Unsustainable [VKOOK]

Par HanMinGi_7

After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance. Plus

House of Cards
Young Forever
Sofa
Save Me
Reflection
Butterfly
Hold Me Tight
I Need You
War of Hormones
Love is not Over
Fire
Rain
Talk - Part One
Talk - Part Two
Stigma
Move
One Night in a Strange City
Boys Meet Evil
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Danger
Wings
Tomorrow
Illegal (Sequel)
Make me your doll (Sequel)
Not today (Sequel)
Boys with luv (Prequel)
First love (Prequel)
Peaches and cream (Sequel)

Let Go (Sequel)

6.9K 206 13
Par HanMinGi_7

It had all started one night, as Jungkook and Taehyung were discussing their kinks while eating pizza – a normal night for them, now that they weren't afraid of each other's judgement anymore. Taehyung had asked Jungkook about what he would like to do for his first time as a submissive, and Jungkook's cheeks had taken a rosy colour as he had imagined Taehyung doing all kinds of sinful things to him. He wanted to try out a lot of things, but two ideas in particular had been nagging at him for a while.

"I think I'd like to try denial. And maybe sensory play too."

Taehyung had looked at him for a few seconds with an undecipherable gaze, before letting a smirk grow on his face.

"Oh, I think I'm going to have a lot of fun."

Now, Jungkook wants nothing more but to do that scene already. But Taehyung keeps delaying the moment they will do it, wanting to make sure the two of them discuss it a lot and do enough research so they will be safe and will enjoy it from the beginning to the very end. Jungkook knows he's right, but he's so impatient he can't help but pout a little whenever Taehyung tells him they might not be ready yet.

Until finally, Taehyung deems the two of them know enough on the subject. They buy all the necessary toys and settle to do a scene on Friday night, when Taehyung will come back from work. Which leaves Jungkook with an entire day of waiting for his husband to come back home. He himself is in vacations, and he's positive he will count every second until he can finally get to be a submissive for the first time.

And really, he can't help but think life decided to make it hard for him. Friday is the hottest day in a long time, leaving him apathetic and unmotivated to do anything other than lie on the bed in briefs and drink litres and litres of water. He watches videos on his phone and feels like the allegory of laziness, glad not to be obliged to go out under that blazing sun. At one point, he sends a kind reminder to his husband to drink enough water – he doesn't want him to suffer from dehydration, especially not tonight.

He groans when he sees there is still an hour left before his husband comes home. At least it's a bit fresher inside the house now that the sun is slowly descending towards the horizon. Thanks to that, he finds the courage to move, telling himself he might as well prepare everything for tonight's scene. He needs to clean the bedroom and maybe light up a few candles to set up a warm atmosphere. And it might be better to take a shower after sweating all day long...

An hour after, Jungkook contemplates his work with satisfaction, running a hand in his damp hair. The only thing missing in the room is Taehyung, who should arrive in fifteen minutes or so.

Hands trembling lightly in apprehension, Jungkook removes his top and shorts and carefully places them on the backrest of the desk chair. He and Taehyung agreed the raven-haired male would be in briefs when his husband would arrive, and he certainly won't disobey the rules.

Just like Taehyung asked him to earlier that day, Jungkook places a blindfold on his own eyes, but not before having secured a cockring around his base and having thoroughly prepped himself. This way, he's all ready for Taehyung, kneeling on the bed with his hands in his lap.

While waiting for his husband, the raven-haired male takes the time to think about his mental state, just to make sure everything is okay. He knows Taehyung is well-prepared and will always keep him safe, so he's not worried about what could go wrong. No, what he apprehends the most is whether or not he'll be able to go into subspace. Maybe he's made to be a dominant, not a submissive... Well, he at least wants to give it a try. Who knows, he might be a fabulous submissive, Jungkook tells himself with a small smile.

The man is cut in his thoughts when he hears Taehyung enter the house, his heart slamming against his ribcage in reaction. It's not fear, but a good kind of nervousness, that one can get before going on stage or making a speech. Something incredible is about to happen, and it's as thrilling as it is arousing.

Jungkook's breath hitches when the sound of the handle being pulled down resonates in the room. He wishes he could see Taehyung, but the sight deprivation is part of the scene, he knows it.

"Look at you... All ready for your Daddy." A shiver spreads on his bare skin when he hears Taehyung's low-pitched voice, the last word making his shaft twitching in his boxers. The mattress dips next to him, and Jungkook can smell the faint hint of Taehyung's cologne. "Safewords, Sweetheart?" The man asks with a soft tone that has Jungkook's insides melting.

