Loyalty

By GTAjawn

Nadiya Green had one ultimate goal after loosing her sister in the streets due to gang violence. This was to... More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
new characters
twelve

five

54 3 0
By GTAjawn

Character List.

Nadiya Green

Shaheed Moriah Reid

Tristan Lloyd

Third Person's Perspective

November was finally approaching and things were going great for Shaheed and Nadiya. Nadiya finally had all her privileges back and ever since she had been hanging around Shaheed, there has been no fights. Nadiya learned how to swim and she was pretty good at it.

But good things don't always last forever.

It was a plain old Wednesday and the two were at the beach, ever since Nadiya learned to swim she loved the water, the two made their way to the beach at least once a week.

Nadiya took it upon herself to purchase some more swimming suits. She had a really good amount in her bank account so she took herself on a little shopping spree and got herself a pair of black hurracaches along with the swimming gear.

"Shay come on!" she shouted. She was already in the water and Shaheed was splashing in the shore.

"Shay!"

Shaheed looked at Nadiya who pointed behind him and Shay turned too see who had called him.

It was Malcolm, Shay's best friend, but Malcolm didn't feel like it nowadays. It's been almost a month since they've hung out or been to a party.

Shay immediately went over to Malcolm, D'Marcus and Amani. They were his three best friends, Malcolm was the closest to him because they both played on the same basketball team outside of school.

"Wassup." Shay didn't know what else to say, he was completely ignoring them. He clasped his hands together awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Where you've been man? Only time we see you is practice and you know coach don't play with us goofing off, we haven't hanged in a minute."

Shay scratched his head and Amani spoke up, "Who you here with anyway?"

"No one, I just saw this girl from school and-"

"Aight well we over here with Latoya and them. Come on."

Before he even thought about what he was doing he followed his friends not even glancing at Nadiya.

Nadiya's mouth dropped open as she watched the entire thing.

She couldn't believe Shay had just left her, damn well knowing they were miles away from her house.

She got out of the ocean and began to collect her stuff. She had no idea how to get out of here, she didn't even have a phone. She dried herself off and collected her stuff and made her way to the station to clean the sand off your feet. Once she was done she dried up once more and put on her sandals. She put on her loose white t-shirt and made her way to the payphone. She couldn't believe how infatuated she had gotten with Shay, she knew one thing was for sure and that was that she hated him.

She walked to a payphone and slipped in a quarter before dialing her number.

"Hey... can you come get me?"

Nadiya waited in front of an ice cream shop for what seemed like forever until he pulled up.

She opened the front seat and got in buckling up. She looked out the window and made eye contact with Amani, she looked over beside him and seen Shay who was already staring at her. She turned back to look at Kameron, "thanks for getting me."

Kameron pulled off swiftly nodding at her. "Since I scratched your back I need you to scratch mine."

Nadiya sighed, "I have curfew to-"

"Screw curfew. You been getting out of a lot of shit Nadiya, Jungle doesn't trust you."

Nadiya nodded, "okay, what do I have to do?"

"Need you to set someone up. Tonight, he'll be at this club in Oakland, all you have to do is convince him to go back to your place. Hotel room that we'll be hiding in."

"Club? I'm seventeen, and I don't have anything to wear."

Kameron handed her a fake ID, "Seven is gonna make you look all good and shit."

Nadiya was nervous, sure she'd set up guys all the time, but she never went to a club to do it.

"Make sure he comes to you, and don't seem too pushy, he's smart so you have to be smarter."
Nadiya knew she had to do this, if the Jungle didn't trust her already she wasn't safe.

The ride back to Kameron's was filled with talking and plotting.

When they got to the projects Nadiya was sent to Seven's complex.

"Hey girl, haven't seen you in a while."

Nadiya simply smiled like an idiot mesmerized by Seven's beauty, she thought Seven was really pretty, and she didn't even have any makeup on.

They started with Nadiya's hair, Seven straightened it and laid her baby hairs. She then did a very simple makeup look before letting Nadiya get dressed in an outfit she bought. A dark blue shimmery two piece ensemble that would definitely catch people's eye.

