One Bad Day-Teen Wolf x Danny...

By DamnDurson

I am writing a Danny Phantom x teen wolf fanfic Danny's family dies so he is shipped off to beacon hills to... More

Character
Chapter Two - Bad To Worse
Chapter 3-Can't Get Worse
New Book

Chapter One - One Bad Day

667 25 15
By DamnDurson

One bad day is all it takes to change someone's life. One minute you're 16 years old, the next your enter life goes up in flames. My name's Daniel (Danny) James Fenton, and my life just went up in flames.

The day started off like any other, the sun was shining bright, the birds were singing and not a cloud in sight. I was heading home from school and was walking with my friends Sam and Tucker.

Earlier that day my dad, Jack Fenton had forgotten to empty the Ecto-filter on the ghost portal, which does not work by the way. You may think "oh that's no big deal he probably does that all the time," it was true that he did in fact constantly forget to empty it, but due to that something horrible was going to happen.

Sam, Tucker and I walked into my house where we were greeted by my sister, Jazz, and my parents, Jack and Maddie Fenton. Mom had a plate of hot cookies on the table, the cookies in question had a dim green glow to them as if they had been in contact with nuclear waste. It was ectoplasm by the way. One look at the cookies Sam, Tucker and I were all put off eating. The three of us decided to head upstairs and play some video games and maybe a little bit of homework. The latter was unlikely though.

It had been about two hours since we had gone upstairs everything was normal, but yet something felt off.
"Dinners ready, come and get it!" Yelled my mother. Sam and Tucker scramble out the door and down the stairs. But I stayed still. Something was very wrong, but I didn't know what. Suddenly there was an ear-splitting bang that came from the basement. That when I heard it my sisters scream. Another load boom, this time it shook the enter house. My sister's scream was joined by my mother's then Tucker's, then Sam's and finally my fathers. What was going on? The roof above me gave way and collapsed on me, black dots started appearing in my vision. I can't let them get hurt, I can't let them die. Was the last thing I thought before I was knocked out cold.

___________________________
Three days later.
___________________________

Everything was black like someone had turned out the lights. That's when I realise that my eyes were shut. Wow Danny, captain obvious much. For some reason, I don't want to open them. Suddenly I realise that I can hear beeping that sounds like a heart monitor. That when it hits me I'm in a hospital. Why am I in a hospital? I tried to remember what happened but I can't. I can't remember anything after I felt school at 3:15. I bring myself to open my eyes. My eyes slowly flutter open but due to my eyes not being adjusted to the bright light of the hospital room I was temporarily blinded. Everything came back into focus. I was in one of those plain hospital rooms that had a window with blinds that shows the hospital corridor. There's a little tube sticking into my arm that leads to a bag that contains the clear liquid. I think it's an ivy drip, but I'm not sure. I try to sit up but as soon as I do the hospital room door opens. In steps a random nurse and my uncle Chris. Wait what, my uncle Chris!? He lives all the way in California. "Daniel your finally awake." The nurse says with relief written all over her face. Chris is silent.

"What happened and uncle Chris what are you doing here?" I ask confused as to why my family isn't here.
"Do you remember what happened?" Chris asked with his usually serious face.
"No why what happened and where's my family?" I start to panic did something bad happen? are they okay? are they hurt? Are they dead?
The nurse and Chris look at each other than look back at me. "There was an accident," the nurse said. "Your family are all gone as well as your two friends Sam and Tucker." She says sadly. I couldn't breathe, everyone I cared about are gone. I just sat there not moving, just still. Tears start to stream down my face.
"I'll leave you two in peace, and sorry for your loss." The nurse says as she leaves the hospital room. So now it's just me and my uncle.
"I know this is sudden, I know what it's like to lose everyone too," Chris says I look over at him tears spilling out of my eyes. " I lost my wife, my daughter and my sister," Chris says. I knew that I was at aunt Veronica's funeral as well as Alison's, I also heard from Kate on the news. Chris walks over and sits in the chair beside my bed.
"Do you know what happened?" I ask trying to hold back sobs.
"It's still under investigation, so far the theory is that it was a gas explosion." I just nod and sit with tears running down my face.
"Where am I gonna go?" Danny asked trying not to burst out into a fit of sobs.
"Well, I was going to take you in," Chris says, I look up at him and smile, even though we weren't related by blood he was still my uncle which made his family and we both seem to need a family right now.
"I'd like that," I say quietly.

___________________________
              A few days later
___________________________

Chris and I are in his car as we drive past the 'welcome to Beacon Hills' sign. It's raining heavily and there's a large amount of traffic up ahead. Chris' car comes to a stop at the back of the long line of cars. I noticed people getting out of the cars and holding there phones up. I look over at Chris who is checking his phone. "No service," he says.
"I don't think anyone has service," I say as I look out the window again. "There might have been a crash up ahead," I suggest.
"Probably it's not uncommon on this high way," Chris confirms.
"Should I go check if anyone has service?" I ask, he looks over at me with a stern face.
"I don't think that's a very good idea," Chris says as he locks the car doors.
I look over at him with a curious face "Chris what's the worst that could happen?" I say jokingly. "I catch a cold?" I finished. He sighs and unlocks the car door so I can get out. I open the door and slide out closing the door behind me. By the time I've closed the door, I'm already drenched. "Damn this rain is heavy" I exclaim.

I think back to the day of the funeral it was raining just like this. Their funeral was only two days ago and still fresh in my mind. There weren't many people there just Tucker's and Sam's families, and Chris and I but that was it no one else had cared to come. Just because they were the town 'loonies' or 'whack jobs', as people called them. I didn't care that no one else showed up I'm just happy I did. No one made a speech about how they brought joy to their life or how they taught them so much. We just stood and mourned for owe losses. Sam's mother was a mess. Mrs Manson was usually a polite and happy woman, but she just lost her daughter and the reason she was dead was standing at the entrance to the church. I did in fact blame myself for Sam and Tucker's death, even though I had no control over it. If Sam and Tucker weren't friends with me they'd still be alive. Mrs Manson had the same was on the same line of thoughts as me. She had ran over to me and started screaming and yelling at me like I was some sort of monster. "It's your fault she's dead, it's your fault that I no longer have a daughter!" She had screamed into my face. She was right it was my fault.

Hastily I shoved the memories away. I noticed a boy around my age possible older holding his phone up trying to get a signal. I walk over to him. "Are you having any more luck than I am?" I say pointing to his phone.
"Sorry man, I think the storms disrupting the cell towers or something." He says looking away from his phone to look at me. "So we're you coming from, by the looks of it you're from out of town." He asks.
"Uhh, yeah I'm from Amity Park just moving here now actually," I answer. "Are You from out of town too?" I ask wanting to divert the conversation away from me.
"Yeah moving here right now as well." He answers. "I'm Theo by the way." He sticks out his hand for a handshake.
"I'm Danny," I say as I grab his hand and shake it.
"So what brings you to Beacon Hills?" Theo asks while raising an eyebrow.
"My uncle lives here and I live with my uncle, so what about you?" I say wanting to change the subject.
"I came to reconnect with some old friends of mine," Theo says kind of suspiciously. I then remembered that I should probably ask someone else or go back to Chris.
"I should probably get going but nice talking to, I might see you around," I say as I walk off.

I asked around for a bit but no one could get a signal so I decided to head back to the car. I hop back into the car completely drenched in rain.
"So any luck?" Chris asks.
"Nope, no one had a signal, not even people with satellite phones," I say in disappointment. My gaze falls on to the rainy night sky as I slowly close my eyes. I fall asleep. Well, a kind of sleep it's like when you're asleep but think you're still awake and when you come to it's like you've jumped a few minutes into the future.

___________________________
A few hours later
___________________________

I woke up still in the car as Chris pulls up into a car park at a large apartment building.
"We're here." He says as the car come to a halt. I grab my bag that had some stuff in it like a toothbrush and only a change of clothes due to everything I owned being blown up. It's been just over a week since they died and I still haven't come to terms with it. This feels like one big nightmare and when I wake up I'll be back to my old life. Sadly that will never happen.

