Old Tears to New Family (Cree...

By Alma_Cielo12

Losing everything is the least thing that (Name) wants. Her family, friends, everything. Then one day while v... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Conclusion

Chapter 11

24 2 0
By Alma_Cielo12

(Reader's POV)

        "I wish that I didn't exist" I whispered. Ben just hugged me tighter. 

        "Don't say that, you're the best thing that has happened in the Creepypasta family" he said. We stood in silent for a few minutes. 

        "I need to go to the bathroom" I lied. Ben broke the hug and stayed outside, when I went inside. I went to my room and locked my door. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. When I was brushing my hair, I heard noises coming from the tub. I slowly approached the tub and slid the curtain to the side. Nothing. "It must have been my imagination" I thought. I then lied down on my bed and didn't get up. I also wanted to skip dinner.

(Slender's POV)

        I knew everyone was listening when I was throwing my fits, but I didn't say anything about it. Everyone was quiet. It seemed strange. "Where's (Name)?" I asked. Everyone shrugged. I groaned. I decided to make dinner tonight. There was one seat empty. (Name) didn't come down. "Are you guys sure that you didn't see (Name) anywhere?" I asked.

        "She might be in her room, I'll go check on her" Masky said, standing up. I nodded as Masky left to go get (Name). 

(Masky's POV)

        I walked to (Name)'s bedroom door. I knocked. No answer. I knocked again but harder. Still no answer.

        "(Name)" I said as I started to pick the lock. When I unlocked the door, I went in. (Name) was lying on her bed, sleeping. She was drenched in cold sweat, trembling, and whimpering. I stroked her hair. She started to shake more, so I shook her up. When she woke up, she squeaked. "It's only me (Name)" I said. She then calmed down.

(Reader's POV)

        I calmed down. "(Name) get your shit together, it's just Masky" I thought. 

       Masky then said "Dinner is ready".

       "I don't want to eat" I said, looking down. 

       "You have to eat to get your energy back up!" Masky exclaimed. I didn't answer, nor did I look at him. Masky sighed and left the room. I felt so mean. I didn't want to shut them out. I just didn't want nothing bad happening to the only family I had. I whimpered. Then I started to cry. I wish I could protect them instead of them protecting me. "Why would they protect me, if I don't even deserve to live, I'm just a weak little piece of shit" I said to myself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 852 25
Ella is in love with creepy pasta, so is her best friend Sabrina. They are the only ones who actually believe there real so there always there for ea...
501K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
557 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...
90.1K 2K 15
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)