My Morty ( Evil Morty X Reade...

By XReaderinEvil

Friending your next door neighbor. They're... alright, but there's more than that. You don't know the Smiths... More

Dinner Time Already
Rickless Bastard
Is That A Bruise
I'm Your Morty
The President Wants You
Nooo Waaay
Never Going To See Him Again

But Do You Know Me

2.3K 68 12
By XReaderinEvil

"Wow! You look pretty!" Blushing at the simple comment, I avert my head away for awhile until I found my calm. "Thank you Mr. President. So, why did you bring us here?" His eyebrow twitched. "Are we all focused on leaving? Well. I wouldn't be s-surprise since you came here unexpectedly. H-hah! Expect the unexpected. Of course one of th-the reasons why is because your the ones who destroyed the Council of Ricks—." "W-UUUGH-wortth it!" "R-Rick!" President Morty continues, "But you made the Citadel stronger and more safer from the Galactic Federation and from all the other galaxies in this universe! Th-that's why I'm inviting you over to dinner and to spend the night in the presidents!" Looking over what the Rick and Morty chefs brought over, I didn't notice drool was dripping off my lips, until Morty pointed it out.

...

"Sounds like a lot of adventures Rick and Mortys. But why does it sound like it's only a duo in-instead of a trio," President Morty question while cocking his head towards me. Morty couldn't answer, but we have the smartest Rick and the Rickest Rick with us. "Who? (Y/N) Morty? It's because she's always on her d-damn period every time we go. The same rea-reason why don't bring Summer—ERRGH!" Oh wow Rick. I'm so happy to have you on my side. "Hahaha! Ya! C-can't bring h-her or it'll l-look like some p-purge!" Just go with the flooow. "Oh Morty! Stop it," I gritted through my smile while punching him playfully! Morty mumbles an 'oww'.

"That must eh-explain her natural b-beauty and maturity. Sh-she must be precious to you. Rick. Morty. Eh-ever thought of... somebody taking her off your h-hands?" Widening my eyes at the unexpected question Mr. President asked, I look at Morty. But the only person that's in control of both me and Morty is Rick. I see the corner of his lips twitch while his pupils dilated in whatever emotion he has right now. I can't explain it because this old man is unpredictable... "Hah! Um. Of course I don't care!" Clutching the skirt's fabric of the white dress, I look down to avoid Rick. I just can't believe him. I can't. But I also can't believe Morty has to live everyday with him. Mr. President hums before saying in an unusual and familiar monotone, "That's right. Ricks don't care about their Mortys..."

Staring at the president, I shake off what I was thinking and go back eating a bit more. No (Y/N). He's just a good president. A Morty. A normal Morty... a Normie. Heh, lol. No one responded to what the president said. Especially my Morty. Must've been hard to be a Morty I guess. Looking around at the suited Ricks, I blurted our, "Where's yours?" The glass full of red liquid he had been swirling for awhile, stop and he set it down on the table. "A-ah... jee. W-well. Me and my Rick have been all everywhere. It went to countless that I've forgotten when the day he left me or I-I left him..." Mr. President smile. "But nothing to worry about. How about your Rick?"

Thinking up something. Anything, I looked at Rick and Morty. When Rick was about to answer for me, I thought I had enough of him already! Slamming the table to get Rick's attention, and maybe the other Ricks' attention, he zips his mouth and knew I'm talking. "I can say the same thing. It was almost like exploring the whole world, and still we never settle. Until now," I smiled while looking back at my asshole Rick and my best friend Morty. Looking back at the president, he nods his head while responding with a smile. "I see... wow. Would y-you look outside? It's night. I bet you're a-all exhausted." Looking over at the suited Ricks, he swing his hand before the Ricks nodded and walked us out. "I-I expect to see y-you all in the m-mornin!" Mr. President yelled before the large doors shut.

Seeing I'm being separated by Rick and Morty yet again, I protested, "Why can't I sleep with them." The suited Rick didn't stop walking me towards my room, but he at least answered. "President's o-order." Sighing, I reluctantly let him leave me after closing the door. I grimace at the folded neat pile of shirt and pants on the bed. "Who places these here? Do they think just because I'm a girl I can't find my own clothes?" Throwing the pile to the floor, I walked towards the drawers to get my own pair of sleepwear pants and shirt. Both of them striped (F/C).

I settled in the soft and thick, warm covers. Ruffling up the pillows, or removing some off the bed since there were unnecessarily a lot than 2, I sigh in comfort and let myself sink into the mattress. After a hour pass by with me repeatedly looking back n' forth at the alarm clock, I jump at the sound of the doorknob jingling until I hear the door creak open. I can only hear the sounds of the intruders tiptoeing in sync with my heart pounding. And the scary part was the quicker my heart gets, also their steps!

Shizzz! I need something! Anything! Fumbling me hands with anything I can get my hands into, I grab something and threw it towards whoever was creaking at the end of my bed. "Hey! O-ouch!" Quickly turning on the lamp, I look back to the person. Without the light, then I would mistaken Morty someone else... "What are you doing in my room!?"

He holds onto the pillow while glaring down at me with an unusual and unwelcoming eyes. Something not Morty like... unless... but he smiled after chuckling. He hit the pillow back at me; I grab a pillow and hit him back with a reasonable amount of force. We were both a giggling mess until we stop in exhaustion and plop ourselves onto the bed. In heavy huffs, he says, "I j-just couldn't s-sleep... W-with b-being worried a-about you..." Getting up and staring down at Morty, who's looking up at the canopy, I slowly thought to myself what I should do to respond. I shuffle myself towards him and hug him.

