rick and morty X reader seaso...

נכתב על ידי fokinfokmate

You are an orphan that's been abandoned for as long as you can remember and has been going to different orpha... עוד

episode 1: my name?
episode 2: will you...?
episode 3 : the house hold
Thanksgiving Special
Episode 4: the parasite
Episode 5: weird dream
episode 6: I hope so..
Episode 7: Burn Baby Burn!
episode 8: "Why?"
Episode 10 - "...Morty is an ass-hat for sure"

Episode 9- running away some more

929 27 3
נכתב על ידי fokinfokmate

I ran out of sight of morty, unsure if Rick was even following behind him anymore and exhaled a breath I held in for a while and walked around where I was. It was very far from the orphanage, or what's left of it anyway, so I had no idea where I had gone or how to get back. So what did I do? I continued to walk until I saw an old abandoned house, seemingly to look as If it was falling apart. I say 'Seemingly' because it didn't look fully abandoned, but it was falling apart from the outside. It just look slightly... Unatral for a run down house. I looked around me and quickly went inside, hoping nobody had seen me. The inside was more nicer than the out side which brought a question to my head 'Was this intentionality damaged from the outside?' I walked a few more inside before stepping on a bagpack, full of nothing but some parts of what I thought was a machine. I glanced at the book I had and stuffed it inside the bag, caring it over my shoulders. "That should make it easier... Maybe.." I continued down a hall that looked bright enough for me to see. It may look nice, but damn is it dark! As i walked closer to the light I felt something behind me lurking very quietly... Then I heard the front door slam and Morty's voice filled the air "(Y/N)! Where did you go!" Just then, the lurking presence behind me disappeared as I ran away again from his voice which, everywhere I went would seem to follow me 'Why am I running away? Isn't he a friend? Why wouldn't I tell them!' I thought as more questions seemed to rise than answers. I ran Into a room with a closet, and an open window. Taking my chances I threw a peice of something heavy to seem as if I went out the window and hid quickly and silently in the closet. The window trick seemed to work as nobody came into the room. I exhaled and exited the closet, but not before a portal opened up and a hand grabbed me, pulling me in to what I assumed was my doom.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

293K 9.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
926K 42.5K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
742K 45.4K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 48.5K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...