"Alright let me see."

"Perfect! Make sure you're drinking drinks all night so you blend in, but ask him to make them virgins so you don't get drunk and fuck this up."

"Who is this guy anyway?"

Seven chuckled, "if I told you, you'd run away. How much is your cut for this?"

"I earn their trust back."

"Trust? Girl you're Kameron's girl, ain't nobody gonna touch you."

Nadiya ignored that comment because Seven didn't understand what it was like for her, "so this guy, how old is he?"

"Thirty, who knows you may find him attractive."

Nadiya shook her head, "highly doubt it. Thank you though, you're being nice to me so-"

"I'm doing my job. Now go out there and do your thing, and don't think this makes us friends aight?"

Nadiya nodded not knowing why she let her guard down.

She made her way to the parking lot where Kameron, Ace and their cousin stood waiting for her.

Kameron walked up to Nadiya first giving her a soft kiss, he then placed his hand on the small of her back encouraging her to walk forward.

Ace looked at the girl up and down, she definitely looked twenty one. He couldn't help but admire her curves.

"What's your name?"

"Ronnie Fergs."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-One."

"Where you from?"

"Chicago. I'm here with my girlfriends."

"Where are they now?"

"Drunk, hooking up, I'm not their babysitter."

"Why Oakland?"

"Needed a getaway, friend of mine owns the hotel I'm staying at, he hooked me up with a suite."

"What do you do?"

"I have my own online clothing store, I want to open up a boutique in Chitown."

Ace looked at Nadiya for any signs of fear but there wasn't any.

"This my cousin Ren, he's taking you to the club."

Nadiya nodded, "I don't have a phone, what if shit hits the ceiling or he insists to go back to his place?"

"You won't let that happen. Get in the car."

Nadiya did as told and went in the backseat. The boys talked for a minute more before Ren got in and pulled off.

Nadiya didn't think she liked clubs. It was too loud and she didn't see any attractive people. She has been sitting at the bar in the VIP section all night sipping virgin mojitos.

She felt an arm snake around her waist and she tensed up a bit.

"I've been watching you all night."

Nadiya turned and tried to ease her body. It was the same guy from the picture Ren had showed her.

After observing him for what felt like a bit too long, Nadiya gave him a small smile and stuck out her hand, "Ronnie Fergs."

He looked at her hand and she prayed he just took it.

"Cesar, Cesar Dice." He shook her hand and made his way to the stool next to her.

Nadiya smiled and looked around noticing the heavy security around him.

She cleared her throat, "so you must be a very important man."

He gave her a look and she went a little frantic, "sorry I just mean, you have a lot of people following you."

"You don't know who I am?"

Nadiya shook her head, "I'm not from here."

"Where are you from?"

"Chicago, I'm just here with my friends.." Nadiya pretended to look for them, "but they all scattered as soon as I got here."

"You don't seem like this is your scene." Cesar said placing his hand on her thigh.

"I mean your tattoos show that you can be wild but, this isn't your scene. How old are you again?"

Nadiya shrugged, "I'm twenty-one and I just don't know anyone here."

"You know me." Cesar said, Nadiya felt him rubbing his hand up and down and she shivered.

"Why you so nervous?"

Nadiya felt her stomach sink. "I'm not nervous." Nadiya insisted placing her hand on Cesar's.

"Do you want to dance?"

Cesar chuckled, "you can dance for me."

Nadiya bit her lip and took Cesar hand toward the back of the section where there were leather sofas.

She let him sit before waiting for the song to change. Cookie by R. Kelly started to play and Nadiya smirked and started to move her hips to the beat.

Bout to bang on a pussy like I'm on throwing up Crip
Fuck with a nigga
You gon' wanna come claim this dick
Fuck with a nigga
Fuck with a nigga
Come fuck with a nigga

Nadiya started to move closer to his lap, she felt her fabric get in contact with his pants and she started to move her hips as she felt his dick starting to rise.

