Daddy Luh Dirty/Cute Interrac...

sebastian_babygirl

Derek Luh Is daddy af Еще

Prom
Drunk
Cute fluffy shit
Age Aint Nothing but a Number
Authors note
Jingle Bell Time is the Right time
Derek gets mad
Our daughter sneaks out
Get her wet with my voice now black girls like white boys
Car accident
Update
Did You Hear That
Our daughter sneaks out part two
ODSO Part 3
" youre my kid "
Date night
Do me baby!
Coustume party
Basketball Star
Prom part 2
Our First Time
Basketball star part 2
God is a Woman
Authors note
God is a Woman Pt. 2
Otp
My kids
God is a Woman Pt.3
We found love in a hopeless place
Family Day
Authors Note
High school
Space is just a word made up by someone whos afraid
Fathers Day
I've been wanting to do that since I laid my eyes on you
Heaven
Afraid
Basketball Star Part 3
All I Ask
Hey guys
All I ask PT2
Authors note

I live for you

277 3 0
sebastian_babygirl

I lay in the bed feel bad and I haven't even woke up yet. I roll over to lay on Derek who I'm sure is already awake.

" time to wake up my love "

" no I don't think I'm going to work today feel my head "

He puts his hand on my head and he moves it just as fast. He gets up and puts a cold wash cloth on my forehead.

" you don't have to do this Derek I can take care of myself "

" no you can't you caught the baby's cold "

" I'm fine I just need to rest but you have to go to work soon D so go get ready the baby and I will be ok "

" well let me at least make you some soup and get everything you might need and bring the baby in here "

" thanks baby "

He kissed my lips and I smiled and laid back down on his side smelling his scent. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went to check on the baby and I heard Derek talking to someone on the phone.

" yea I'm going to be a hour or so late Alyce is sick along with the baby so I'm going to make sure she's ok before I come in "

He picks up the baby and I run back in the bed making sure he doesn't see me. He put the baby on the bed and goes downstairs then came back up with a box full of waters the baby milk the baby cereal bottles and extra pacifiers. He changed the baby diaper.

" ok so I have everything you would need for the baby but the soup is on the stove on low I got the crackers from the cabinets and there's orange juice and water in the fridge like a lot "

" thank you honey bunn "

I had laid down and fell asleep again when I woke up I was hot again so I took a cold shower and put on Derek's shirt and underwear and went downstairs and got some soup. I went back upstairs to see the baby was up. I change her and put new clothes on. Half the day was gone and I got a call.

" hello? "

" hey babe your voice sounds better like this I love it "

" oh hush Derek shouldn't you be working though "

" I finished the song early today so I'm coming home to take care of you "

" you don't have to do that baby come enjoy your half day "

" but I live for you to take care of you everything "

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

950 31 10
HIM. M.

Любовные романы

219 4 3
370K 17.4K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖠𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗃𝗈𝖻 𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾...
105K 2.7K 11
- 𝐊𝐈𝐃 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑑𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞...