Daddy Luh Dirty/Cute Interrac...

By sebastian_babygirl

Derek Luh Is daddy af More

Prom
Drunk
Cute fluffy shit
Age Aint Nothing but a Number
Authors note
Jingle Bell Time is the Right time
Derek gets mad
Our daughter sneaks out
Get her wet with my voice now black girls like white boys
Car accident
Update
Did You Hear That
Our daughter sneaks out part two
ODSO Part 3
I live for you
Date night
Do me baby!
Coustume party
Basketball Star
Prom part 2
Our First Time
Basketball star part 2
God is a Woman
Authors note
God is a Woman Pt. 2
Otp
My kids
God is a Woman Pt.3
We found love in a hopeless place
Family Day
Authors Note
High school
Space is just a word made up by someone whos afraid
Fathers Day
I've been wanting to do that since I laid my eyes on you
Heaven
Afraid
Basketball Star Part 3
All I Ask
Hey guys
All I ask PT2
Authors note

" youre my kid "

315 2 0
By sebastian_babygirl

I sat in the living room while my 3 kids: Derek Junior, Johnathan, 16 and the youngest Alyssa 7 the little princess. Derek was at work working long hours leaving me alone with the kids once again.

" twins y'all go put on your clothes "

" Alyssa baby come here "

" yes mommy "

" I got you a cute outfit "

I go in my room and take a shower and put on my clothes then Alyssa put her clothes on.

I walked downstairs on Netflix watching Carrie while carrying Alyssa. It was just about to get to the good part. The twins come downstairs with their clothes on looking nice.

" look at my babies come here "

They sit beside me and I kiss their cheeks smiling.

" y'all look just like your damn daddy DAMN "

" damn is that my wife of 17 years where y'all going? "

" to the movies then to get dinner you wanna come? "

" of course baby I would love to come with the love of life and my kids "

We all got in the car just cruising when he put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and smiled

" Derek what are you doing the kids are back there? "

" so you don't remember how Alyssa got here? "

" you are too much for me give me a kiss "

" so I'm trying to figure out why the hell you out here looking like you did when we first met ? "

" cause I've lost 40 pounds so I thought that I would flaunt it "

" you keep on you gon get something girl "

" dad that's gross please god stop "

We get the the movie theater and I went to buy the tickets while everyone else went to get snacks and drinks. This guy came behind me and brushed up against me and I let it go.

" so are you here alone? "

" it's none of your business "

" I'm trying to get in between those thighs "

" yea get the fuck outta here "

I walked away and he grabbed my ass I turned around and punched him his head turned to one side and he looked at me then he slapped me. I was about to get up when I saw Derek walk out to where you can get the tickets.

" what the fuck did you hit my fucking wife? "

Before the guy could even answer Derek started beating his ass.

" Derek stop he's not worth the case!! Just stop!!!! "

He got off him and I grabbed his hands and went to to the bathroom. I sat on the sink while I washed his hands off and grabbed the vodka and band aids out my bag and he looked at me with a questioning face.

" what are you gonna do with that vodka? "

" pour it on your hand it'll clean it "

I grabbed his hand and poured it on him and he winced I put the bandages on him and kissed it.

" I feel like a kid "

" youre my kid Derek "

I grabbed his hand and kissed it then I kissed his lips.

" this is just like when we first met remember that you were with some other girl and I was totally jealous because I already fought that bitch over you one time I was drunk and upset because she was twerking on you throwing all her ass and I didn't have much ass then pulled her by her weave and beat her ass my hands were bleeding and you washed my hands off and bandaged them up and carried me home and we fucked all night "

" I remember that Alyce that was the first time I made you squirt "

" omg it was wasn't it? "

I grabbed his hurt hand and walked out so the kids won't see. I kissed it again and smiled.

After dinner and a movie

I change into my pajamas and brush my teeth before I get in bed. I got in the bed and strolled through Facebook.

" mom!! "

I get up and go to Derek juniors room.

" yes love? "

" play the game with me "

" why so I can beat you? "

" you wish "

We played for a good hour when Dj smiled at me.

" you beat my ass mom 46 times "

" I sure did and don't forget it lights off it's 1:00 "

" ok mom I love you "

" I love you too baby cakes "

I kissed his forehead and smiled walking out and went into Johnathans room and Derek was sitting beside him at his desk helping him draw out a picture.

" what are you doing boys? "

" just drawing hot girls but dad keep drawing you " Johnathan said with his chin in his palm clearly upset with his father

" that's because your mother is the only hot girl in my life other than Margaret Robbie " he smiles at me

" I know all my friends and Dj's friends think so too "

" really I'm so hot!! "

" she's getting a big head "

" you weren't saying that when I was suc- "

" ew mom that nasty both of y'all just get out "

" Jonathan how do you think you got here? "

" I like sex I just don't want to think about you guys having sex it made my balls shrivel up "

" ok we're gone Johnny I love you baby "

" love you too mom "

We walk down the hall and I jump on Derek's back and kissed on his neck. We walked into Alyssa room and she was sleep. We both kissed her on her head and walked out. We were in the hallway I'm still on his back I lifted me up cause I was about to fall his hand slipped and touch my pussy I gasped lowly and he went back in our room and threw me back on the bed.

" get in the bed " I said

He took off his shirt and pants and only had on briefs. I saw everything and I just smiled. He got in the bed in front of me.

" little spoon "

I smiled at 'my kid'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HIM. By M.

Romance

219 4 3
29.6K 825 32
Spelivia Love Story โค๏ธ๐Ÿค
105K 2.7K 11
- ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
9.7K 328 16
๐ด๐ฟ๐ฟ๐‘ˆ๐‘…๐ธ โžž สฒแต‰โฟโฟโฑแถ แต‰สณ สฒแตƒสณแต‰แตƒแต˜ ๐–ฉ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฉ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ด ๐–ท ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ซ๐–ค ๐–ฎ๐–ข๏ผ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†. ๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๏ผŽ ...