

Jim whined in protest but he recovered himself and sat up properly. His chest was risen as he inhaled deeply to keep himself from stroking his own member. He reached a hand for your face and you rose up to meet his lips.

Your lips brushed once but then he pulled your face closer and kissed you properly. You sat on the bed beside him and continued to kiss until your breaths were gone.

Jim pushed your shoulders and pinned you on the bed. You looked at him through roguish eyes and waited for his next move. It's better when it's unexpected.

Jim crashed his lips on yours. His erection pressed against your thigh and he moaned in your mouth. His tongue bade no permission and stuck inside your mouth and felt for your tongue.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Your lips and tongues seemed to move on their own and mold themselves into one. Your lips aches, especially your tongue from the previous exercise.

Your core tingled with sexual arousement and you squeezed your legs together just as Jim pulled one of your legs up and pressed it up against his side.

Jim then pinned you by your hips as his mouth seemed to chew hungrily at your neck, like a vampire thirsty for blood. His palms held you down so well that you couldn't wiggle your hips to press against his groin to tease him.

You gasped softly when he touched a sensitive area just above your collar done. When Jim heard you make your first sound of pleasure, he made sure to make more come out. His hands slid up your shirt and waist until his hands held a bundled up shirt over your head.

Your breasts were now exposed and Jim took the liberty to trail his mouth over the lines of your breasts. Breathing only to tease you. You groaned in both pleasure and annoyance. You hated how Jim managed to tease you so well that you end up giving up for him.

As he licked a perky nipple, nibbling and then sticking your breast in his warm mouth, he removed your underwear. His hands massaged the inside of your thighs, making you jolt. He continued to massage a thigh with one hand while fondling your breast with the other.

You closed your eyes and let yourself moan in pleasure. You felt a moistness in your core as Jim's strong fingers reached the untouched area on your hips.

Jim sucked on your other soft mound and grinded his bulging erection against your leg. He moaned suddenly and abruptly pulled away and reached for the belt. Your eyes widened a bit when he unrolled his belt and held out two belts. He wrapped them around your wrists and tied them firmly in the bed posts.

"Jim..." you said as you craned your neck to the sides to look at your bound wrists. You were a little apprehensive at this new technique but also excited.

Jim chuckled and leaned down to peck your lips. His fingers glided to your moist and rubbed gently in circles. You pulled on the belts and gasped. He leaned into your ear and whispered, "When I'm on top, I do you so good you practically beg me to stop."

You blushed like mad and shook your wrists. The belts made a soft noise against the wooden post. Jim continued to slowly rub your clit in gentle circles. You growled impatiently. "Just fuck me already! I'm begging you--please!"

Jim smiled against your moist skin and nibbled your neck. He planted another kiss on your lips and rose. He took both your legs and spread them apart gently. You felt the moment he pressed the tip of his member on your moist and inserted himself. You gasped and arched your back and didn't lower it until he was all the way in. Jim's mouth was open wide in a gasp as he waited for you to steady yourself before grabbing your hips and rolled forward.

You yelped and pulled on your restraints. It definitely helped Jim in some ways. He can fuck you however he wants to satisfy you both while satisfying yourself by being pinned down.

Jim rumbled in his throat and shoved himself deep inside. His erection was without pleasure for a short while and it demanded satisfaction immediately. But he didnt want to abide to its commands and leave you to satisfy yourself on your own. Jim had to pause every few seconds after thrusting himself inside to allow himself to calm down.

You almost grunted loudly when Jim thrust himself in a little faster. You bit your lips hard to suppress a moan and instead came out as whimpers. The restraints really made it hard for you in the sense you couldn't be able to cover your mouth once you've reached the peak of your orgasm.

Jim lay on top of you as he continued thrusting himself faster. His hands were grabbing your thighs and pinning them against him. He moaned loudly in your ear and it grew into soft grunts as he started shoving himself.

You bit your bottom lip so hard that you almost bled to keep yourself from screaming out loud. Instead, you screamed against your sealed lips and used the pain in your pulled arms to keep your from wanting to cry out.

Jim bit the soft area on your neck, catching you by surprise. Your mouth opened and you moaned so loudly you were sure the caretakers living downhill heard you.

"Jim..." you muttered breathlessly.

Jim gripped your thighs and grunted loudly as he began thrusting again. He moaned your name. He gasped. "I think I'm close!"

You braced yourself for the next thrust and grabbed the belts. Then you clenched your teeth so hard and moaned when you felt his member reach the sweet spot in your clit.

Jim started to thrust even faster that your skin slapped against his own and was second noise in the night besides your ecstatic noises.

You cried out for Jim and screamed against your sealed lips again until you thought your head was going to explode. Your legs tightened against his back and you wanted nothing more than to pound and scratch erratically so as to leave marks the day after.

Jim groaned as he thrust himself one last time. You felt his warm cum spill inside you as soon as you let yourself orgasm.

Your arms went limp above you as you both rested your exhausted bodies on each other. You must have fallen asleep because when you opened your eyes, Jim had moved himself to sleep beside you. Your arms were rested on your stomach.

You rolled back your aching shoulders and felt your bruised wrists. The neck was the next place you touched and you pressed on the bruises.

You sighed with a smile and closed your eyes.

You've had sex many times before at the academy and those were usually rushed because of the fear of being caught. Jim must have still had that mindset because this time it felt rushed.

You rose from the bed and slipped on your undergarments and then a bathrobe. Just as yo finished tying the rope, there was a flash of light from underneath your bedroom door. It looked like it came from the living room outside.

You peered back at Jim who slept peacefully. For some reason, you chose not to wake him and fight whatever was outside and just grabbed a solar gun from a drawer and opened the door.

There was no hall that led to the living room. The living room was just outside your bedroom. You looked around carefully before tiptoeing forward, gun pointed in the air.

"Hello there, fellow specimen."

Your head jerked left and right. Who said that?

"I am sittin right in fron of you, dear." The light from one of the lamps clicked on and a figure was sitting in one of the armchairs. They wore a dark hood which blended well with the high back of the chair. They removed their hood, but you didn't need to see their face to see who they really were. Their porcelain white hands and the red line running up their arms told you all. Once they removed their hood, they revealed a bald head, which was the first time you actually saw their species' face.

It was an Ayne.

You widened your eyes and stepped back. "What are you--How did-?"

The Ayne gestured a hand at the sofa beside his chair, their face stricken with worry. "Please, sit. I'm afraid I've some grave news for you."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.1K 17
As Captain of his own ship and crew, Jim Hawkins is known and trusted, and by some he is feared throughout the Galaxy. When he happens upon a ship of...
15.2K 715 22
[Name] is a person of many talents. They vary from cooking to his skill with a gun. Early on in his life he left his home planet and put his...
69K 1.8K 17
Jim and you have been best friends since you were toddlers, and as you've grown, your relationship with him has become stronger. But lately, you've b...
590K 37.3K 49
Imagine that you go to bed tonight and in the morning you wake up to find that four years have gone by. That's exactly what happened to Cassie Clark...