"Yellow and Red, Daddy.

-Good."

There is only silence then, except from the rustling of fabric indicating Taehyung is moving, and Jungkook's breath picks up the pace as he waits for his husband to choose the first toy.

"Tell me, are you ready?" Taehyung's voice comes from behind him, and his back shivers in anticipation.

"Yes, Daddy." He whispers, heart thrumming in excitement. That's when he feels something ticklish going down from his nape, making him release a shaky sigh and fidget on his spot.

"No, Love, Daddy wants you to stay still. Can you do that for him?

-Y-Yes Daddy." Jungkook's voice isn't so assured anymore, and he wonders if he can bear more with this thing that tickles him so much without squirming. But a sudden need to please the man behind him and follow his rules spreads inside of him. Whatever his Daddy will ask of him, Jungkook will do his best to grant his wish.

The ticklish feeling is back, and it clicks in Jungkook's mind that it might be the long feather they had planned to use tonight. His hands curl in tight fists as he forces himself not to move an inch, his breath picking up the pace from the effort.

"Yes, you're doing good..." Taehyung coos, "Daddy is proud of you." A keening noise makes its way out of Jungkook's mouth, and he feels his cheeks flaming. He's never one to be so loud; still, he can't help but like being praised. "Do you think you can handle it on your belly?" The raven-haired male gulps, bracing himself for what is to come. "Answer, Love. Are you going to take what Daddy gives you?

-I can handle it, Daddy." He says without hesitation though, determined not to squirm, and a little hum of appreciation reaches his ears.

"Ah-" Jungkook trembles as the feather grazes his stomach up and down, biting his lips to stay calm and not trash on the bed like he wants to. But Taehyung takes his sweet time torturing him, and after a minute, a sound akin to a sob leaves his mouth.

"Please Daddy... S-Stop it." He pleads, short puffs of breath leaving his mouth at the effort.

"Oh, can't you handle a bit more, Love? I thought you were stronger than this... Don't you want to be a good boy?" Jungkook grits his teeth, his hands now gripping at his thighs so hard he can feel the crescent-shaped cuts his nails are carving in his skin.

"I-I can't, Daddy..." He whines when the feather drops on his thighs, so close to his still clothed cock that is now straining in his boxers.

"You seem to greatly enjoy that, though... I wonder why you want to stop?" Taehyung says with a hint of amusement in his voice, before the ticklish feeling suddenly stops and Jungkook has to prevent himself from releasing a sigh of relief. "But I'm feeling merciful today.

-Th-Thank you Daddy..." The raven-haired male pants, finally releasing the pressure of his nails in his thighs.

"You can relax now... You've been a good boy." The praise does something strange to Jungkook's chest, making fuzzy warmth bubble in his ribcage. At this moment, there is nothing he wants more than to hear these words again, and he promises himself he will make Taehyung proud of him. "And good boys get rewards." It's like Jungkook's ears perk up at this, excitement filling his veins. "Open your mouth, Sweetheart." Jungkook does as he's told, a delicious smell arriving to his nostrils before Taehyung carefully drops something on his tongue.

The raven-haired male hums in content as a taste of strawberry explodes in his mouth, heightened by the fact he's been focusing on his sensations only for the past ten minutes. There is a gentle hand running through his hair, making him whimper as he swallows the fruit.

"Let's remove these boxers of yours." Taehyung encourages him to move by patting his butt, so that Jungkook sits for a few seconds and lets the other man remove the piece of fabric from his body, sighing in satisfaction when his erection springs free. "Alright, now get back in your previous position." The low voice instructs, so Jungkook does as he's told. "Now, your Daddy feels a bit too hot... Do you think you can help him?

-Yes Daddy." Jungkook nods frantically, eager to please the man.

"Good. Open your hand, Sweetheart."

Something cold is placed into his hand, that Jungkook recognises as an ice cube. The sensation against the skin of his palm is delightful, especially in this warm weather. Jungkook focuses on it as much as he can, and he can't remember when simply holding an ice cube into his hands was so good.

"Touch Daddy now, before it melts. Only with your fingers, got it?"

The ice cube glides easily on Taehyung's skin. Jungkook starts from his taut stomach – he didn't even hear the man remove his shirt – and slides the cube upwards, eliciting a pleased groan from his husband. He can feel the way his muscles tense against his other palm, and he wants nothing more than lean forward and kiss them, but he knows he can only use his hands.