She moved away from him and started to dance while listening to the music.

Mm like an Oreo
I love to lick the middle like an Oreo (Turn up)
Oreo, Oreo, like an Oreo
I wanna bite it, and get inside it til I get you gone
Ooh, like an Oreo

She then moved back to his lap and whined until she felt his hard pressed on her ass. She continued the cycle of moving off and on his lap teasing him. She moved on his lap once more and before she got a chance to move away he locked his hands around her waist, she arched her back all the way until her neck was at his breath, "you gonna stop playing with me."

Nadiya chuckled and started to move as her favorite part came on.

Cookie, cookie, cookie, I'm a cookie monster
Break your back, crack it open like a lobster

Cesar turned Nadiya around looking at her with lust. All Nadiya could think about was who the hell was R.Kelly talking about?

"Which hotel did you say you stayed at?"

Nadiya smiled small as they were only inches away from each other.

"The one up the street."

Cesar smiled tenderly and grabbed Nadiya's ass and she let out an involuntary moan. It drove Cesar crazy and he pulled her up and the two made it out of the club and to the back of a black escalade.

Nadiya sucked in a breath as she recognized the car.

She knew this car. It always drove around her neighborhood, Cesar was the Jungle's supplier. He supplied the entire hood with drugs, and several hoods after that.

She stumbled into the car but simply laughed playing it off as if she was drunk.

But she was scared.

She was just praying that everything fell into place.

But things didn't always seem to go her way.

Cesar aggressively attacked Nadiya's lips with his and she kissed back with the same amount of passion. She was already in too deep and there was no turning back or second thoughts.

She finally pulled away to instruct the driver to the hotel and it was a total of a ten minute drive.

They got out the car and Nadiya froze seeing that three other cars had followed them.

"This my security, don't worry they ain't gon hurt you." Cesar said kissing on her neck.

She watched as the biggest guy out of them all approached her.

"Which floor?"

"T-Top one, number 1271."

The guy nodded and Nadiya turned back to kiss Cesar so she wouldn't cry.

But she should've been crying, because Kameron and Ace were leaving this minute. They seen Cesar and his security pull up, and there was no way they could take him out without getting blasted themselves.

"We can't leave her!" Kameron shouted at his brother Ace. The boys were in the stairwell ready to make the exit, but he felt for Nadiya.

"You do what I fucking tell you too!"

Ace pulled his brother out the back door and they piled into a black van.

Cesar pulled away from Nadiya, he sensed something was wrong and he really just wanted to get in her guts, he didn't want a clingy type of chick.

"You good?"

Nadiya nodded, "sorry I just didn't realize people were out to get you like that. Nothing like Chicago."

Cesar looked at Nadiya funny, "what part of Chitown you from?"

"North side." Nadiya said guessing.

Cesar nodded putting two and two together. "And where you from?"

"Chicago.." Nadiya said weirdly.

"No, I mean your folks."

"Oh, Lebanon."

Cesar nodded not knowing where the fuck that was, but it sounded exotic to him.

The two made their way upstairs, security was already in the hallway, as soon as Nadiya opened the door Cesar was all over her.

He ripped her top off and it fell from her shoulders instantly.

"Owls, thats cool, you like em?" He asked not really caring.

Nadiya tried to respond but a moan simply came out from her throat as he attacked her chest sucking on her small tatas.

He swiftly turned her over and massaged her booty. When he pulled down her pants her heartbeat sped up and she looked around begging for Kameron to pop out.

She thought about screaming once she realized he wasn't here, but then she realized she'd either blow the mission or Cesar would simply rape her. He attacked her body so animal like, she knew that he wasn't just going to stop if she told him too.

She closed her eyes as the last item of clothing had been torn off her and Cesar pushed her head into the pillow. She squeezed it while arching her back and felt him pushing himself into her all at once. She grabbed the sheets and screamed and cried into them at the same time. She yelped as he smacked her ass and sped up, he treated her like she was a doll, flinging her everywhere and anywhere.

Cesar grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up so her neck was by his face.

