His wife

By Neha-Murad

A story about love,hate,hurt,anger ,rejection and jealousy.... Story of Hazil and Harizay..... More

Prologue
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
Bonus Chapter (Present)
Bonus chapter (PAST)
Bonus Chapter (PAST)

✨23✨

9.5K 448 21
By Neha-Murad

On her one side was grill and other side his hand.His other hand was on her arm so she was somewhat trapped between him and the wall behind her.

"Yes , i know i did wrong,I accept my mist.."

His lips muffled her words.

He was kissing her brutally,not at all lovingily.

Harizay tried to shove him away but his hand gripped both her wrists.

She cried when she felt his teeth biting her lip furiously,his hand brusing her wrists.

"Stop plz hazil...!!"

Harizay said when his lips left hers for breath.

He looked in her eyes then at her lips then again in her eyes and freed her wrsits.

Harizay touched her lips with the back of her hand,she knows her lips must be bleading due to the stinging pain and also due to the trace of blood on his lips.

"You don't have to get ready on Rukhsati for my family.There is no need of it."

He spated.

"This is for messing with my feelings."

Hazil said pointing towards her lips.

"And next time if you again pull that stunt which you did in car then i will not leave just after a kiss.So you better stay away from me."

He said angrily.

What the hell just happened and why.?

I was just telling him that i was ready for Rukhsati but why he suddenly got so furious on it.

What did i do wrong this time.?

Harizay asked herself.

"Why hazil.?

Don't you love me anymore.?

That's why you are telling me to stay  ....."

"Don't you dare  complete your sentence.

I loved you in the past and still i am in love with you.

I told you to stay away from me because I don't want to loose the control which i have on myself.

You don't even know that how i controlled myself during that day,i was just on the verge of losing control."

"If you love me so much then why you got ready to divorce me.?"

"You want to know  that why i got ready to divorce you.?"

On which Harizay  noded her head.

"Because i want you to love me back.I gave you your freedom so that you can realise your mistake.

One whole year Harizay i stayed away from you for one whole year and what i get in return.

You got ready on rukhsati but just due to our family."

"Hazil i....."

"You what Harizay.?

Am i that bad that you can't love me.?

Do you know how much difficult it was for me to stay away from you.?

I could force you to do rukhsati at that time but I didn't do it because I don't want just your body,i want your heart , soul everything that's why i let you go from here and tell me what i get in return.You still don't love me."

"Hazil..."

"Do you love me Harizay.?"

Harizay just looked at his face.She was just trying to digest the information.

The  question which haunted her for many months is finally answered.

But she forgot that Hazil was waiting for his answer.

"See, you still don't love me."

Hazil said with hurt.

"Hazil no...."

"Just go from here."

Hazil said and removed his hand from her side.

"Hazil you are misunderstanding me...."

"Just go ."

"Plz listen hazil.."

"I said go."

"Okay."

It is not the right time to said anything to him.He will not listen to me ,he will think that i am lying.

Harizay thought and reluctantly left him there.

      ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Harizay closed her eyes and opened them again.

The scene infront of her was boiling her blood from past half an hour.

Alishba and hazil both were discussing something infront of her on the sofa.

She inhaled deeply and tried to ignore both of them but failed.

She heard someone chuckled and looked in the direction.

Saif...

Harizay raised her brow at him as if she was questioning him.

"By any chance are you jealous.?"

Saif whispered in her ear.

"Yes."

Harizay said after a pause.

There was no use to hide it from Saif , so she accepted it wholeheartedly.

"Why.?"

"Here my husband is ignoring me and busy with his ex and you are asking me that why i am getting jealous."

She said angrily.

"Okay, okay no need to get angry on me."

Saif said and raised his hands in defeat.

Harizay again looked at both of them and tried to control her anger but she can't do it anymore.

"Alishba can you change your seat with me.?"

Harizay asked her while fuming .

Alishba looked at her then at hazil , ramisha , khizra and shameer who were also looking at Harizay

"Hmmm okay."

Harizay heard her reply and wasted no minute to switch her seat with her.

Hazil looked at her for sometime then fished his mobile from pocket.

Harizay looked at everyone who were now busy in there own discussion and snatched his mobile from his hand.

"Harizay....?"

"Don't ignore me hazil."

"I am not ignoring you."

Hazil said and tried to hold her hand in which his mobile were.

"Then why i am feeling like you are ignoring me.?"

"Harizay give it back to me."

"What were you discussing with her.?"

Harizay asked and moved her hand at her back to keep it away from his reach.

"Why are you asking.? I don't think you have ..."

"I am your wife and it concerns me that.."

"Stop using that word."

"Are you denying the facts.?"

"I am not denying it and the fact is that you don't love me so stop acting like you are jealous."

" I am jealous hazil."

Hazil stop when she said that , he wanted to ask why but ramisha voice stopped him.

"Guys stop.!!"

Harizay looked at ramisha then at everyone.

Oh God.!!!

She forgot that they all were present in ths same room.

A blush crept on her face when she realized their position.

She was half lying and hazil was over her , her one hand was at her back which was in the grip of hazil and other hand was on his chest,while Hazil's other hand was supporting his weight as he hovers over her.

"We know you both are married but guys don't do this ....Infront of us."

Harizay pushed hazil from over her as she listened her comment , he stumbled a bit but regained his posture .

She didn't dare to look at anyone.

As they all brust out laughing .

To be continued...!!!!

        ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Assalam o Alaikum.!!!!

My exams are going to start so i will get busy,but i will try to update but I can't said anything now.let's hope i get time.

What do you think about this chapter as i wrote it in so much haste that even I don't know what i wrote .

Share your view on it.

Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.

Till then Allah hafiz.!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 2.2K 6
The agony of love is hard but we passed it.
205K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
31.4K 720 23
Living in a same house Amaya had always call Shawaiz her bhai but Shawaiz has different feelings for her, so lets see how she's going to realize his...