Uzumaki Siblings! Protectors...

By ZyraUzumaki035

Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a differe... More

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: I Like You.....Okay
Chapter Three: Recap (Hokage and Jonin POV)
Chapter Four: Passing The Graduation Exam
Chapter Five: Kazumi's Little Secret
Chapter Six: Team 7 Formed
Chapter Seven: A Journey To The Land Of Waves
Note
Chapter Eight: Kakashi's Team?
Note
Chapter Nine: Battle At The Bridge...AND GETTING A BOOK LIKE KAKASHI'S!
Chapter Ten: Time To Myself.....I Guess
Chapter Eleven: He Knows.....And Something About Kazumi
Chapter Twelve: Taking The Jounin Exams
Chapter Thirteen: Picking My Future Team
Chapter Fourteen: Team 12 Picked?
Chapter Fifteen: Team 12 Formed
SORRY!!!
Check Out New Book!
Chapter Sixteen: Why Does That Cat Keep Running Away?
HELP!!!
Chapter Seventeen: Is That Sensei?
Chapter Eighteen: Lukario and Gin Have Abs?!
I'm so sick and sorry
Chapter Nineteen: "Killer Five? More Like Sh**ty Five"
Chapter Twenty: Good Luck
Discontinue?
Chapter Twenty-One: Chunnin Exams Part One
Sick again?
Chapter Twenty-Two: His Promise
Check New Books
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sasuke's Crush
Chapter Twenty-four: "SENSEI!!!"
Chapter Twenty-five: The Preliminaries; The Break-Up
Taking Short Breaks
Chapter Twenty-six: The Preliminaries; Lukario Versus Gin

Chapter Twenty-seven: This Isn't Goodbye

579 7 2
By ZyraUzumaki035

Kazumi POV

Team 7 and 12 were improving really fast.

Lukario and Naruto were the ones that improved the most.

Lukario made at least 3 or more of his clan's jutsus. Although the name is crappy, the jutsu is powerful. I think it's rank is a B Ranked one or higher.

His first one is Shadow Possession: Shadow clone style. Weird and long name, I know.

But what it does, he summons at least 3 or more shadow clones, and all of them, and gonna use their shadow possessions, and aim at the opponent.

We can agree that it is weird.

Anyway. Next one is Shadow dragon jutsu. His shadow is gonna morph into a dragon, and attacks the opponent's shadow.

For example. If the shadow dragon, hit's the opponent's shadow's leg, or any part of the body, it affects the opponent's real body.

That is extremely powerful and confusing.

There are many more, and I don't want to say it all.

Naruto learned the rasengan, and he says he's gonna combine it with his other chakra natures. He created, okay, I don't know the name, since he didn't come up with any.

It's like Zabuza's water prison. No matter what, you can't dodge it. The range is so long, the only way you can escape it, is by teleporting.

But when you're in it's range, it, um, how can I explain it? It kinda engulfs you. Is engulf the right word?

Never mind.

It traps you like Zabuza's water prison, but this is the winning part. It takes all of your chakra, but, Naruto receives it.

Naruto receives the opponent's chakra. That's cool. The awesome part is, you can trap more than 10 people. Since the range is long.

Moving on.

Sheila has really improved, and she, I think, created 2 or more jutsus.

One of them is like Naruto's. It's also long range. It creates a dome around the opponent, or opponents, and takes all of your chakra.

Cool right?

All of them have really improved.

And I'm proud.

"Sissy! I named my new jutsu!"

"What is it Naru?"

"Rasendome!" I sweat dropped at the name. But he's right. It is a dome-like thing. "I guess?"

"Hehe!"

"Hmm. Let's go to the arena now."

"Can I teleport us there sissy?!"

"Okay. Make sure that we're not lost."

"Don't worry! I can do this!" He said and placed my hand on his shoulder.

We teleported in the middle of the arena. I looked at Naruto and he gave me the thumbs up. I only chuckled and patted his head.

I teleported Naruto next to Sakura and Ino, and I teleported next to Gramps. I noticed a different chakra signature coming from the Kazekage. It's like...

Orochimaru.

I widen my eyes and looked away from him. That bastard is still trying to kill Gramps.

I leaned in Gramps' ear. "Gramps. Orochimaru's here."

I can hear him gasp. He looked at me with a shocked and terrified look. Then his face looked serious. "Are you sure Kazumi?"

"Certain. He's right beside you." I said and he looked at 'Kazekage'. He looked back at me. "I will try to keep my guard up. You too Kazumi. We still don't know what he's up to." I nodded. "Will do Gramps." I sid and paid attention to the current fight.

It looks like Sasuke lost. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled as well.

