Rock The Rants(Cristiano Rona...

By Suckerlove825

Ever since the age of 13, Paige Lazaro loathed Cristiano Ronaldo. She hated him with a passion and couldn't w... More

Rock The Rants(Cristiano Ronaldo)
Chapter 2- Situating
Chapter 3- Step off the feild
Chapter 4- Can't keep up
Chapter 5- Viva la shut down
Chapter 6-Mixed Signals
Chapter 7- Adjustment
Chapter 8- Falling in reverse
Chapter 9-Resurfacing
Chapter 10- It's finale. Part 1
Chapter 10- It's finale. Part 2
Sequel
Part two-Now Or Never
Chapter 2-Eyes On Fire
Chapter 3- Contemplation And Communication
Chapter 4-Miles to go
Chapter 5- Secrets brewing
Chapter 6-Flashback
Contest
Chapter 7-Countdown
Chapter 8- Heart On Fire
Chapter 9- Opportunities
Chapter 10-Reality hurts

Chapter 1-Postwar

5K 68 6
By Suckerlove825

"Look what I gooottt!" Marcelo danced into the kitchen and dropped a box in front of me, knocking my plate a little. I shot him a look that told him that I was definitely not in the mood for his morning cheeriness.

"What." I grumbled and picked at the eggs I made. Cooking was another talent that I have grown to love. As a child, I was taught from the basics such as; eggs, bacon, cake, and brownies, to the harder stuff like creme bru le, ratatouille, and a family dish with a top secret recipe passed down to me.

He raised an eyebrow at me, not use to my morning attitude. My eyes lingered on the box with items I left in Cristiano's house. A burning sensation erupted in my chest. Just the mere thought of Cristiano made my heart and head throb.

Moving out was good for me, him as well. He doesn't have to put up with me anymore, and with the method I have been taking, I don't have to see him anymore. Right after training, I run off the feild to my car so I can go home. Thanks to Marcelo, I was able to get a small car. More easier to avoid Cristiano now.

"So," I glanced at Marcelo who was still staring at me, I wanted to see if me moving out affected him at least a little. He smiled and made his way to my side of the kitchen table. "That looks good." He looked at my decorated plate of bacon and eggs and started licking his lips. Before I could blink, he grabbed my plate and started picking at it with his fingers.

"Marcelo! Get you're dirty hands off my food!"

He grinned and ate faster and starting licking the plate once he was finished. "You're one good cook, lady!"

"Any plans today?" He was now sitting next to me smiling widely. This mans attitude was so infectious, it was hard to be anything but happy when your with him.

I shook my head slowly only making the smile on his face grew wider. "Well, later on today we are going to the park. Not to play soccer though." He clapped his hands, "They added a new slide!" I couldn't help but laugh as his voice squeaked at the last sentence. "Fine fine. After training "

He suddenly groaned loudly making me jump out of my seat. "I forgot that I have to show the new kid around. He's Puerto Rican, but he grew up in America." His eyes rolled as he said 'American.'

"Oh, that's nice, what's his name?" My lips pursed,instantly, I felt bad for the new guy. If it was bad for me, imagine how bad it's going to be for him. I mean, come on, Cristiano Ronaldo is on the team. It will be fun to tease anyone else but me for a change.

"Elijah Santamaria." His fingers fiddled with the empty plate and slide it to me, expecting me to put it in dish washer. I gradually took it and placed it in, satisfied at having a somewhat clean kitchen once again.

"Elijah? Sounds like a girl name." He started chuckling and glanced at the box. "This was an awkward conversation." He nodded his head at the box.

"Awkward? How so?" I raised a brow and crossed my arms.

"He thinks we were dating because you moved in." My lips soon held a scowl as unwanted feelings circled in my stomach. "Why does he care?" I growled.

He shrugged and looked at his watch. "Damn, it's noon, you need to start getting ready."

I jumped off my seat and ran into the other room looking for my kit. "Shit! Where's my shirt???"

Marcelo walked in the room with my shirt in his hand and a smirk on his face. "Where did you-"

"Left it at his house."

My heart dropped again. Was I that much in a hurry to leave? More unwanted feelings circled in my chest and heat crawled in my face as the thought of possibly running into him later was an option. Only I need to get these feelings out of my system. I wasn't about to be in love with a man who doesn't feel the same for me.

*Cristiano's POV*

Training was hell,I wasn't in the mood and I really didn't like seeing Paige run into the locker rooms as soon as she saw me making my way to talk to her. "Hey man!" Marcelo chirped and circled to get in front of me, stopping me in my tracks. Following him was Elijah. He stood next to him and gave me a friendly smile, can't say that I returned it to him. My first impression on him was that he was very laid back, and of course he fit in with everyone as well. He surprised everyone with his playing abilities. He was alright,for an American. There was something about him though. I don't like him.

"We were about to go get something to eat. Want to come?"

"Uhh, well." I looked around, thinking for an excuse, "I don't know." My eyes wandered back to Elijah who was focusing on something. Marcelo followed my gaze first, then followed his. His face lit up and soon he took off running.