"Tell me you love this dick!"

Nadiya's lip quivered and she earned a hard smack on her ass.

"Tell, me," he said giving her hard strokes.

"I love this dick." she whimpered, she felt disgusted with herself, she just wanted to throw herself in the washing machine.

"You so fucking tight." Cesar sighed contently. He was loving how wet Nadiya was around him, she was almost too tight and he couldn't get all of his inches in.

Nadiya simply closed her eyes and waited for this too be over.

It went on for about fifteen minutes more, Cesar got her on all fours, on her back, on her side, he ignored the tears that were coming out of her eyes and her pleads for him to stop. She was asking for it so now he made sure she was going to take this dick.

Nadiya didn't even try and hide it anymore, she was sick of him on her, it hurt and she wanted it to stop.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Cesar slid out of her, she instantly closed her legs and wrapped up in a ball.

She watched as he walked over to the trash to throw his jimmy out. Nadiya shut her eyes like she had fallen asleep as she wanted him to leave.

I guess things do her way sometimes, Cesar got dressed, put a blanket on the underage girl, and left.

Nadiya cried that night, she cried just as much as she did when her parents were snatched away, just as much when her sister died. She sat in a tub of her own filth and cried.

She slept on the floor not knowing what she was going to do the next day.

The next morning Nadiya woke up with pain in between her legs. She didn't even want to go to school, but if she skipped without anyone knowing they'd call the police.

She had no clothes, Cesar had tore up her shirt last night that she was wearing.

She checked the time and seen it was 6:30 in the morning. She had time to get to school, she just had no idea on how to get there.

She put on her pants which were intact and the heels and a robe from the hotel. She went down to the gift shop and told them to charge the plain black shirt she was going to buy that said Oakland, to the card that was on the room. She then asked for a taxi service to get to school, which would also be charged to Ace's card.

In the car she thought about what she would tell Fraya and how the hell she expected to go back to the Jungle. They ditched her, no one had her back.

She got to school at 8:00am and went to sit in the cafeteria since she was early.

Nadiya felt uncomfortable wearing heels but she didn't have anything else.

She sat down with her books she got from her locker and started to read Hamlet. That's when she remembered about Shay, she'd have too see him today and she wasn't ready to talk to him. She would never be ready, he betrayed her.

"Hey."

Nadiya looked up and scoffed. She had way too much going on in her life to be bothered by anyone.

She ignored him and continued to read the book.

"Look I'm sorry about yesterday, I mean I left you with no way to get-"

He stopped as loud laugher filled the once empty cafeteria.

Nadiya looked up and seen Amani, Malcolm, D'Marcus and Latoya and her friend Yasmeen.

She looked back at Shay and chuckled, "It's cool Shay, I have more important things to worry about."

Nadiya got her stuff and walked towards the cafeteria doors.

Yasmeen gave her a mug and Nadiya rolled her eyes, "Latoya you better get your friend before both of y'all are rolling into the emergency room side by side." She said loud enough for everyone to hear. She walked out of the cafeteria and to class.

All she could think about is how bad her ass stung and how Cesar's handprint was probably imprinted on her.

She was too into her thoughts she didn't even notice the person not paying attention either. They collided into one another and Nadiya fell directly on her ass, like it didn't hurt already.

There wasn't a lot of people in the hall but the ones that were there looked over.

It was Tristan, the same Tristan who had gotten a black eye for grabbing her ass at the beginning of the year. "I'm sorry."

Tristan eyes widened hearing Nadiya apologize. "Are you okay?" he asked her.

Nadiya ignored him and quickly collected her stuff and went to the bathroom.

Nadiya had that same mood until lunch, she sat on the beach waiting for God to take her, at this moment, Nadiya didn't mind dying.

She looked beside her and seen someone sitting beside her with a Taco Bell bag.

She looked at Shay and narrowed her eyes.

"I know you never eat, so I got some food."

"Where's your friends?" Nadiya snapped.

Shay went quiet. His friends were gone, they went out for lunch, Shay had convinced them he was being tutored and was just going to pick up lunch and then come back to school.

