Zodiac BL

By yuucafae

In which 12 men live toghether in a dorm while attending an university | 占星術 ; Zodiac BL ©yuucafae More

「Introduction」

2K 43 85
By yuucafae

Welcome to my Zodiac BL Oneshot-Book !
Before we jump into this mess of a fanfiction, let me have a few words;

Some may not be too accurate, I am in no way an Astrologist, I'm just a nerd that's interested in all the sign's and their Personalities.
That being said, I made a refrence sheet as follows, which portrays each Character the way I see them (excl. Age and Appearance).

Also, important note; Most zodiacs have a zodiacal body part, which drives out of their body /only/ when threatend. Other than that they are completely human. You can find more info in each description.

Enjoy,

【水族 ; Water

Scorpio | 19 (Introvert)
—Height; 5'7
—Slim, pale
Scorpion tail positioned at the lower back
────────────────────
This Watertype is reserved, to themselves but full of emotions. His pale perplexion as well as his dark eyes and hair give off a mysterious aura. All in all, Scorpio is a misunderstood crybaby.

Refrences GOT7 Yugyeom, NCT Yuta,

Cancer | 18 (Introvert)
—Height; 5'6
—Bulky, small
Crabhands that hug the wrist like a bracelet
────────────────────
Cancer is, contrary to his two elders, the most eyecatching. He stands out with his bright lifestyle. His silver hair and sharp blue eyes fall into one's sight immediatly. To summarise; Cancer is the most cheerful person from within the Water-tribe.

Refrences NCT Lee Taeyong

Pisces | 23 (Introvert)
—Height; 5'8
—Normal, tall
breathes underwater; gills behind ears
────────────────────
This Zodiac is the eldest from within the Watertypes and is therefore the most responsible and parent-like sign. Taking care of an emotional wreck and a hyper child isn't easy. Nonetheless, this sign stays calm and collected.
His hazel hair and green, inviting eyes as well as his dimples may fool one into thinking he's a earth-type, when he isn't.

Refrences NCT Kim Jungwoo

【地球 ; Earth

Taurus | 21 (Ambivert)
—Height; 5'9
—Slim, wide shoulders, tall
Bull horns on top of the head
────────────────────
Taurus and Pisces could be twins if it wasn't for Taurus being more buff than the other. This and the hazel eyes, that look almost like golden honey differentiate him from the watersign.
He's a reliable, soft but firm and strict goof.

Refrences Bambam

Virgo | 24 (Ambivert)
—Height; 5'10
—Slim, sharp feautures
No special zodiacal part
────────────────────
He is the mom-friend of all signs, mostly chasing after scorpio, cancer or sagittarius, as these kids seem to be the most problematic. Virgo is a reserved but firm personality, he's gentle and behaves well, therefore the mother-role. The problematic signs as mentioned above have a love-hate relationship with the elder, for they like being taken care of but not being scolded; as virgo does often times.

Refrences Kim Jinyoung

Capricorn | 23 (Introvert)
—Height; 5'8
—On the shorter side, medium skincolor
Goat horns on top of his head
────────────────────
Capricorn is the easiest sign when it comes to team-work. He has his own opinion and stands by it but can be flexible nonetheless. He balances the whole group out, when needed.

Refrences Jaebum, Kim Taehyung

【空気 ; Air

Aquarius | 21 (Extravert)
—Height; 5'11
—Normal build, sun-kissed skin
No special zodiacal part
────────────────────
He's the wittiest among the zodiacs. He likes to fool around a lot and often times is the mastermind behind the problematic zodiac's plans. He imitates and pranks a lot and generally speaking, behaves like a child. He is soft and his dimples and sunshine-like nature make him look
innocent, when he is not.

Refrences NCT Seo Youngho

Libra | 23 (Ambivert)
—Height; 6'2
—Narrow shoulders, slim body
Good with body-balance
────────────────────
This zodiac sign is one to stick out a lot— not because he looks intruiging or is loud but because there is no one like him. He is sassy and sometimes nags a lot, similarly to virgo. Despite all that, though, he can be very sweet and caring which is why a lot of people like him.

Refrences -

Gemini | 19 (Ambivert)
—Height; 5'11
—thin, flawless skin
No special zodiacal part
────────────────────
Gemini is a seemingly laid-back sign. He loves deep-talk and theorizing and, allthough he is part of the younger one's, he seems most mature. He is the sign to actually calm down the childish ones, as he is part of their mischivious little group but has a calm but firm attitude. Both younger and older one's admire him for that.

Refrences -

【火災 ; Fire

Sagittarius | 25 (Ambivert)
—Height; 5'7
—Normal build, pale
No special zodiacal part
────────────────────
Sagittarius may be the eldest of all but his height and behaviour contradict this. He likes to nag, pick fights and tease younger one's, his favorite victims being from withing the water-tribe. When time is due, though, he likes to step into his role as the most reliable and mature one, allthough having fun is more his thing. When mature, he is firm and loyal like no one else is.

Refrences BTS Seokjin, NCT Chenle

Leo | 20 (Extravert)
—Height; 5'9
—Broad shoulders, Slim
Tail and ears of a lion
────────────────────
Ahh.. where do I start? Leo. Leo is a special one. Very special. He can go from the sweetest angel on earth to the sign's animal; a lion. He'd roar and shout and claim what's his. He is sly, always has the right words up his sleeve and generally carries a certain charm, that pulls everyone in.

Refrences NCT Na Jaemin

Aries | 21 (Extravert)
—Height; 6'2
—Normal build, skinny
The ram's horns on top of his head
────────────────────
Aries is more or less like scorpio, but extroverted and more explosiv. He's soft and sweet, likes to talk and make friends, but when things go down-hill, this sign pulls out the dramabitch. Mainly because he, along with the scorpio feel things so much more intensely. All in all, these two are super emotional babies. Someone save them.

Refrences -

___
General Headcanons for each sign;

_____
Scorpio » Powerbottom/Brat
Cancer » Switch&Sadist
Pisces » Soft Switch/Bottom
_____
Taurus » Softdom/DDLB
Capricorn » Softdom/Switch
Virgo » Switch/Bottom
_____
Aquarius » Softdom
Gemini » Switch/Bottom
Libra » Softdom/Switch
_____
Sagittarius » Dom/Switch
Leo » Dom/Switch
Aries » Kinky Dom/Switch

CAUTION;
Headcanons can vary, depending on your Request. Generally speaking, though, this is more or less what I see the signs as.

HOW TO REQUEST

— Ship (M/M or M/M/M)
— Fluff, Smut or Angst
— Theme/Topic/Story
— Special Request/Kink etc.

Here's an example;

—Switch!Cancer&Bottom/Brat!Scorpio
—Angsty Smut
—The Watertribe is drunk and in their dorm.
Pisces is passed out, while Cancer&Scorpio tease eachother until a line is crossed and Scorpio gets overwhelmed. Cancer gives support and the two make love.
—Kink; Bratty Scorpio that is insecure and childish slowly warms up to the smaller Cancer, who encourages and touches the other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...