He hugged back. "Know wh-what (Y/N)? I-it's not bad here! Y-you know we c-could do mostly everything here and I bet the p-president can make us do whatever we want!" Side glancing at Morty after taking a look at the alarm clock, reading that it's past midnight, I question with suspicion, "What makes you say that? How do you know the president is gonna let us pull down some Rick and Mortys pants and egg the whole town?" Morty chuckles while shrugging. "I-I don't know. It's a M-Morty thing I guess. I mean I would l-let my guests do whatever I want if I was p-president... Right?" Thinking about what Morty said, I just agreed. I don't know anything about Ricks and Mortys, so why should I disagree?

"So (Y/N). We've been together f-for awhile..." Looking at Morty, I can see the familiar twinkle full of genuine and compassion in his face from yesterday. "Yaaa?" Have we not? "So I've always wanted to tell that... I-I like you!" I can feel my whole body froze by those three words. He likes me? Like in what way? A friend? A damn brother? Oh-or... "Morty... What do you—," but I couldn't continue. This is not in purpose. I was gonna finish, but I couldn't when my mouth was occupied by warm lips pushed harshly, but however, I weirdly found it romantically. Oh jeez I'm weird!

But I couldn't kiss back. I already said I was frozen and so I stood there frozen when he kissed me. After he backs away, I shake my head out of trance. "You... you really liked me?" When I was gonna kiss back to confirm our thing, a loud boom exploded and rocks and pebbles flew into my view. "(Y/N)!!" Hearing Morty's and Rick's voice, my heart wouldn't stop pounding. Not because what happen between me and Morty... but how this isn't my Morty next to me...

"(Y/N)! Stay right there! Rick is h-here to save your ass!" The weapon he wields click by the flick of his thumb and then he pointed it towards the fake Morty. But before Rick could shoot, I was grabbed by the wrist and pulled towards fake Morty. The gun pointed towards me. "You wouldn't shoot your Morty? Would you Rick?" After hearing him saying it so calmly, so monotoned... In the corner of my eyes, I can see his dull brown orbs gazing boringly with no trace of fear towards Rick, who has his finger pressed against the trigger.

Looking at Rick with tears bursting out, I shake my head violently. Begging the damn scientist to be reasonable and caring for someone that has a life! That doesn't want to die young and wants to live to at least she gets to a reasonable age!

Morty, the one besides Rick, my Morty, was shaking while sweat decorated his whole face. "R-Rick! W-h-what are y-you doing!!? Pl-please do-don't ssshoot (Y/N)! She's m-my frriend!!!" It went silent except sirens going off outside and distinct chattering of worries brewing. Looking at Rick and how his straight and deadpan face explains and answers Morty's question, I closed my eyes and concluded that in the end, Rick doesn't care about me, Morty, or anyone. Right? I close my eyes and wait for my death...

"No dawg... That's not a Morty. So of course I won't shoot her..." Opening my eyes while choking my tears in relief and happiness, I gasp at how fake Morty tightened his grip on my wrist and responded without any emotion or surprise, "And I knew that. But you would also do the same to your Morty. Right Rick? You are different..." Suddenly, a loud pew entered my ears and Rick fell to the ground. He groans and shout out some curse words while holding onto his bloody side. Blood gushing out from the visible hole formed.

I couldn't stop shaking at the sight of the wristwatch being used by the fake Morty... "Oh jeez!!! Rick!!!" By the time Morty was about to reach his grandpa crying out in agony, I felt my wrist being freed, meaning fake Morty isn't beside me anymore... "Morty!! Get out of the way!!" But it was too late. He was already jumped on and pounced to the ground.

Two Mortys fighting each other... I got out the wristwatch and pointed at the fake Morty... but I couldn't know which is which... Sure it's the one who came into my room first, but it's not only because they look alike by their physical features, but they were also wearing the same clothes. "Stop fighting! Or! O-Or!!! I-II'll shoot both of you!!" Both Mortys' attention we're on me. They both quickly went on their feet and separated with worried and begging eyes. Well, of course I wouldn't shoot them both. Only the fake or I guess the evil one—But I also can't have the evil one live!

Fighting against who's who, one of the Mortys yelled out, "Shoot him! He-he's not y-yer-your M-Morty!!" Pointing towards the Morty that Morty told me he wasn't my Morty, the Morty I was pointing at defended, "Wh-what!? Nonono!! Ha-heee's n-not your M-Morty!!" Groaning in frustration, I stomp my foot to shut them up and suggested, "But do you know me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.4K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
105K 5.5K 40
ู…ุฑุญุจู‹ุง ุจูƒู… ููŠ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ู„ุงุŒ ูŠุฌุจ ุฃู† ุฃุญุฐุฑูƒ ุฃูˆู„ู‹ุง ู…ู† ูŠุฏุฎู„ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ูŠุฎุฑุฌ ุญูŠู‹ุง. ูŠู…ูƒู†ูƒ ุงู„ู…ุบุงุฏุฑุฉ ุงู„ุขู†.. ุณุฃุชุฑูƒ ู„ูƒ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ูˆู‚ุช ู„ู„ุชููƒูŠุฑ. ุญุณู†ู‹ุง .. ู‚ุฑุฑุชุŸ ู‡ู„ ู‡...
52.8K 4.7K 125
Admin แ€†แ€ฎแ€€ แ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€›แ€žแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ free แ€แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ทแ€™แ€šแ€บ admin แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€™แ€šแ€บแ‹ Start date -21โ€ข4โ€ข2024(Sunday) End date-
41.3K 1.3K 21
(I DO NOT OWN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER OR ANY CHARACTER, SONG, VIDEO, ART, ETC. THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE USED IN THE STORY. THEY ALL BELONG TO THEIR R...