"They ain't here."

"Surprise surprise."

"I'm sorry-"

"Weren't you the one that was so desperate for us to be friends? But I was never your friend, I was charity, the girl you probably laugh at with your real friends!"

"Nadiya you know that's not true."

But she didn't know, Shaheed had hurt her so bad she really wanted to believe this entire time he was playing her.

"How? How can I know that? You're embarrassed of me!"

Shay sighed, "I just don't want them to judge me, it's hard to explain."

"It's not hard at all. Look, I never had a friend before, I never had someone that would ride for me the way I see people have friends these days. I had my sister and she's dead. So the only thing I can rely on, is reconnecting with my family. So congratulations, you just proved that I was right about you. Enjoy your taco bell."

Nadiya stood up and was ready to walk away before she realized if anyone was walking away it was Shay. She sat back down abruptly, "this is my spot so I would appreciate if you would just leave."

After a couple of moments Shay got up slowly leaving the food, he did buy it for her. When Nadiya was sure he was gone she put her head in her knees and hugged herself. She silently sobbed in her knees, she thanked god that she was in a spot out of sight, she hated how weak she was becoming.

But someone did see her, she just couldn't see them.

"Green you're free to go!"

Nadiya nodded at her manager and prepared to go to the bus stop. She slipped back on her heels as her work shoes needed to stay in her locker and grabbed her bag.

She exited from the back door and moved quickly to the bus.

"Nadiya!"

She turned and seen a white car slowly pulling up beside her, she soon recognized Tristan in the drivers seat.

"What?" she plainly responded.

"You need a ride?" he said eyeing her. Tristan thought Nadiya looked amazing, fat ass, curvy figure and a beautiful face. It was a turn off with all the tattoos, he thought it was a bit too ghetto, but her features made up for it.

"No," Nadiya chuckled and began to walk quicker.

"Hey I'm just trying to be nice."

"I think it's sad that you have to try."

"Stop that, come on its cold and you're wearing heels, who the fuck wears heels?"

Nadiya giggled and quickly caught herself, "its okay, I live right up the street."

Tristan nodded, "okay then, well eat lunch with me tomorrow."

"I don't eat lunch."

"Then sit with me at lunch."

"Sorry I can't, I'm too busy being antisocial."

"Well if you get bored, I'll be by the bleachers."

She stopped and waved at him hoping he'd go away.

"Bye Nadiya."

He drove away and she saw a clear view of across the street where a car was parked. The window rolled down and she gasped seeing Kameron in the drivers seat.

She practically ran to the bus stop and caught the bus that had been miraculously there. But she wasn't getting away that easy.

Nadiya noticed that one of Shaheed's friends were on the bus, D'Marcus to be specific, but Nadiya didn't know his name.

A couple of stops later the bus driver had pulled over, he was making good time and was a bit early, so he stopped to have a quick smoke break.

Kameron pulled up in front of the bus and  got out the car leaving it parked but running.

Nadiya squinted through the night as she seen a figure going to talk to the driver.

"Holy shit." she muttered.

She couldn't believe Kameron had followed her. She shot up and tried opening the back door but it wouldn't budge, she looked towards the front and seen Kameron was already there.

"Let's go." He didn't shout, but the base in his voice caused everyone on the bus to look at him.

Nadiya remained standing where she was, she wasn't going anywhere with him.

Kameron was getting impatient, he pulled out his 38. and aimed it at a little girls head, the girls mom began to scream along with everyone else on the bus.

Nadiya looked down sighing and started walking towards him. He grabbed her arm and stuffed his glock back in his pocket.

He shoved her into the car smiling as she just wanted to cry. They started to drive away from where Nadiya was supposed to be going so she spoke up, "I need to get home."

"You spent $150 the other day at the hotel what's that about?"

Nadiya's face and tone changed drastically, she was now angry, "Y'all let me get raped, what's that about?"

Kameron smiled, "so you stayed in character, good, Ace will be pleased. You'll meet him again, coincidentally and we will proceed with the plan."

