Old Tears to New Family (Cree...

By Alma_Cielo12

Losing everything is the least thing that (Name) wants. Her family, friends, everything. Then one day while v... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Conclusion

Chapter 8

42 2 0
By Alma_Cielo12

(Reader's POV)

      "To get a clear shot, you must not get distracted" Slender instructed. I usually follow his advice since he knows more about my magic then me. Slender has been telling me this everyday. On my first week, I was fine, but now I keep getting distracted. I had this sensation that something might happen. Even though everything seemed normal. This sensation also didn't let me sleep at night, so now I had dark circles under my eyes. I haven't told anyone though, not even Slender. I snapped myself back to reality, and payed more attention to my training. When my training was over, I started to hear voices. My family and friends. The good moments faded, and bad memories stared rushing through my mind. 

       I felt weak and dizzy. I screamed. Red eyes. They wouldn't leave me alone. I hit my back against the wall and screamed again. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I heard footsteps running towards me. Then I heard my name. I couldn't see anything. 

       Then a voice that I couldn't recognized said "Even though you started a new life, death will follow you and they will fade away from you". This made me cry more and soon before anyone got to my helpless body, I blacked out. 

(Slender's POV)

        I heard (Name)'s screams. I got up and ran out of my office. Then I saw her against the wall. She screamed again. 

        "(Name)!" I yelled. I didn't make it in time. She already blacked out. I fell on my knees and hugged her sleeping body. That's when the other pastas came in and asked what happened. "I don't know" I whispered, hugging (Name) tighter. 

        "Soon she'll be mine!" boomed a voice. 

        "Zalgo...he's back" I thought. 

(EJ's POV)

        That voice. "What does he want? Why does he want (Name) for?" I thought. Slender got up with (Name)'s body and went to her room. He then put (Name) on her bed and pulled a blanket over her. 

        "That's why she was acting so strange" Slender whispered, stroking her hair. He sighed. "Jack..." Slender's voice trailed off. "Please take care of her...I'll be back with a explanation" Slender said. I nodded. 

        "She doesn't deserve this" Masky whispered. Masky must know something about this. I looked at (Name) with a sad expression. 

        "It's barely her second week" I said, putting my hand on her forehead. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2K 15
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
552 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...
1.2K 73 9
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...
30.5K 2.6K 37
In order to save your life, Slenderman does what he hoped he'd never do - he makes you his proxy. Little did you know how much it would change your l...