His own fingers feel so sensitive. First it was the feeling of the ice cube in his hand that blew his mind, but now he can feel Taehyung's skin against his fingers and it's so soft he might die. It feels like silk, and Jungkook finds himself whimpering softly just from touching Taehyung. He wonders at the back of his mind whether or not he's going crazy, but if that's the case, then it's the best kind of craziness.

Taehyung is making sounds too, especially when Jungkook blindly reaches for his nipples, and the raven-haired male basks into the pride of making him sound this way.

"Ah- You're the only one who can wreck Daddy like this, you know that?" Jungkook mewls, and, not being able to help it, he leans forward and applies a kiss on Taehyung's stomach. "Oh, Sweetheart..." Taehyung grabs his hair and pulls him back, making Jungkook whine pitifully, "You were doing so well until now." The disappointment in his voice makes him want to cry.

"P-Please, I'll be good..." Jungkook tries, ready to beg if it means he can keep on touching the other man and make him feel more pleasure.

"You only had one chance, Love. Now you've got to be punished, don't you think?

-No... No, please Daddy...

-It's the rule, Sweetheart. You must obey or things will get bad for you.

-I don't want to be punished, I beg you..." A slap resonates in the room, the sting soon prickling Jungkook's face.

"Stop whining. Don't you want to be a good boy? You're making Daddy lose his patience now." Before Jungkook can stop them, tears start rolling on his face, from the humiliation and the guilt he feels for not being good enough.

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy... I'll be a good boy, I'll do anything...

-So you accept the punishment?" Taehyung's voice is daring him to say no, but Jungkook knows better than making him angry.

"Y-Yes Daddy, I do." He nods frantically, ready to suffer through whatever Taehyung has in mind.

"Alright. Well, it's pretty simple. I'm going to sit here, and you're going to count until you reach one hundred. Is it clear?

-Yes, Daddy."

Jungkook starts to count, and even if at first he doesn't really understand whether this is really a punishment or not, then he understands it's actually the worst form of torture Taehyung could submit him to.

He can't feel anything.

He is blindfolded, can't touch Taehyung, there is no touching involved, his nose can't smell anything in particular, and the taste of strawberry on his tongue has since long subsided. Right now, the universe has never seemed so dull.

Fresh tears roll down his cheeks when he reaches thirty, and he has to breathe in deeply to focus on the task at hand. By the time he's finished, he's nearly sobbing, begging Taehyung to make him feel something, anything.

"You did good..." There is a ruffle of fabric as Taehyung moves, and Jungkook waits for what's next, heart hammering in his chest from excitement. He nearly cries out in relief when the other man cups his jaw and applies a chaste kiss on his lips, that simple gesture making a wave of arousal wash over his body. "Wanna play a game?" Taehyung whispers as if it was a secret, Jungkook nodding eagerly. "I'm gonna touch you now," The man explains, Jungkook barely managing to stifle a noise of enthusiasm at the back of his throat, "We're going to see how many times you can be denied. Whenever you'll feel close, I want you to suck on my cock until you're not on the verge of climaxing anymore. But if you have an orgasm without my permission, I'll punish you again, and this time you'll have to count to two hundred." A shiver racks through the raven-haired male's body, and he can't imagine himself remaining without stimulation for so long without having a mental breakdown.

Jungkook gulps when he hear a buzzing sound, understanding what's coming. It only take one graze of the vibrator on his nipple for him to arch his back impossibly, a loud moan escaping his mouth. He's sensitive all over, and he can already feel a bead of precum rolling down his length.

"Daddy... It's so good..." He pants as Taehyung makes the device brush over the curve of his neck, Jungkook's eyes rolling in their sockets. He manages to handle the sweet torture for a few minutes, but when the vibrator grazes the head of his cock, Jungkook suddenly pushes it away.

"Y-Your cock, Daddy..." Taehyung understands, so that the buzzing stops and soon there is flesh poking at his lips, Jungkook parting them eagerly. He spends his sweet time sucking at the tip like a popsicle before licking it up and down, drinking in Taehyung's moans.

"You're doing so well..." A little mewl answers Taehyung's hushed praise, Jungkook starting to take his shaft into his mouth. It takes another minute before he feels like the bubble in his belly isn't about to explode anymore, so that he releases his husband.

"All ready for me again?

-Yes, Daddy.

-Lie down on the bed, then."

This time, Taehyung uses his fingers, caressing his thighs for a while before applying feather-like brushes on his shaft. Jungkook's head sinks back in the pillow and his hips buck up on their own, but Taehyung clicks his tongue as a warning so he soon learns to keep them down.

His back arches when he feels a hot breath ghosting over his length, his hands grabbing the sheets being the only thing that can ground him to reality. He knows he's close but the sensations coursing through him are so good, he doesn't ever want to stop.

"I think someone's about to come, hmm?

-No..." Jungkook tries, but his husband knows better.

"It's bad to lie, Sweetheart." Taehyung stops his ministrations, and Jungkook does everything in his power not to whine loudly from disappointment. He can feel the sensations die down in his belly, and he never thought denial could make him want to cry so much. "I'm gonna teach you not to be a liar." The raven-haired male is afraid for a second that Taehyung is going to make him count to two hundred, but to his great relief it's apparently not what his husband has in mind.

Taehyung grabs his hair before shoving his cock past his lips, making him gag almost instantly. Jungkook coughs and he suddenly feels like a toy used solely for his Daddy's pleasure. It's dirty in the best kind of way, and Jungkook lets the other man fuck his throat, arms limply hanging by his sides. He gags several times, but Taehyung lets him breathe every time, so that he's reassured and is able to keep going. He knows the other male would never hurt him, and Taehyung proves he can trust him with every minute passing.

His cock is aching between his legs now, and tears start prickling his eyes as he desperately long for being touched. When he starts sobbing around Taehyung, this one pulls out of his mouth, and Jungkook can feel the smirk on his face.

"Already frustrated, hmm?

-Please, Daddy..." Jungkook answers, and he can't recognise his own voice. Is he really the one sounding so wrecked? "T-Touch me...

-Can you go through another denial? Because I won't let you come so soon, you know." Jungkook has to bite his inner cheek not to scream at the thought of having his climax refused another time. But if it's to have his sweet release in the end, he's ready to do anything.

"I can, Daddy." He says with a voice more assured than he is in reality. But it seems to convince the other man who starts stroking him, making Jungkook trash on the bed. "Daddy..." He moans, receiving a groan of satisfaction in return.

His release hits him before he can even comprehend what's happening, Jungkook crying out in bliss as he's assaulted by the pleasure coursing through his veins. But it doesn't last long – the cockring around him prevents him from feeling that sweet relief he's been craving so much.

"Well, we're lucky the cockring was here, aren't we?" Taehyung deadpans, clearly not very happy about what just happened, and Jungkook suddenly understands what his climax means.

"D-Daddy – please, don't make me count, I'll do anything!" He begs, willing to gag on Taehyung's cock a hundred times if it means he doesn't have to just sit there and feel dull.

"Actually, I won't make you count to two hundred," Taehyung says, and Jungkook is so happy he wants to kiss him, "But to three hundred." His hopes come crashing down, and he starts crying, but he knows he can't argue with his Daddy or the latter will make him count even more.

This time, Taehyung goes as far as touching himself while Jungkook counts, and it drives him crazy to hear all the little noises the other man makes while he himself can't feel any pleasure. He tries to accelerate the counting, but every time it's too fast, Taehyung makes him start again from a smaller number, so that he quickly stops trying to find a way to escape his punishment. He can feel his limits approaching, and with every number he says, he's tempted to say the Yellow swearword, the one that would tell Taehyung he's nearing a mental breakdown and that would make the other man finally make him come.

"Th-three hundred." He pants, endless streams of salty droplets running from his eyes. He swears if Taehyung doesn't make him come right now, he's going to break.

"Good," Taehyung mutters, suddenly next to him, and Jungkook wants to melt when he cups his cheek and run a hand into his hair, "So, so good, Sweetheart." A sob escapes his mouth, but this time it's from the knowledge that he's been obedient, and that his Daddy is pleased with him. "Want to come now?

-Yes – oh my God, please..." Taehyung pats his butt, whispering to him to get on his hands and knees. Jungkook swears he has never moved so fast, so that barely a few seconds after Taehyung is pressing behind him, kneading his cheeks into his palms.

"Did you prep like I asked you to?

-Yes Daddy... I'm so ready for you, please...

-Please what, hmm?" Taehyung teases him, and Jungkook forces himself not to impale himself on the cock he can feel against his entrance. He knows it wouldn't end well for him... "Tell me what you want, Angel.