"Fuck that I'm out."

Kameron chuckled, "you can't just quit mid way through."

"I'm not quitting this mission, I am out. I don't care who you send after me, I'm not doing this anymore! I was raped, by a thirty year old man! The jungle may think I'm trustworthy but I don't trust it, you set me up."

Kameron clenched is jaw and stopped the car, "get out."

"What?"

"Get the fuck out."

"We're in the middle of no-"

"Get out dammit!" he said taking out his glock aiming it at her.

"You're not going to shoot me." Nadiya shook her head.

"Don't make me."

Nadiya sighed and opened the car door, she got out and before the door was even all the way closed it sped off.

Nadiya looked around and sighed knowing exactly where she was. It was a couple of miles from Whole Foods, in the opposite direction of her house. Near Shay's.

She began too walk to see if she could find a payphone, because as much as she hated to admit it, she did know Shay's number by heart.

After twenty minutes of walking she found one on a busy street.

"Hello?" The voice and background was quiet, she hoped that meant this was a good time.

"Shay." she said dryly.

The line was silent.

"Shay it's me."

"Nadiya?" he guessed after awhile.

"Who else would call you with no caller ID?" she joked.

"What do you want?"

Shay was upset, at himself, for letting Nadiya down and he did think it was best to let go of their friendship.

"I... I uh need a ride."

It was silent again and Nadiya was praying that she was wrong about Shay, that everything she had told him at lunch was just a terrible judgement.

"Where are you?"

"I'm on this street called Flowertown. Flowertown and Ursala" she rushed out, "it's uh, kinda by the Whole Foods where I work but towards your house."

"Okay, I'm leaving now."

Nadiya smiled, "Alright, thanks, I guess."

Nadiya sat on the curb for about ten minutes before she seen Shay's Mustang pull up.

She seen someone in the passenger seat and she was praying it wasn't one of his friends, she couldn't deal with anymore drama for the day.

She opened the back door and slid in behind Shay's seat, when she was all buckled in she looked up and seen a woman making eye contact already with her.

"Hello." Nadiya said awkwardly.

"Nadiya this is my mom Santana, she was having car trouble, I just have to drop her off quickly and then I'll take you home."

"Oh, well you can just drop me off to the nearest stop going West."

"Nah it's okay, just a seven minute detour."

Nadiya only half cared about the time. Santana was staring at her the entire time and has yet to say hello to her.

Nadiya didn't want to cause any more problems for herself like usual, instead she put her head against the window and thought about Cesar. She wanted him dead, but she also couldn't blame anyone but herself. She also wanted herself dead.

It amazed her how there were people like him still on earth, when good people died all the time, they didn't deserve it.

Under ten minutes they pulled up to Shaheed's and Santana gave her son a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks sweetie. And you're friend Nadia, she should come to Thanksgiving."

Nadiya snapped her head, "uh, it's pronounced Na-dee-yah, and no I'm fine."

"Shay, tell your friend I'm expecting too see her on Sunday."

Santana made her way inside and Nadiya to the front seat because Shay practically was about to have a full on fit.

"Thanks for picking me up." Nadiya said as they got on the road.

"No problem, I was right by where you were. Did you get on the wrong bus or something?"

"No, a lot more complicated then that. I-" Nadiya stopped herself, she didn't trust Shay anymore.

"You what?"

"I don't trust you." she whispered.

Shaheed got goosebumps as he drove, he felt terrible for messing with Nadiya's life. He wanted to be a friend but damaged her like he was an enemy.

"I want you to come to Thanksgiving."

Nadiya shook her head, "Shay I was desperate. That's why I called you."

Shaheed shrugged, "and now I'm desperate. If you don't show up, my mom will never let me save your ass ever again. Think of it like repaying me for tonight."

Nadiya sighed, "fine I'll come. I'll figure out my own way there though." She couldn't believe how easy she gave in.

Shaheed nodded, "fair. So, you seemed kind of bummed today, what's that about? And you didn't even snap on my mom for staring, not to mention Yasmeen, I thought you were gonna snap her."