I know that Gaara can control Shukaku now. So he can't kill. Unless necessary.
================================

My team won the fight, so did the people I know.

Then, an explosion was triggered near the gates. I went in front of Gramps and protected him.

I made shadow clones and made them say to my team that it's time.

"RIGHT!" I heard all of them say. A kunai was aiming for my left head, but I dodged it. I looked at Orochimaru and sneered at him. "We meet again Kazumi."

"Orochimaru." I said disgustingly. I sent daggers at him.

Then him and Gramps was gone. I tsk'ed and teleported next to Gramps. I felt rage in my heart.

"Kazumi. Leave now. This is between me and him. You are not to interfere child."

"Gramps Hokage. And you are not to interfere our battle." I said and he only shook his head. "No. As Hokage, I order you to leave."

"But-"

"No buts. Find Naruto and protect him. He is far more important than me."

"Fine."

================================

It's over...

He's gone...

Gramps is gone.

I fell on my knees and silently cried while gripping his shirt. I felt Kurama's cloak surrounding me. I'll kill that bastard.

Even if it's the last thing I do...

I will kill him.

I felt my eyes change, and my whiskers are getting darker. My teeth are sharp and I screamed.

But it wasn't my scream.

It was the Kyuubi's.

"RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"DAMN YOU BASTARD! YOU WILL PAY!!"

I felt my power drop. I fell on the wet ground and tried to look at who did it to me.

It was Naruto.

I wanted to hug him, but I passed out.

Naruto POV

"RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I heard a scream.

But I know it very well.

"DAMN YOU BASTARD! YOU WILL PAY!!" I quickly hit her pressure point and she fell on the ground.

The cloak was slowly going away. And her face can now be recognised. She looked at me with a blunt face.

I know she wanted to do something, but she passed out.

I only fell on my knees and looked at the clouds. "Say hello to mom and dad for me...Gramps." I said with tears dripping down my cheeks.

================================

Kazumi POV

Naruto left with Pervy sage a week ago, and I'm going to leave as well.

I grabbed my bag and teleported to Training Ground 7.

I saw my team and they smiled at me. But they frowned when they saw my bag. "Sensei?" Shiko appeared beside me. "Kazumi. Is this the team you said?"

"Yes. I'm asking you to take care of them while I'm gone. I already gave you a list of their abilities and jutsus. All you need to do is train them, and make them stronger."

"No problem Umi. I can handle it."

"Thanks. Guys. This is Shiko Hamura. He'll be your sensei while I'm gone. Don't worry. Me and him are almost alike. So. You can feel that he is actually me."

"Where are you going sensei?"

"I'll take...a break from being a ninja. After all. The reason why I became a ninja in the first place, is to protect my brother. And...Gramps." I said and looked down.

I removed my head protector, and gave it to Yuki. I patted her head and smiled at her. "When Shiko sensei isn't here, you'll be in charge of the team. I trust you Yuki."

"But sensei. When are you coming back?" She asked me with tears in her eyes. "Maybe, 3 or 4 years. I don't know. Just a little break from being ninja. Maybe when I come back, I have a boyfriend. You never know."

"Sensei."

"When I come back.....I expect you to still be a team. And I am your team, even if I'm gone. I'll send letters to you every week. So you don't have to worry." I said and patted all of their heads.

I backed away and smiled at them. "I know that this isn't a goodbye. I think, it's more like, a see you again." I closed my eyes and feel the wind. "Oh yeah. When I come back, I'll treat you guys ramen." I turned my back at them. "Well. Let's see each other, in 3 years." I said and teleported at the gates.

Izumo and Kotetsu nodded at me. I nodded back and ran as far away from Konaha.

Until next time...

Team 12.

~~~

Sorry if it's the end of the book!

Wah!

And I'm sorry if it ended here.

*Ahem*

Anyway.

That's all and...

This is goodbye...

Why?

I can't make any books anymore.

Sorry.

Maybe...

We'll see each other again.

Until next time...

See ya Dattebayo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.3K 24
Naruto had the chance to go to a universe where his friends and new face were alive. Will Naruto revealed his secret, or will it's stay hidden till t...
54.2K 1.9K 43
Naruto Uzumaki was the last survivor. Last. Madara had killed everyone, and got rid of everything. Nothing was left. Naruto is about to end it all, b...
109K 4K 34
Kakashi x Reader You suddenly find yourself stuck in "Naruto's" world without knowing why, and were taken in by the Leaf village as one of the infamo...
686 23 10
Disclaimer Don't own Naruto (wish I did tho....) or pictures. Naruto is an ANBU and have been since he could walk and talk properly. He gets a missio...