Chris and I walk towards the elevator. He presses the button for his flour, then the elevator begins to move upwards. The doors open with a ping and we step out. He opens the door of his apartment and we walk in. It's quite large and has two bedrooms, a kitchen, dining room, study and bathroom. I'm so tired I could collapse on the ground right now. Chris leads me to my room. I noticed that there are no family photos on the walls but I can understand why. He doesn't want to think about them he just wants to forget.

We make our way to my room, it's manly empty apart from a bed, draws and a desk. I notice it, a picture of Alison and I back when we were six at a big Christmas party they threw back when they lived in Washington DC.
"Thank you," I say with tears pricking at the corners of my eyes.
"Well get some sleep, you have school tomorrow," Chris said I nod then he leaves. I put my bag on the ground. I look around, I feel as if I'm being crushed. I take a deep breath and sit down on the bed. I do feel tired, so I might as well gets some sleep. I get off the bed back to the door I came in through, I flicked off the light switch. But when I turned off the light I could still see but it looked like I was looking through night-vision goggles.
"What the-" What is happening? I turn the lights back on, the room is flooded with light. Everything seems normal at least. I turn them back of, the room goes completely dark. Well, that was really weird. But honestly I don't care right now, I just want to sleep. So I make my way over to my bed and flop down on it.
"Goodnight Danny," I say to my self, Knowing no one else would.

___________________________
________Next morning ________

My eyes flutter open. I have school. Quickly I jumped out of bed. As soon as I do I stub my toe into the dresser.
"Fudge knuckles!" I exclaim, trying to keep it PG. Jumping on one foot I hop to my bag. I quickly grab out my spare pair of clothes and put them. As I reached for the door handle my hand passes right through it. What the? I reach for it again but my hand passed right through it. Okay, now I'm freaking out. Seriously what's happening to me? I try again and again, but it's not working.

I start hyperventilating."whatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoido," holy shiz what do I do. I'm having a full-fledged panic attack at 7:45 am on a Monday morning. Holy shiz, I have school in less than an hour and I still haven't left my room. This cannot get any worse right now. I try for the door handle one more time. It still goes right through.

You know what, screw it. With a lot of doubt in my mind, I step through the still closed door. Holy shiz that worked. I did not expect it to actually work. Am I dead?
"Holy shiz, I'm dead!" I proclaim.
"Hey kid, you ready for school?" Shouts Chris from the other end of the house. Oh no. "We need to be at school early to get your timetable," Chris said. Oh no x1000. I am totally dead. What am I gonna do?
"Be there in a second I just need to brush my teeth," I yell from the end of the hall. "I am so dead" I mutter to myself as I run to the bathroom. Luckily for me, the door was open. Hastily I turn towards the mirror. I studied my reflection not understanding what I was looking at. That can't be me, can it? My eyes were glowing a neon green colour while my hair was completely white.
"Holy shiz," what the actual hell is that. It can't be me. "It's official, I'm dead." There can't be any other exclamation apart from I'm dead. Like seriously I look like freaking Casper for crying out loud. Okay, I need to calm down. "Deep breaths, it could just be puberty. They do say it happens overnight so there is a good chance that's the cause." Okay, I have calmed down now. "Deep breaths." I'm good. I look up at the mirror and notice my hair turning black again and my eyes revert to their usual ice blue. "Thank god!" I almost shout. Holy Shiz, I still have school. I quickly brush my teeth then meet Chris in the car. May I add I do not feel like going to school after what just happened. Plus I literally lost my entire family almost 2 weeks ago, but honestly, the whole reason I'm not a crying mess right now is because of Chris. He's lost just as much as I have and I don't want him to go through it again with me, so I'm just going to bottle it all up. What a great idea, right?

When we get to Beacon Hill High school, just as I was about to get out of the car Chris stopped me.
"Be careful," Chris vaguely states.
"Yup sure, see you later Chris," I say as I open the door and jump out. "And thanks for the ride." I smile as I look at his concerned face and close the door. I wave goodbye as I walk into school.

___________________________________Authors Notes________

This is just a pilot chapter. I would have written more I just haven't watched Teenwolf in awhile. If you want more please tell me and I will wait to the second chapter. It will most likely not be as long due to me being lazy.
Word count: 2780

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
465K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...