Nadiya shrugged, "I've had a rough day."

"Want to talk about it."

Nadiya played with her fingers, "so, my uh roomate, she said that our security guard came on to her," Nadiya lied.

"What!"

"Just hear me out, she told him that she wanted it. I mean she didn't say those words but she.... invited him to her room and danced with him, teased him, kissed him... but she thought that would be it. She thought that's all she had to do but then... then she realized that no one was coming to save her and she couldn't get out of the situation. He raped her, he raped her right?"

Nadiya looked at Shay who was getting curious about what had happened.

"Did she say no? Did she tell him that she wanted him to stop?"

Nadiya shook her head no, "I mean that's just from what she told me."

"Well I don't think its rape if she didn't say no and she was feeling it before hand."

"But what if she changed her mind?"

"Did she voice that? Did she voice anything?"

Nadiya thought back.

"Tell me you love this dick!"

Nadiya's lip quivered and she earned a hard smack on her ass.

"Tell, me," he said giving her hard strokes.

"I love this dick."

Nadiya looked out the window sighing, "I just feel bad, Brianna is only in the eleventh grade."

"Did you tell anyone but me?"

Nadiya shook her head, "she told me because she was scared she would get pregnant, but I am just disgusted because he is a grown man." Nadiya continued the lie to make it sound believable as possible.

"Oh well tell Fraya, maybe she'll do something."

Nadiya nodded and forced a smile.

"Thanks."

"Anything else?"

Nadiya sighed, "look, I know I'm always talking about some soulful shit, but I can't help it. Like right now for an example, I keep thinking about why good people die and bad ones live."

"I think that good people do live on. When someone who is good dies, their spirit lives on, but when bad people die, they're just dead and that's the justice. You also have to remember that good and bad people don't exist. Good people can do bad things and bad people can do good things."

"So which one am I?"

"I think you're a good person deep down, but the life you live forces you to act bad. I think we're all good and our circumstances just shape us."

Nadiya thought about his words before finally sighing, "I don't hate you Shay," Nadiya whispered. "I thought I did, but I guess I'm just upset we live in two different worlds. I know you didn't use me as a joke to laugh about to your friends, or as charity, you were my friend and you just have ego issues."

"What?"

"You don't want your friends to see us hanging out together because they don't understand me. They'll think you've gone crazy and then you'll loose them. It's okay, if I were you and I had to choose between me or my three best friends since what, grade school? I'd choose them too."

"Nadiya please don't say that."

"No please don't say that, Shaheed it's okay," Nadiya felt tears welling up in her eyes, "I understand, we can be undercover friends. Who knows, I guess I'll need a ride every now and then and you'll need a girl to rile up your parents."

Shay scratched his head and Nadiya shrugged, "I know that's one of the reasons why you want me to come to Thanksgiving dinner."

"Nadiya, understand that I do like you. I really do, I think you're amazing and smart and I could listen to you talk for hours."

Nadiya forced a smiled, "thats nice Shay."

When Nadiya got home she was exhausted, she convinced Fraya to extend her curfew because she would be working late shifts and that she had worked up until 12 in the morning doing inventory as an excuse to why she never came home the previous night.

The next day at school, Shay and Nadiya were strangers. As much as she hated to admit it, she missed her friend, that's one of the reasons she agreed to come to his Thanksgiving dinner.

At lunch, Nadiya made her way to the bleachers, something she really didn't expect to do.

"Nadiya you made it." Tristan cheesed.

Nadiya nodded, "well it seems like you're waiting for me and I couldn't just leave you hanging." she sat beside him on the warm bleachers facing the football field.

"So why'd you want to meet me here? Last time I checked, I was the girl who gave you a black eye."

Tristan chuckled, "I feel bad about that, I shouldn't have touched you." he raised his hands up defenselessly.

"And I shouldn't have gotten suspended but, I did." Nadiya shrugged. Tristan looked at her awkwardly stuck on what to say and she sighed, "my bad, I have this thing I do where I make conversations awkward."

