πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’

By __queenly__

I don't dream, I'm going to die. In Isobel Thornewood's world, dreams are visions of a person's past life. B... More

'DREAMS' TRAILER
⋆ ☾CAST LIST☽ ⋆
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Prologue

68 3 7
By __queenly__

this chapter is best read in dark mode/black. press the Aa to change the format ✨🌙

Dreams.

Ribbons of light that aren't tangible, yet manage to cling onto our conscious thoughts and memories.

Immaterial substances that last just a night, yet a second in your memory—if you even remember what you dreamt about.

When you sleep, those ribbons of scenes and events could be delightful, or horrifying.

Yet, we still experience them, and some remain etched in our brains.

But what are our dreams?

Streams of consciousness?
Are they concocted out of guilt?
Our deepest and perhaps darkest desires?
Old memories replaying?

In the world we live in today, dreams are not out of our reach—we have once before reached them.

Our spirits once belonged to someone else, and they lived their life just like we live ours.

At death, spirits dash out from their bodies, streaming out and bolting in the direction of a new life. Then the spirit hits—it has found a body.

When you dream, these are fragments of your past life—your spirit's past life. When it inhibits your body, it molds into the shape of your soul, and crafts itself to suit your particular personality—your unique traits. Your spirit may have come a long way, but it still welcomes the idea that we are all unique in our own ways.

These days, it's uncommon to find a new spirit. We all dream, we all have these flashes of our past life. That's what dreams are.

But if you don't dream, you don't have a past life. Your spirit is fresh, and you are the first of your spiritual line.

This shouldn't be mistaken for gold dust. People are scared of those who don't dream. If their spirit didn't come from another being, who did it come from?

My name is Isobel Thornewood, and I don't dream. But every night, I wish I did.

D R E A M S
chloe pile

coming:
S P R I N G 2 0 2 0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.9K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 πŸ†
212K 7.8K 54
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
115K 4.8K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
407K 11.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?