"Paigey!!" He yelled making his way to her. She threw her arms over her face before Marcelo picked her up and kissed her on both cheeks. "Is that his girl friend?" Elijah stepped closer to me. I shook my head violently and held a murderous look towards Marcelo. He turned around and signaled us both to come over with him. Paige gave him a look and tryed to escape, but was pulled back by Marcelo who had a tight grip on her wrist.

The closer we got, the more agitated she became. "Paigey, this is the new guy. Elijah, this is my best friend and roommate,Paige. She plays for the Crusaders."

Elijah gave a crooked smile and held his hand out for her. "Nice to meet you. You can call me Eli." He brought his lips and grazed them across the top of her hand and gave her a wink. Her face changed color quickly and she gave him a warm smile. "You too..Eli." she giggled. The whole thing was making me sick to my stomach. Seeming to notice my discomfort, Marcelo got in between them and started talking about where they were going to eat.

"Would you like to come?" Elijah smiled at Paige only causing her to flush once more. "I actually.." She started and took a quick glance at me.

"I'm not feeling well, I think I have the flu or something." I placed my hand over my stomach and rubbed it gently.

Paige moved her gaze over towards the two of them and nodded her head slowly. Her smile shown fake excitement. "Sure, Let me just change." She ran her finger over her kit and said that this would be inappropriate attire. Everyone seemed to laugh at this and soon Marcelo and Elijah walked off to his car and told Paige that they would wait for her.

Finally, we were alone. Just the two of us.

*Paige's POV*

Cristiano stared hard at me, not speaking one word, just stared at my sling. His eyes baring through me, the least he could do was speak a word. This was irritating me. "What?" I snapped seeming to wake him out of his trance.

"Paige, can we talk. Please?" He frowned at me and reached his arm out to grab my wrist. I turned sideways avoiding his touch. "About what?" I grew anxious and started tapping my foot which I rarely found myself doing unless I was annoyed times two.

He rocked on his heels and looked at the ground. "How are you?" He mumbled to the grass and raised his head slowly. Once he saw my expression, he lowered it once again.

"Fine." I growled. "I don't have time for this, Cristiano. If you didn't notice, people are waiting for me. I don't want to be rude." I looked back at Marcelo who seemed to be having a hilarious conversation with Eli.

"Oh, well..maybe we can hang out again?" He looked back at Marcelo and Eli and cleared his throat. "With them. Like all of us hang out."

I started to move along further but was stopped by Cristiano. "Maybe." I answered bluntly. His face hardened and he clenched his jaw. The light eyes he had changed to a dark abyss in a matter of seconds. 

"What is the real reason you left." His voice was so low, it almost scared me.

"Why does it matter?" I growled at him making him only scowl at me in return. We continued to stare and scowl for a few more moments before he threw his head and arms up and groaned.

"You're so damn complicated!!" He yelled with a cracked voice. His sudden outburst took me aback and I didn't want to move. I moved closer to him and glared up. "You should already know by now." I murmured before walking off leaving him alone once again.

"The food here is sooooo good." Marcelo spoke with a mouthful of food and continued to shovel more inside. Sitting beside him was Eli, who was shoveling his food in a more gracious way. He nodded in agreement and looked at my full untouched plate. The encounter with Cristiano only made me sick to my stomach and dizzy in the head.

He pointed his fork at my plate, "Are you hungry?" his eyes wandered from the plate to me. "Uhm, I'm not hungry. Why, do you want it?"

Marcelo grabbed my plate and started eating it within seconds, "Thanks Paige. A man's got to eat!" I rolled my eyes at my best friend and gave him a small smile. He stopped and looked at the plate that it only took a few seconds to finish. "Uhm," He rubbed his stomach lightly, "I have to use the bathroom."

He ran off leaving me alone with Eli. "So, it must suck to be the new guy on the football team, huh?" He shrugged his shoulders and gave me a warm smile that could melt chocolate in seconds. "I'm not going to lie, I had a pretty rough practice, but at the end, we all became cool with each other."His eyes sparkled as he shrugged his shoulders again.

"Except for this guy Cristiano. It looked like he didn't want anything to do with me." My heart dropped to my stomach and I could feel a growl coming up my throat. "Ah, no, he's just naturally a douche bag." I grumbled. He turned his head to the other side and chuckled softly. "Hey, speaking of Cristiano." He pointed to the entrance where a smirking Cristiano stood watching us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 14.4K 29
"Cristiano please stop! Where are you going?" I cried. No reply. "Cristiano" I said as tears filling my eyes "I'm sorry" two words. He opened the doo...
78.4K 2.5K 52
!+12! "I don't love you!Okay?!"I say. "Okay.Prove it then!"He says after that I hesitate. "What?!Are you afraid of 'hurting' me?"He says heartlessly...
225K 4.4K 60
Adriana Messi. The name seemed so foreign. After living most of her life thinking she was an only child who just happened to have the same birthday a...
5.6M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**โ€ขยฐโœพยฐโ€ข**::::.... ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌโž ....::::**โ€ขยฐโœพยฐโ€ข**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...