"Nah you good. It was ma' fault anyway, I was tripping and the school blamed you."

"Yeah well it's always been easier to blame me."

"Whatchu mean?"

"The tattoos, the fighting, and then there's you..."

Tristan nodded, "the football player, good grades, the "good" guy."

"So what does the "good" guy want with the "bad" girl?"

Tristan licked his lower lip, "what if he ain't all that good?"

It seemed like Nadiya had sparked someone else's interest.

Nadiya chuckled, "please."

"What, you think I ain't bad?"

"I think anyone who calls themselves bad is trying too hard."

"Well then let me show you. All I need is your number." Tristan said smoothly.

"Ha, unfortunately for you," Nadiya blushed, "I don't got a phone."

"Word? Well I got this old iphone 5 if you want."

Nadiya quickly shook her head, "no I couldn't take that."

"Why not?"

"I don't take gifts, especially from men."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Tristan said confused.

"I don't accept gifts from men." Nadiya said slower. Except Shay.

"Why not?"

"Because they all expect something in return." Nadiya shrugged.

"In all honesty it's more of a diss than a gift. Calling an iphone five a gift, might as well be spitting on a grave."

Nadiya giggled, "you're funny but no."

"So how am I supposed to contact you now?"

Nadiya shrugged and Tristan sighed.

"My daddy told me a man will only give a woman what he can afford to give her. And if he doesn't that just shows how much he cares about her. Now I ain't balling but I can afford to give you my old phone cause I got a new one."

Nadiya took in his words and then looked at him sideways, "wait, you care about me?"

Tristan chuckled, "yeah, why else do you think I'm up here with you knowing you could sucker punch me any second?"

"Why are you so interested in me now?"

"Um, I didn't grab your ass to get hurt. It was a stupid attempt to get your attention."

"And that works on girls?"

"Usually, but it didn't work on you - I like that."

Nadiya didn't understand what there was to like, she looked crazy half the time.

"Tristan I don't get you," she didn't, when she first met Shay, a lot of her assumptions were right but she couldn't make an assumption with Tristan. "And that scares me." she admitted. "Plus I don't want a relationship with anyone."

"You know you could've stopped overthinking a while ago if you took the phone."

Nadiya smiled softly, "what do I have to do for it?"

Tristan got a bit more comfortable and wrapped his hand around her waist, "what-"

"What're you doing?" Nadiya screamed, she hopped out of the seat and pushed him off of her.

"What did I do something wrong?" Tristan said confused standing up as well.

All of a sudden Tristan was gone, and Cesar stood in front of her, he had a nasty grin on his face, and when Tristan leaned forward to comfort her, all Nadiya saw was Cesar lunging at her.

Without thinking she shoved him away causing him to stumble and fall and tumble down two rows. Nadiya's frown soon softened and she realized what she had done.

She turned and ran to find the nearest bathroom. When she found one she locked herself in a stall and silently sobbed her eyes out. Every time she closed her eyes, he was there, stripping her of her clothes, running his hands through her hair, fucking her.

"Get out of my head." she whispered to herself.

But he wasn't going anywhere. Cesar had imprinted on her brain, and he was just getting started.

I ain't the lord, but I am anonymous; any form of sexual assault or anything that you did not give your consent to that made you feel uncomfortable is unacceptable. It's extremelyyy hard to talk about this LADIES & GENTLEMEN, but you can always private message me if you need to vent in private.

xo - anonymous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
William By queenleah001

General Fiction

21.8K 1K 91
William Jamal Pierce is a 17 year old basketball player that attends Liberty High School. Tall, sexy, talented, and beloved by his friends and peers...
3.9K 259 53
~ A World Painted Grey: Book 1 ~ Already incapacitated, I drag his limp body toward the smoking car. Fastening him back into his seat, seatbelt back...
80K 1.1K 13
***BEING REWRITTEN*** She's got tattoos and every girl is afraid of her once you realise who it is. Boys want her and girls want to be her. She's Stu...