-W-Want you to fuck me so hard I'd scream... Please, I want to come so badly..." Taehyung must sense in his broken tone that Jungkook isn't far from breaking down, since he decides to give him what he's been craving for the past hour.

Jungkook's elbows give out when he feels Taehyung's length fill him completely, a wrecked moan resonating in his ears, and it takes a moment for him to realise he's the source of that sound. He hopes Taehyung won't tease him anymore, and luckily for him, the man seems to understand he has reached his limit. Pulling out almost completely, his husband slams home just like what Jungkook needed, starting to fuck him at a fast pace. Between the occasional spanks and the way Taehyung traces random patterns on his back with his tongue, Jungkook doesn't know where to focus anymore. It's too much, it's all too much, and he doesn't know when was the last time he felt so many sensations at the same time. His whole skin is burning, and it feels like the bubble that usually grows in his belly is taking the whole expanse of his body now, threatening to explode at any second. But Jungkook knows better than cumming without permission.

After what seems like ages, he feels a hand circling his cock and removing the cockring, before a voice murmurs in his ear:

"Daddy wants you to let go now."

It's like his body was waiting for Taehyung's assent. Jungkook almost faceplants in the pillow as a climax of an intensity he never experienced before crashes over his body, and he feels so good that he could scream but his mouth remains open on a silent cry instead. Taehyung milks him through his orgasm, muttering hushed praises into his ear so that Jungkook wants to embrace him and tell him how incredible he is, but he's so tired. It's like all forces have been drained from his body, and he just remains laying there limply, panting into the cushions.

The way he clenches around Taehyung is what triggers the latter's orgasm, pride filling Jungkook's veins at the thought his husband found his release inside of his body.

Pants fill the room as Taehyung crashes next to him, the raven-haired male immediately turning around and claiming his arms. He hears Taehyung chuckling breathlessly, an arm winding around his nape before he feels the silken blindfold being removed from his eyes.

Jungkook blinks a few times, letting his eyes adjust to the sudden light, and a familiar face appears in his field of vision.

"Hi," Taehyung smiles at him, glowing with the post-orgasm aura, and Jungkook swears he's never seen anyone so beautiful.

"Hi." Jungkook makes a tired smile, closing his eyes when Taehyung brushes his fringe out of his eyes. It takes a moment for him to come down on Earth, and to go back to think about Taehyung as his husband and not his Daddy. Now he gets how Taehyung feels after they play a scene, and he promises himself to always help him go back to his normal state safely. "You were awesome." Jungkook says when he feels like he can trust his voice, opening his eyes again to meet his husband's.

"No, you were awesome.

-Don't go cheesy on me right now." Taehyung chuckles, tangling their legs together.

"You need anything?" Jungkook sighs in content, basking in the incredible feeling of being taken care of. He only ever allows Taehyung to do that, not liking to look weak in front of other people. Letting go is hard for him, and they were both nervous he wouldn't manage to do so tonight. But Taehyung is a great dominant, and made him feel safe enough that he could relax and let him take control. It's not an easy thing to do, far from it, but Jungkook tells himself it was all worth it.

"It's alright. Just you and maybe strawberries, if you still have some.

-I do." Taehyung winks, reaching for the remaining fruits on the nightstand. He insists on feeding Jungkook, ignoring his protests.

"So," Taehyung starts, "Would you like to do it again someday?

-Tae, this was like, the best experience of my life. Of course I'd like to do it again." The brown-haired male grins, visibly happy to hear that.

"Good, because I can't wait."

They speak about everything and nothing for a while, before excitement suddenly illuminates Jungkook's eyes.

"Oh, by the way, I bought our tickets for this new film, you know, Black Panther.

-I thought you hated superhero movies?" Taehyung asks, raising an eyebrow because what has even gotten into his husband?

"I do," Jungkook smiles, "Actually, I don't plan on watching the movie, if you see what I mean." Taehyung bursts in laugh, squeezing Jungkook a bit closer.

"Yeah, I think I have a little idea."

****

I hope you enjoyed this :)! More sequels are to come so be ready~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

102K 4.5K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
104K 4.3K 41
where Taekook are cousin and lives with their joint family...both loves to tease each other but can't stay away for long... Both can't stand each oth...
343K 24K 37
a boy who gets abused by his parents and an addict just don't work out. © JJKMONO // 2020
6.2K 378 24
And then, she was gone. ~ /012416/