MB4(ON HOLD)

بواسطة Vanna_Ann_Boo

When Mileena talks a boy off of the ledge of a prestigious high school, she is brought to the high school to... المزيد

Chapter 1 Savior
Chapter 2 The Nerve
Chapter 3 New School New People
Chapter 4 Fuck Off
Chapter 5 Awe Snap
Change
Chapter 6 Unorthodox
Chapter 7 Mommy Dearest
Chapter 8 Learning
Chapter 9 It Is What It Is
Chapter 10 I Just Can't

Introduction

324 2 2
بواسطة Vanna_Ann_Boo

~Thrusday October 31 2013~

????

I was running and running because I've been getting bullied since I got the red card in my locker and its all because of the MB4. But they just tag you they don't bully you.

Once you get tagged you get bullied by all the other kids in school.

How did this happen to me? I don't know. I was minding my own business and they chose me to mess with. I hate it and I'm gonna do something about it right now.

Who are the MB4 you ask? They are the most richest and most popular boys in school. Roc Royal, Ray Ray, Prodigy, and Princeton. Nobody dare goes up against them or do anything to make them upset.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

469K 12.6K 29
Louis and Harry get into a fight and stop talking but when One Direction gets a death threat they are forced to hide away out in the middle of nowher...
199K 2.7K 23
When Millie comes back for senior year she is put in a history class with people she doesn't exactly like... What will happen when her enemy finds ou...
23.5K 381 42
After Gabriella's mum died and her dad got put in jail, she will go and live with her god parents and their son, what if feelings suddenly evolve.....
MC High بواسطة Jaime

المغامرة

1.9K 55 35
Times at MC high get rough when the principal allows hybrids into the school what will happen next???