Ignorant Boy | Edwin Honoret

By JoviProductions

"You, Edwin Honoret, are what they call an 'Ignorant Boy'" More

THE ORIGIN OF MARZ
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

CAST

131 3 0
By JoviProductions

MAESI ROZI ZOWDO [MARZ]

CYN HERNANDEZ

KINGSLEY KOE

ABU CESAR

PRETTY MUCH

A/N: So honestly I've had this idea in my head for quite a while. This book is low key based on my actual relationship except... I didn't leave murals all over my campus. But, my boyfriend was much like the Edwin in this story when we first met, as in he was very confused when it came to the topic of his ethnicity and only claimed his Latino side.  

But in all realness this story isn't to bash Edwin or anything like that, he's actually my bias, it's just that with all the memes over him and his ethnicity, it just brought back the days of knocking some sense into my very own ignorant boy.

So Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC